Money to be made on Tecia to beat Van Burren this weekend?

I'm always right, bruz.

Except for Guida. I don't know why but I thought he'd be able to out hustle Green for at least 2 rounds and he lost easily.

Out of 11 fights I got 10 picks right, and that's including a heap of underdogs. If I wasn't such a wuss I'd start doing 1k on a big 8-9 fight multi per card. I've done tests for about 6 months. I usually get either all of them right or all except one. Likely I'll just happen to get them wrong if I do throw the money down lol.
True story I picked Guida too.

Comming here to congratulate xhaydenx for the pick! Very good read on the fights.
Well, this one played out exactly like I said it would in my opening post. Tecia too fast, too physical, and has been fighting way better comp. Thought it was pretty clear based on the research I did. She thrashed Burren pretty handily.
If there is one thing to nitpick with Torres is that she smothers her work - falling into the clinch in the end of her combos and her cagewrestling ain't good. She had fairly substantial physical advantage over Brianna and she still was losing a lot of positions on the fence because she wasn't technical enough. My opinion.
Roberts looked good against Brok Weaver, but Brok isn't even UFC level lol.
I don't even think he looked that good there.
This Miller fight, where he's big underdog, reminds me when he busted my great parlay for 4u - Netto BJJ, Iaquinta and Miller (Lee vs Iaquinta 2). I wanted to win all of my MMA losses with that hail mary attempt. I thought Miller is super aggressive guy, Charles is getting himself in dangerous spots all the time, and Miller already won the 1st fight with Do Bronx. So why the hell not to win the rematch as well? I knew what I got in Miller, but the old Chuck of the 1st fight has been long gone. He is much much better and against that guy Miller realistically had little chances.

Every time Miller or Charles fights I remember that lost bet. I was devasteted, two of my guys won and I was going to win all my losses, fuuuck... To be fair, J.Silva was kinda lucky to win his fight.

Last edited:
No. I was trying to bet 2k to win 5.5k return. That would have been 3.5k profit when the initial 2k stake came back.

So, I put in 2k and placed the bet. The site says it's pending, which it usually does when I put 2 or 3k on a bet. Then, without asking me at all if I want to continue on, it just says that the bet is placed at a reduced stake of 1114 or some shit instead of the 2k I put in.

Made another 500 off Pennington. Should have been a 4k day. Instead it was 2.5, which is obviously still nice, but it's almost 1.5k short of my last 3 wins, and those other ones had a lot safer odds.

Sucks. I've bailed on many online books for some of the shit they've pulled on me

Sucks. I've bailed on many online books for some of the shit they've pulled on me

Im not saying he is 100% lieing but he never makes predictions till after the fights have happened I asked him for proof and he did not show any. I asked him to please post his bets before the evnt starts and he said he is to busy lol realy If you are betting 2k on a fight I am sure your watching it so 5 mins before it starts come on here and post your slip or whatever

Congratz @xhaydenx , good reads and a good bet. Like I said in my first post, I was impressed already. I didn’t watch the fight but as soon as I saw the result I thought that I’d tip my imaginary hat to you.

I’ll hit you up about some of the upcoming fights and odds.

Good analysis! This thread is better than 99% on sherdog.
Fun fact: Why not go save and put 7 million on the fight going over 1 1/2 half rounds.
If Tecia wins she has a 90% decision rate, if she loses, she has a 100% decision rate.
Whatever happens in this fight, it's a decision.
Did you put 7 millions on over 1,5? Haha

<17>

Im not saying he is 100% lieing but he never makes predictions till after the fights have happened I asked him for proof and he did not show any. I asked him to please post his bets before the evnt starts and he said he is to busy lol realy If you are betting 2k on a fight I am sure your watching it so 5 mins before it starts come on here and post your slip or whatever

I make predictions. I usually don't post here in the betting section much though. I didn't even know it really existed until pretty recently.

I don't remember you asking me for proof at all, bro. What sort of proof do you want to see? Some winning slip or whatever?

I'm not bullshitting about any of this by the way. What have I got to gain by bullshitting to a bunch of people on the net that I don't even know or never will in real life?

I make predictions. I usually don't post here in the betting section much though. I didn't even know it really existed until pretty recently.

I don't remember you asking me for proof at all, bro. What sort of proof do you want to see? Some winning slip or whatever?

I'm not bullshitting about any of this by the way. What have I got to gain by bullshitting to a bunch of people on the net that I don't even know or never will in real life?

Ok well nice hits man congrats again. what do you usually do like 1 or 2 bets per card or you bet every fight?

Bro, people lie on the internet about their hair color. Why wouldn’t people lie about gambling wins. See Jordan for example

Ok well nice hits man congrats again. what do you usually do like 1 or 2 bets per card or you bet every fight?

Nah, just come in with 2k-3k per card and do a 3-4 leg multi and that's it. Sometimes I put real small money down on an 8 legger or something.

Bro, people lie on the internet about their hair color. Why wouldn’t people lie about gambling wins. See Jordan for example

Right, yeah. Fuck that lol. I don't care if people think I do better than I am with gambling on the internet haha. Jordan who? Michael Jordan?

Nah, just come in with 2k-3k per card and do a 3-4 leg multi and that's it. Sometimes I put real small money down on an 8 legger or something.

Right, yeah. Fuck that lol. I don't care if people think I do better than I am with gambling on the internet haha. Jordan who? Michael Jordan?

I believe you but I was just saying. And no LoL, I’m talking about a dude that posts in the betting forums named Jordan who has been caught lying about his bets.

Money.png

Yeah I'm totally bullshitting with a third party tracked record. Where's yours wannabe?

View attachment 777614

Yeah I'm totally bullshitting with a third party tracked record. Where's yours wannabe?

i post all my bets in the threads before hand unlike you.. Why do you have two accounts on that site though? Paul called you out on that a few months back but you ignored it for obvious reasons. Maybe you won’t ignore it now though. <BC1>

and @xhaydenx this is the Jordan I was talking about.

Lol I thought he was talking about michael Jordan as well

i post all my bets in the threads before hand unlike you.. Why do you have two accounts on that site though? Paul called you out on that a few months back but you ignored it for obvious reasons. Maybe you won’t ignore it now though. <BC1>

Lol I thought u were talking about Michael Jordan as well lol

Oh ok, lol. Never heard of him, but I don't spend all that much time in the betting section. Usually just shit post in the heavies.

Come on man people lie on forums let them lie It might be there only joy in life to come onto sherdog betting forum and post there fake bets constantly and talk about how each one of there unit bets are 20k or some shit like that let him have his fun lol

I never ignored what he said. I think you need to pay a lot more attention, for a start third party tracking is more legit than bets page where you can edit them. I used to post mine and did even better off them as my actual bets I can reduce risk to get better odds and hit lines that aren't trackable on the site.

As for that old tracking page, as I said way back, I tracked sporadically for a few months missing a lot of events and was inconsistent with it with a poor strategy as I was tracking bets that also included how I though livebet would playout. I created a new page where I then have consistently tracked for about a year with every event and have done consistently solid over a sample size several times bigger than the last tracking page. Calling me a fraud based on a tiny sample size ignoring a far larger successful one is honestly ridiculous and frankly a bit stupid as it shows a complete inability to interpret quantitative data.

Back