Money to be made on Tecia to beat Van Burren this weekend?

man, i dont even like betting hws, and betting the over/under always seems like a big risk to me. blaydes was able to finish jds.. and many other great hws. seems like hes only getting better, while volkov is stagnating to me. i think those odds are in ur favor, but might be a sucker's bet..volkov SHOULD be able to hold him off till round 3, but we just dont know. also, small cage and refs have been quick to pull the trigger on tkos lately. i dont want to put u off the bet, i just wouldnt do it. too risky.
Fair enough. I think I'm gonna copy your parlay (confident Blaydes wins, especially with smaller cage) and might add a womens fight in there just to make the odds a little more tempting.

Fair enough. I think I'm gonna copy your parlay (confident Blaydes wins, especially with smaller cage) and might add a womens fight in there just to make the odds a little more tempting.
good luck. what are you thinking? i dont like murphy/modafferi or gillian/casey to be honest, but happy to hear u out (i just think all 4 of these gals can shit the bed at any moment)

good luck. what are you thinking? i dont like murphy/modafferi or gillian/casey to be honest, but happy to hear u out (i just think all 4 of these gals can shit the bed at any moment)
Yeah thinking about it I'm not conident in any of those 4 women. Actually looking at the odds I think a steal of a bet is the over 2.5 on Green/Guida. How the fuck is that at -180? Green hasn't finished a fight in his last 10 and Guida is over the hill but his cardio is still elite his and annoying style still works. Plus there's like 0% chance he finishes Green unless he's coming into the fight concussed or something.

Yeah thinking about it I'm not conident in any of those 4 women. Actually looking at the odds I think a steal of a bet is the over 2.5 on Green/Guida. How the fuck is that at -180? Green hasn't finished a fight in his last 10 and Guida is over the hill but his cardio is still elite his and annoying style still works. Plus there's like 0% chance he finishes Green unless he's coming into the fight concussed or something.
i thought the same thing. until ppl convinced me otherwise. green goes to decision ALL the time. guida usually goes to decision. even ppl saying, guida is old now, and green will finish him. i wasnt exactly convinced by that. guida is capable of running around the octagon like he normally does. in a recent interview, green said he has beef with guida from the nate diaz beef, guida called him a bitch, and green thinks that judges always screw him so hes not gonna go the distance anymore. plus u got a small octagon..

if i didnt hear any of that last part, i for sure would say guida/green goes the distance. (i still kinda think it does, but i was scared off from betting it)

Well, this one played out exactly like I said it would in my opening post. Tecia too fast, too physical, and has been fighting way better comp. Thought it was pretty clear based on the research I did. She thrashed Burren pretty handily.

I had 2k down on Tecia to win. Would have been fucking happy except after the bookie accepted my bet they decided to fucking reduce my 2k down to 1.1k. Instead of winning 3.5k, I only won 2k lol.

How in the fuck are they not allowed to inform me that they're reducing my stake before they actually confirm the bet? They literally gave me no warning at all.

I'm fucking done with this gambling garbage, fellas. Fucking done.

sorry dude, pretty crazy miller won there. def not a good card to gamble on. all sort of wierd stuff happening

sorry dude, pretty crazy miller won there. def not a good card to gamble on. all sort of wierd stuff happening

I was literally telling my mates that I gamble with not to bet on Roberts 5 mins before it started. They all put Roberts down on their multi's. I said if it goes to the ground, Miller will end it.

Roberts looked good against Brok Weaver, but Brok isn't even UFC level lol.

I was literally telling my mates that I gamble with not to bet on Roberts 5 mins before it started. They all put Roberts down on their multi's. I said if it goes to the ground, Miller will end it.

Roberts looked good against Brok Weaver, but Brok isn't even UFC level lol.
yea brok is terrible. i have several other bets, but i will probably be down tonight. hopefully my other bets come through...

most of my money was on van buren/torres going to decision tho. happy that went through as promised.

EDIT: ive been saying in just about every thread. this is a great card, but not one for betting. seems to be right.

yea brok is terrible. i have several other bets, but i will probably be down tonight. hopefully my other bets come through...

most of my money was on van buren/torres going to decision tho. happy that went through as promised.

EDIT: ive been saying in just about every thread. this is a great card, but not one for betting. seems to be right.

What? This has been awesome for betting.

Not to mention Pennington and Blaydes left to go.

I'd even put a little down on Emmet. Burgos is great, but he leads with his face and blocks punches with his face. Not good against the hardest hitter in the division.

Roxy was always going to get outworked physically by Murphy.

Hubbard wasn't goign to lose to some kid with 5 fights on a week notice.

Casey was getting taken down by Borella, but she was supposed to stop Gillian?

I drank too much last night and was too lazy to buy bitcoin so I guess I should say gracias to vodka Haha. Sorry you lost your parlay:( Glad to see Miller won though, he's always seemed like a good dude!

Well, this one played out exactly like I said it would in my opening post. Tecia too fast, too physical, and has been fighting way better comp. Thought it was pretty clear based on the research I did. She thrashed Burren pretty handily.

I had 2k down on Tecia to win. Would have been fucking happy except after the bookie accepted my bet they decided to fucking reduce my 2k down to 1.1k. Instead of winning 3.5k, I only won 2k lol.

How in the fuck are they not allowed to inform me that they're reducing my stake before they actually confirm the bet? They literally gave me no warning at all.

I wish you would post your thoughts before fights more often, good stuff man and fuck your bookie for doing that.

I wish you would post your thoughts before fights more often, good stuff man and fuck your bookie for doing that.

Yeah, sorry, mate. I know you asked for them. Lately, I've just been placing the bets as the fighters are walking out. It tells me so much. I looked at Murphy's biceps and Gillian's size and knew right away they were winning. 10/11 right for the day so far. 1 more fight to go and I've got Blaydes for that, for obvious reasons.

I'll try and do some write-ups and how I'm breaking them down and post them. I sorta do it for the boys I bet with, so I may as well do it here too.

And yeah, that shit the bookie did pissed me right off. I'm withdrawing from them and going to another now. No point staying with them. I threw down today on Tecia and Pennington (2k Tecia, 1k Pennington). I should be exactly 4k up for the day right now, instead it's only 2.5k.

What? This has been awesome for betting.

Not to mention Pennington and Blaydes left to go.

I'd even put a little down on Emmet. Burgos is great, but he leads with his face and blocks punches with his face. Not good against the hardest hitter in the division.

Roxy was always going to get outworked physically by Murphy.

Hubbard wasn't goign to lose to some kid with 5 fights on a week notice.

Casey was getting taken down by Borella, but she was supposed to stop Gillian?
easy to call fights in hindsight. still not a good card to bet on. hard to depend on mediocre girls and old vets/newcomer type fights. there were very few dependable fighters to bet on. blaydes and torres/van buren going the distance were the only bets that were obvious.

i agree with u on hubbard/max. no idea how max was the favorite. also small cage and corona (lack of training) makes things tougher to bet on. most gamblers would agree too many variables this card. also agree with burgos/emmet.. but too unpredictable as well. also casey bear borella. i like solid trustworthy bets, not many here

what bookie were u using that did that to u?

easy to call fights in hindsight. still not a good card to bet on. hard to depend on mediocre girls and old vets/newcomer type fights. there were very few dependable fighters to bet on. blaydes and torres/van buren going the distance were the only bets that were obvious.

i agree with u on hubbard/max. no idea how max was the favorite. also small cage and corona (lack of training) makes things tougher to bet on. most gamblers would agree too many variables this card. also agree with burgos/emmet.. but too unpredictable as well. also casey bear borella. i like solid trustworthy bets, not many here

what bookie were u using that did that to u?

These aren't hindsight picks. I was calling them before they came out. Torres was obvious to me )and it played out exactly like I predicted in my write up), as was Murphy, Gillian, Emmet. Don't mean to insult you, but when you've watched all these fighters, even the mediocre girls, for years and years, even before they came into the UFC, it becomes a lot easier to see how they're going to lose to one another. The variables become easy to work like this.

Girl fights are my go to bets. I don't lose on those very often and I usually pick winners now. When I was picking them just to reach the 2nd round, I think I've lost like 3 of those out of dozens and dozens.

I've picked every fight so far except for Guida vs Green. I thought Guida would take it. I also just flat out guessed on Belal. I had a feeling he'd win, but I'd forgotten what Good was even like. Still, it was right in the end, I guess.

Bookie is beteasy, but I think all Bookies do this eventually.

Are you sure you did not bet....to win 2000?

You can bet 2k, or bet TO WIN 2k. You may have accidentally did the latter

Are you sure you did not bet....to win 2000?

You can bet 2k, or bet TO WIN 2k. You may have accidentally did the latter

No. I was trying to bet 2k to win 5.5k return. That would have been 3.5k profit when the initial 2k stake came back.

So, I put in 2k and placed the bet. The site says it's pending, which it usually does when I put 2 or 3k on a bet. Then, without asking me at all if I want to continue on, it just says that the bet is placed at a reduced stake of 1114 or some shit instead of the 2k I put in.

Made another 500 off Pennington. Should have been a 4k day. Instead it was 2.5, which is obviously still nice, but it's almost 1.5k short of my last 3 wins, and those other ones had a lot safer odds.

Last edited:
OP was right! easy money

I'm always right, bruz.

Except for Guida. I don't know why but I thought he'd be able to out hustle Green for at least 2 rounds and he lost easily.

Out of 11 fights I got 10 picks right, and that's including a heap of underdogs. If I wasn't such a wuss I'd start doing 1k on a big 8-9 fight multi per card. I've done tests for about 6 months. I usually get either all of them right or all except one. Likely I'll just happen to get them wrong if I do throw the money down lol.

Back