miss gigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Christ
Miss GiGi

. Do you ever see Lupita Moreno? Sherdog! She has a huge fan at Sherdog!

Your still the best looking one though,I spoke with Michele and she relayed the mesage to Lupita.I told her you said hello. there are some cool pictures of Lupita and I in Fightssport Magazine,with Jeff Sherwood, in the latest issue
they are both fine, Lupita is a dental assistant and michele a officer of the law to be.:)

Originally posted by DanTheWolfman.com
hey gigi what's up? Did you grab that Ground and Pound Gif from my old website or my FightSport forum thing out of curiosity?
i know, my japanese spelling sucked. I got the gif from some german fight site..i think if you right click it will give the properties..ect,, now that i think about it i will go to danwww.danthewolfman.com
to see your stuff..its been a while.

take care
gigi

Originally posted by xxx thrilla killa
Yeah Ms gigi if you ever need a training partner i will be more then happy to roll with you. just kiddin well not really, keep up the good work.:D :D :D

she pins him, she is in his gaurd..she maneuvers to her right..takes his arm and puts him in an arm bar , he struggles and she knocks him out with an elbow to the temple..thats illegal..wait its miss gigi ..its ok! she wins :D

Originally posted by MargaridaJIUJITSUsandiego

"heavy duty gear" is my middle name.
Id protect that area for you.

hm you offer support, soak up stinky,smelly icky sweat absorb punches and kicks, yet you are unable to be detected under garments. hm and you have a pretty unatractive shell.

she found The Jake, he is Turd?is the Jake. thanks for clearing things up sherdog.:rolleyes:
a travisty ..turd..ha LOL..ok iam done laughing..sorry that Jake got stuck with the poop name..

Originally posted by YeLLo Ke
Hmmm, Miss Gigi you sound pretty knowledgable and skilled...I'd love to roll with you sometime ;)
thank you I try:eek:

Originally posted by remco pardoel
who are the guys next to miss gigi?????
lol
I can only see miss gigi
hahahaha
your too funny. i am still waiting fot the web addrtess with your fight photos, remco. miss gigi

xxx thrilla killa

White Belt

KO
I dont know if you would pass my gaurd that quick gigi.

Originally posted by cmv
miss gigi

have you seen J-LO's new movie Enough? in the movie she is abused by her ex hubby then trains in krav maga to fight him. i just wondered what your thoughts are on this movie.

or any other movies youve seen recently
not yet, no j-lo all off a sudden i am a kick boxer,
i hope its good, and i hope her character bothers to get RESTRAINING ORDER ON HER ABUSIVE MAN..

Originally posted by nakedchoke
Miss Gigi how often do you ring girls have to work? You obviously have too much time on your hands judging by all your posts.

I make time for you guys duh..

it looks like your keeping track of miss gigi, she likes you for that..say hello to the other women too,lil surfer girl..arjupan
no more sour apples k..nacked choke..too negative for me..but i am maliable..bye

Originally posted by Jamillar
Hey Miss Gigi, if I send you my email address can I get some free stuff too? I can't fight as well as Remco, but I can play a mean game of Aussie Rules... Probably not as good...

he gave a friend of mine..very valuable and serious advice
he did research for her, and never made any stupid comments..and we dont even know each other.
poster and 8 x10's are available on my site.http://www.gotgirl.com/main/Store.htm

Originally posted by Bumble_Bee_Tuna
Wow! Miss gigi makes my teeth sweat. She is a hottie, shes a smarty AND she loves MMA. What more can a guy need? I have found salvation. Now for my mystical mind control powers to take into effect and lure miss gigi to my domain...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Nice knowing such a lovely lady posts here.
your posts made my tired body happy. sorry i have not said hola sooner..i am curreently undertaking instructors training aswell as my regular classes in the week. (5)
when i get to man my web, itry to read and responde to posts. i hope some a yall got to see KOTC. my sisters wedding took my time, from the game.. such is life...have a groovy mm weekend.guys and gals

Originally posted by nakedchoke
I thought I'd let you know my favourite movie Miss Gigi;)

Hot Babes

playboymodel disquised as a ring girl and blackbelt cantidate:eek: :rolleyes: :)(actually I have evolved in to the black belt cantidate with hard work and time..)

Originally posted by Tanner Rhoden
dragon_fest_pix.jpg

Miss_Gigi_and_Randy_Coture.jpg

Miss_Gigi_and__________KOTC_11.jpg

gil21.jpg

Miss_Gigi_and_TitO_Ortiz.jpeg
sherdoggy, i was at my sisters wedding
i apprecaite your post. i HAD to atend her wedding witch fell on the same day as KOTC, the next event in June, i have to been in Florida for Instructors training. I am up for my black belt and I am traing 5 times a week, plus as many tutorial seminars as possible..so i am kinda busy.
Kotc ,K1, Ufc..i am always trying to keep up to date with the events..sometimes times don't mesh. I am a martial artist first,ring girl second.
on the real though too many promoters do put you in catch 22s, ask the ring girls ask the fighters..fair or not fair it depends on who's eyes you see things through.
if i get notariouty for(from) working certain events I am greatfull, believe me..if some one trys to comprimise my loyalty,chooses not to see my truthfullness,just because I work at other events, i would walk away, it is not inportant,for it to the "be end all of all time."
Am i being vague enough..i know..i have to fly i have to train. luv gigi

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Originally posted by pocotoro
what's up miss g? how can a brotha put this.....? dayum, you look good! it's obvious you have some fans here, but what i want to know is who do you admire, fighters and otherwise?
keep doin what you do, cause you do it well!:

I enjoy the technical prowess of Sakuraba, the hunger of Silva, the energy of Murriollio Ninja, heck most of the Shootbox Acadamey guys, the creativity of Bruce Lee, the stamina of Joe Lewis, the talent of Bil Wallace, Michael McDonald, Rick Rufus was Dynamite,The Shamrocks both, this are guys I have seen fight I am still being exposed to the new guys and gals. Ludwig rocks, so does Alex Gong, i dig on the scisor take down he does with his legs..i could go on and on. Most of all I value my Master Instructor, Don Frack III.:D

Originally posted by remco pardoel
one equestion:
what martial art do you train.

I will be in KOTC in september !!!!!!!!
CONGRATS

thanks for the inquiry. i personally do not compete, due to the fact that since i have been modeling and acting for some time, i was adviced against breaking and bruising parts that may be used for promotional use. sound lame but who wants to see a model with bruises across her shins, .actually when i was first hired by king of the cage i had big welts on my shin because i was training with out shin gaurds (not smart )i believe they liked the fact that i love the mma arts world and training. i have been training in mixed style for about 3years. along time ago i trained for a bit in kung fu, it was beautiful but..lord i did not want to train for all the years it takes to master the art (it is a powerful art)..so i gave that up for 2 reasons i moved to japan and then europe. i no longer travel as much so now i can spend some serious time in the studio.i do two to four classes a week plus instrucors lessons with the master instructor in the day time twice a weeek..We work on mixed techniques ,take downs ,submission holds and a ground attacks as well as defensive moves. Mr. Frack has an extensive background in goju,kick boxing,taekwando ,kenpo and grappling. He even has us do do the cardio work outs.He really likes to mix it up.
.i do not like to bounce but the cardio is great for stamina. i personally enjoy grappling and strikes. now that i have some heavy duty gear so that i can full contact spar with out bruising the breast area..i know TMI..
I am soooooo still learning. It is hard taking down a 200lb dude!
i hope this info will suffice for now

Originally posted by pocotoro
thanks for the reply sweetie.
one more question, do you crush on any fighter? would you be willing to share a name with us?
no crushes..ever:D

Originally posted by USC88
I know you like the competition Ms. Gigi, but I will personally kill the man who bruises you breasts. Three words, Lloyds...of..London....
you are too funny, a smart man on line..comedy..donations to loyds of london, chest protector fund at USC88..do it for the children!

Originally posted by USC88
It makes me upset just hearing about it. :mad:

your dudeness, getting hit in the chest yesterday.still hurts with the protector on, i know a lot less then if i were not wearing it..but what ca i do, besides gaurding my self better.I only used my left lead side because i had a contusion on my right hand..anyways..pain.it is my new friend.:) thanks for the nice notes, by the way.

[
3. Let me get this straight...you train in submissions, striking, and takedowns, hang with some of the badest asses in the country...and you're afraid...of tubas and accordians? I'd like to hear the issues surrounding that one.

once i get my shakra allignedthe contusion on my ribs healed...perhaps i can face the tuba fear...may be no..?..its so cold right now..so cold i see ...:p:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back