miss gigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't get me wrong, if your gonna flirt with someone, she's a great pick... but you're comming off a horny 14 year old now.. and it seems that all your posts are here... dunno.. maybe that makes u cool;)

Damn, it's a good thing I went back through the threads and found this one! Mrs. Gigi is fine as hell - glad I know who she is now :)

Originally posted by Miss Gigi
i forget what the ttt means..sorry been busy grappling and studying my jujitsu videos...my bad

TTT means "To the Top" and is generally used when a person wants a thread they don't want to see die out moved back to the top (so it will be there when you click on MMA Discussion).

Now, since I wrote this message it will be moved back up again :)
No need for this thread to die anyway with all the hot pictures on it.

Gigi, when will we see you again?

Magazine, sporting event, you know, public appearances.

Yeah, I'd like to see you grappling with one boy in particular (ahem). You'd have to travel to the east coast for that one though. I was thinking more about the stretching, jumping jacks, maybe some kicking, running on the treadmill, maybe even some post-workout locker room shots. :D

With Love,
Surreptitious

P.S. See this guy who posted above me just asked for a vid. I'm sure he'd go up to 3.95 for it!

P.P.S. You'll get your first payment of $2.50 when you tell me the source of the quote, and when you give me your address (for mailing purposes only, of course). I'm not doubting your intelligence (or knowledge of pop culture), it's just that I need the proof when this much money is involved.;)

Me? Not quite. I'm just having fun. Like I have a chance in hell with Miss Gigi- I'm not that delusional (a long ditance relationship just wouldn't work out). I've been posting about fighting stuff since I signed on too.

Everytime I think it's going to die it's TTT again! Oh well, I figure I'll get my say in at the end of its life while everyone else has already gotten their say in.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
This thread is an embarassment. An attractive woman logs on and we get 18 pages of inane responses.

that's what being a guy is all about?
;)

Originally posted by sverre
that's what being a guy is all about?
;)
Miss Gigi Part II
I tried to respone but i guess the miss gigi, thread is maxed out, Bug Eyed Earl, was the last to post a message..something about being embarred or that the miss gigi thread was an embarrasment and that your resonses were inane?but he did not say to whom it was an embarrasment to specifically. all i know is that i speak(responde) to those whom ask.
I dig all yall, mma people rock.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logg

Gonna close this and archive it. Feel free to start a new one. Thanks to Miss Gigi for answering all these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back