miss gigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow cool!! I wish i could meet more girls like you. We seem to have a lot in common. Plus people of mixed decent are the most beautiful...no joke!! I'm mixed too!!
Btw, how long were you in Japan, and where did you stay??

dragon_fest_pix.jpg

Miss_Gigi_and_Randy_Coture.jpg

Miss_Gigi_and__________KOTC_11.jpg

gil21.jpg

Miss_Gigi_and_TitO_Ortiz.jpeg

Miss GiGi... I must say your kickin it.... to bad I am married and you have a man... Otherwise we could do this... haha... You need a thug in your life Gigi.... ;-) Us Illinois boys know how to do it... Just look at Hughes...

Everyone knows what Bukkake is... lol... A question.... Are you familure with Edwardsville? Don't think so..... Ever heard of East St. Louis? Its right near there.... P.S. I am not a thug...lol I was kidding....

Takes a deep breath, Miss Gigi, will you marry me? J/K Great pics though and nice little clip, thanks Tanner for supplying it. The man with the know how. Now get me a dam fight on KOTC dam it!!!! J/k. hahahaha

Miss Gigi how often do you ring girls have to work? You obviously have too much time on your hands judging by all your posts. Remco you should be off training or something not posting here.:p Are you going to fight in Cage Wars again?

Miss Gigi could be at Cage Wars or something and if you know Dana White ask him to get you to UFC 38, then when you finish come and rest around the row V seats 185 or something like that, I heard there were some nice guys sitting around there.

I know Jake got sent some stuff like signed posters etc: Remco get in touch with her and get some freebies.

donegal

Red Belt
Reaction score
Tell us a little bit about urself.

How do u keep fit, how u started modeling, what u like, what u hate, films or music u like. What makes u smile etc........

I'm sure we'd all be interested.

Miss Gigi..... HOLY! Damn your fine!!! Ya gots ta have some friends that are single! Are you single? Again I gotta say....... DAMN UR FINE!

IM TELLIN YO MAMA!!!OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

From
Mango that turned into mush!!!!!!

Originally posted by miss gigi:
...last i did was in 98 to India,for a movie i worked on..don't ask..please.

Sorry, but I have to ask. Were you in some crazy ass Indian musical? Don't feel bad if you were, I'm a closet Bollywood fan.

Originally posted by Miss Gigi
i know i am whining now...JAKE were are you?

I can vouch for Miss Gigi's word. I was remember chatting with Jake on AIM the day he got the package of posters, etc from Miss Gigi. He nearly blew his load with excitement.

Originally posted by Miss Gigi
been there done that, i did play boy a few years back..heee hhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i am a secret playmate.
13gf2.JPG

Would this be it? :D
Fancy a game of Pool? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back