miss gigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by thai-shorts
everybody is all like hey weve never talked to a hot chick before besides what about the two girls from threes company?

Krissy Snow and Janet grappling in the ring!Jack Tripper is the ref.:D

Originally posted by Rob2u
I would love for you to kick my ass and submit me into being you slave!!! Any chance? Also piss on UA for not considering you, I gave up on them a while back!!!

They considered me, but since i was not associated with the adult site that sponsors them,or any other such site..i was overlooked.
i guess you can say i am, a goody goody to them. again nudity is cool, for those over 18, and there is a time and place for it, to me not in mma. thats all.
anyways thanks again:D

1 MORE POINT do u ave any kids? [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you for the kind words, just know i took the long road to get to the ever so humble state..i still get treated to reality,every day that i train.
i have about 2oo and some student body, alot i mean alot of them are kids, they are my family.in a sense.
some of my adult students are kids too, come to think of it, i am too!:D

Originally posted by silvergun
Hot damn, that small picture will be my avatar... Any objections Miss Gigi ? Count me in as soon as I hit 250 posts! :)

There is a funny one at www.ultimatepig.com
Miss_Gigi_doing__splits_small.jpg

Originally posted by Krazymstr
gigi, what kind of arab are you?
im 1/2 lebanese, 1/2 canadian

Actually, I am Spanish,Mexican, French, Irish and part Arabic, most important, I am an American Citizen, so i have the best of all worlds..

[BTW, my pic is up on the Pic & Multimedia forum, go here to see it, it's in the bottom of the thread... Since I've seen a few of yours and I want to use one as my avatar, you might want to make sure I'm not some scary-looking psycho ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

you dont have to look scary to be a psycho...
you look like a nice guy..who would neeeeeeeeeeever roll a blunt.
looks like you were twidling your thumbs(LLLLLOOOOLLL):D
Miss_Gigi_and_all_the_KOTC_beauties.jpg

Originally posted by Matt in Oz
think of something witty and insightful to say. Just to set me apart from everyone else...

...Nah, my minds blank.

your blank brain..sets you apart because your the first to being honest about not having a thing to say, but in reality..what you said was a valid thought, to put in words..
duh..what did ms. gigi say?

hugs and
icon_smile_kisses.gif

Originally posted by canwebrawl
good luck with everything miss gigi

thank you, my brother from another mother, success to you aw well.:)

Originally posted by swarm
You people remind me of the south park episode where bebe gets boobs and all the guys around her turn into idiots

Hi Miss GIGI YOU R SO FINE :) :) I LOVE YOU AND I JUST RIPPED OUT MY LIVER AND WROTE YOUR NAME ON IT OH PLEASE TALK TO ME PLEASE MY LIFE IS SO EMPTY

Hey swarm, thanks for the hello, and i bet your liver is very happy too!

Originally posted by remco pardoel
will you be at the next KOTC????
remco

No, I actually dont have time now, but non the less if i did, i cant bother with stressing with politics for KOTC, I need/want no highschool stress.
thanks for asking.:cool:

Originally posted by SUBSTANCE P
the guys love you here ms.g you do alot of justice for MMA. don't stop posting, training, and representing.

I dig this site, Sherdog, the guys /gal the moderators.. all th edifferent yet related topics.

hey did ys guys know Frank Shamrock, is fighting this month?

:cool: Bruce Buffer set to Announce the Return of Frank Shamrock
Scott Adams of the WEC and Bruce Buffer have reached an agreement for the "Voice of MMA and the UFC Octagon" to make a special appearance to announce the main event between Frank Shamrock and Ricardo Almeida at the World Extreme Cagefighting's "East Coast Vs. West Coast-Rumble Under The Sun" Aug. 31st at the Mohegan Sun Arena. Bruce Buffer will also host the weigh-in's on Friday afternoon plus sign autographs and take pictures with MMA fans afterwards at a special meet and greet
kotc-w-buffer.jpg

Originally posted by MooTheMagicCow
Hi Miss Gigi. Do you plan to compete in MMA any time soon?

hmmmmmmmm..is that an invite? Naw.. I dig on whatching the men and women throw down, i rain just in case i have to disable a human...heee heee you know throat shots, groing shots nose breaking, shin splitting..ect god forbid

Originally posted by BIGRON
miss gi gi, a question, why do you put your pictures on this site. please don't take this question the wrong way. i only ask that you would answer it honestly and then i'll tell you why i ask.

thanks in advance.

just kidding, I have known some of the guys/gals for a while from working in the past at KOTC, K1, Grappling Mag, lay outs,Video Shoots, so I keep in touch, and if in spur of the moment it feels right and the modereators do not complain, I put a pic up.
I realise there is a Pic/Media section..but then again this thread is where the guys'gals keep comming back to.So go figure

Originally posted by BIGRON
ms. gigi, thanks for the answer. and i appreciate the honesty. the reason i asked is because you are obviously a beautifull girl, and when i see your pictures on this site i wonder, "why would a girl like that be here posting for a bunch of mma junkies and kids?" ron

like i said if you can get past my exteriors, then you will really know why I am here, dude. its mma, the kids, the men the women , the ability to talk with pro fighters, and besides all that Jeff has a Kick A@#s Site!
No ofense taken, be smart, be safe,

Originally posted by swarm
You people remind me of the south park episode where bebe gets boobs and all the guys around her turn into idiots

i just saw a rerun of that episode..and i must say..i laughed a bit.
the sherdog gand is nothin like that..or is it?LOL

Originally posted by bigakuma
damn shes fine.......mind wanders......damn shes fine

Focus your eyes, Focus your mind, Focus your body.;)

Author Thread

florentino mart

Oh damn!. Miss Gigi has returned. What's up Miss Gigi?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

09-05-2002 06:12 PM

Just buliding up our studio, training like a mad woman, and assisting with our pre and little ninjas, thanks for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back