miss gigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a loss for words and that don't happen very often.

Miss Gigi you are gorgeous!
Did you ever and if not would you ever pose nude for a magazine???

Originally posted by donegal:
[QB]Tell us a little bit about urself.

How do u keep fit, how u started modeling, what u like, what u hate, films or music u like. What makes u smile etc........
I hope this is informative.Miss Gigi.

I'm sure we'd all be interested.[/QB]
thanks for the inquiry. i personally do not compete, due to the fact that since i have been modeling and acting for some time, i was adviced against breaking and bruising parts that may be used for promotional use. sound lame but who wants to see a model with bruises across her shins, .actually when i was first hired by king of the cage i had big welts on my shin because i was training with out shin gaurds (not smart )i believe they liked the fact that i love the mma arts world and training. i have been training in mixed style for about 3years. along time ago i trained for a bit in kung fu, it was beautiful but..lord i did not want to train for all the years it takes to master the art (it is a powerful art)..so i gave that up for 2 reasons i moved to japan and then europe. i no longer travel as much so now i can spend some serious time in the studio.i do two to four classes a week plus a private lesson with the master instuctor..we do stand up techniques ,take downs ,submission holds and a ground attacks as well as defensive moves.i even do the cardio work outs..i do not like to bounce but the cardio is great for stamina. i personally enjoy grappling and strikes. i am looking to get some heavy duty gear so that i can full contact spar with out bruising the breast area..i know TMI.. anyways the buzz i guess is because, i imagine..is that i train and follow the fight scene as much as possible and my posters as well as website cater to the world of mixed martial arts and contains only images that maintain the respect of the girls involved in the sports (ring girls) as well as the fighters .
I still train 4-5 times a week, except this week i messed up my shoulder blades snow boarding so, i am taking the week off.
I am Spanish,Mexican,French,Irish and Arabic.
I love bloody,violent movies, aswell as Disney animation.
I dislike malicious lies,intent or #@4! talking.
I like all kinds of music,except stuff with acordians or tubas,they scare me.
Working at MMa events make me smile.Watching wanderlei silva fight with hunger makes me smile too! :p null

:p :p ;)

[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: miss gigi ]

[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: miss gigi ]

Originally posted by Cyrix:
[QB]miss gigi,

Why are you so damn hot?[/QB]
cause i spent tooo much time out in the cold..living life
now i live my life with a purpose,intent and integrity..i hope that at my studio i can help a little boy or girl build up their self esteem,self worth, let them know how special they are..that no one should take advantage of them..and if anyone lays a bad touch on them..then step up..take care of business. im out

Originally posted by Shike:
[QB]Where can I see Miss gigi mod-pics?[/QB]

FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT< ASK THE GUYS FROM KOTC AND UA... kisses gigi

Originally posted by TannerBJJ:
[QB]Miss Gigi MPG Video Clip
http://gotgirl.com/main/video_files/kotc.mpg
There you horny guys go.[/QB]
Do we tell them the truth? That your my Manager, and Brother from yet another mother?
that your a sensitive, and cudly ass-kicker from north hills, that you love to hear pretty songs..Or that your just TANNER..the man with the know how

:eek:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[ March 02, 2002: Message edited by: miss gigi ]

Originally posted by Meat Fist:
[QB]Hey Hey Hey, I just noticed Randy and Dan are wearing the same little wristband, is there some funny shit going on with Team Quest? Give's a whole new slant to the "RAW" team huh?[/QB]

when they wear the wrist bands they are entiltled to one free cotton candy..

Originally posted by I-Shoji:
[QB]were you ever in any amateur or professional fights Miss Gigi? If so, is there any clips of this? Of some training perhaps?

I'm not sure if I'm following all this right, but you used to be a fighter, and now do modeling/actressing? I'm sure that raises some eyebrows when people read your resume...

I THINK YOU READ MY RESUME AND BIO BACKWARDS. I SAID I NEVER FOUGHT, OR COMPEATED BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS TOLD BY MY AGENTS TO NOT HURT MYSELF OR BRUISE,ECT ECT..I HAVE ALWAYS MODELED AND ACTED, I HAVE NOT BEEN AS YOU PUT IT ACTRESSING...WHAT IS THAT?
DO YA GET IT? I TRAIN NOW FOR THE LOVE OF TRAINING, AND FOR THE ABILITY TO HELP THE YOUTH IN MY COMMUNITY HAVE SELF ESTEEM,SELF GROWTH, AND A HECK OF AN UPERCUT. KISSES

[ March 04, 2002: Message edited by: miss gigi ]

[QB]

I do now. Thanks for clearing this up in capslocks :)

I-Shoji[/QB]

oops, did i do that? caps..any ways anytime, i just want to make sure that i am real, ya know..i dont have a reason to bs..its boring and takes to long to type.besides we can talk about other stuff, like..favorite submission hold, strike..bloodiest fight in pancrase,vale tudo..kindergarden play ground.
take care and sending you a big fat huggg. :cool:

Frank Shamrock, snapping the arm of Shannon Ritch at K1 last year..to see it,live, to hear the sound of the kick against the arm of Shannon was crazy..
I am happy that i was there to see it, and glad i was not in the ring with Frank... ouch.
:eek: :( :eek:

Originally posted by donegal:
[QB]Fancy a holiday to Ireland Miss GiGi?[/QB]

as a ring girl at an event in Ireland..that would be cool, its been a while since i traveled out of the USA, last i did was in 98 to India,for a movie i worked on..don't ask..please. take care
:D

Originally posted by Fishwrist 'n' Belk:

... She is in the army as of now and I miss her a lot.

YOU LADYS ARE A DREAM.... so far you are the only two I know that love this stuff.[/QB]

I am sorry that she is away, but its for a good cause, and imagine how in shape she will be when she returns to you.And after all those drills hope your eady for her.
thanks for the complement

Originally posted by BrutishSaucer:
[QB]

Sorry, but I have to ask. Were you in some crazy ass Indian musical? Don't feel bad if you were, I'm a closet Bollywood fan.[/QB]

An Indian Movie..no need to apologize..it was a cool experience..if we are talking about the same thing. :eek:

[QB]

Ok, here's that clip of the horrible kickboxing incident with the leg :)

got a lot of time on yar hands? (JK) too much muck to get to the image you mentioned. i have the dvd at home. of the guy getting his shin split. thanks though
PS. why do you have images of SHEMALES? gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooossssssssssss :mad:

Originally posted by canwebrawl:
she is pretty cool

thank you, as koolas the forum family guys are here..i wish that the forum at UA was a cool,warm and current as this and with cats like you guys, who are not afaraid to be heard

Originally posted by remco pardoel:
[QB]Now I am a really big fan of miss Gigi

remco pardoel

I would die to get on a picture of you[/QB]

i am sorry i did not know, if you give me your address in the netherlands,i will send you some goodies ask, Jake..i keep my word

Originally posted by Christ:
[QB]Miss GiGi

You are very attractive! I have a question. Do you ever see Lupita Moreno? If you do tell her to come to Sherdog! She has a huge fan at Sherdog!

Your still the best looking one though :D[/QB]

i will let her know, you know i feel behind on this thread.. sorry.
i went to MAIA"S seminars to learn knew and refresh on old stuff.
all i can say is that Bill Wallace,,put the ouch, in a hook kick..he is sooo flexable and fast.
Frank shamrocks seminar was good too, nothing new, but he was cool
maurice smith, we did the same thing switch kick, trap and sweep.
and i must say my cardio regime may be speeded up now thanks to the likes of Mr Blanks.
my school is gonna grow out the roof top.

Miss Gigi is trippin, because she is getting used to the new board...bare with her(me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back