Mir is going to destroy Cormier

The Cormier that fought tonight shouldn't even be in the same cage as Frank Mir.

Mir would tool him.

What about the Mir that fought Cro Cop? Does Cormier that fought tonight have a chance against him?

He has better striking and will tear a limb off if it goes to the ground. I know people on here love to hate on Mir, but he is going to derail that hype train.

Post-hip-surgery Nog almost put Mir to sleep :cool:.

yeah i dont know whats gonna happen but i have a feeling dc wants this fight for a reason

There's no way that Mir will destroy Cormier. I think he can make it a great fight but not destroy. I would say Mir has a decent chance but he'll lose in my opinion.

It won't happen on foot, but Mir will annihilate Cormier.

This doesn't invalidate his point in any way.

yea it does because lesnars accomplishments dont mirror his present skill set. His wrestling is rusty and comedic when compared to other wrestlers who have far poorer credentials. Simply put his wrestling is overrated.

yea it does because lesnars accomplishments dont mirror his present skill set. His wrestling is rusty and comedic when compared to other wrestlers who have far poorer credentials. Simply put his wrestling is overrated.

UFC heavyweight champion =/= amateur.

Pwnt

Very possible. Cormier is good, but Mir is vastly more tested against better competition.

Gonna be a good one.

Cormier nuthuggers are gonna make the lead up to this fight a pain though.

Yeah Mir is tested, and every time he's tested, he gets the shit beat out of him. Cormier will own the always overrated Mir.

Mir's got a shot, but Cormier is a tough fight for him. I'll be rooting for Frankie baby though

Cormier is damn hilarious. I don't think he'll even beat Mir, but I KNOW he won't even come close to beating Jon Jones.

Mir is almost tailor made for DC, however when someone crosses over from an inferior promotion there is a good chance they dont end up all they were hyped up to be..

A lot of people bring up the Barnett fight, but in my opinion Barnett hasn't been impressive ever since getting off the roids..

He may get DC in a sub, will never doubt that about Mir but LoL at him having a stand up advantage.

Hopefully DC starts training JJ as he'll need it in the UFC.

For a great wrestler, Cormier's top control isn't very good. He couldn't even keep what's his name down tonight.

KO power: Kind of but not really
Submissions: No

It makes me laugh when people think he can compete with Jon Jones.

Hater

He was on top of him the whole second half. You can tell his ground game is more of a wrestler though and he'll need to start taking BJJ seriously if he wants to be the best in the UFC.

And lol at you thinking he should go all out in this fight.

jon jones will beat cormier.

i know, cormier is sherdog's long waited hero but jones is on another level

Back