Mir is going to destroy Cormier

think this fight plays great for cormier

mir doesnt take the best shot, and doesnt react well

cormier via tko ground strikes

Mir has become the new Vitor: a skilled, exciting fighter who has shown flashes of brilliance throughout his career. No shame in that, but he has fans who refuse to accept his limitations as a fighter. They keep thinking he's like an anime character who will soon evolve into his final unstoppable stage.

Based on him lighting up Bigfoot maybe...

yyyyeeaaah ... about that ... lol ... I'm too tired to even finish ... I wouldn't be surprised if Mir Kongo'd DC

I think Mir has the skillset to beat Cormier, but has shown in the past poor execution of gameplan against strong wrestlers.

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha

Mir wont be able to stand with him. His only chance is taking him down which aint gonna happen.

I like Mir but I think he's lost a step.

On the ground, though, especially if it's hectic, he's about as dangerous as it gets.

I hate all the Mir haters here.

His striking is not amazing, but if anything it is pretty good. He has dropped and knocked out serious competition.

He destroyed Nog standing in their first fight.

Sent Kongo flying across the octagon with a overhand left.

Ko'd Cro Cop

If he gets on DC for one second, he will break an arm. Plus why does everyone think DC is so much stronger then Mir? Mir has a good 25 pounds on him and has a much lower body fat percentage the Cormier. Cormier is kinda pudgy and could easily make LHW while Mir is one of the Bigger Heavyweights. I could see Mir doing what he did to Roy Nelson to DC

you should refnance your house and bet on it brah, make the big dollars!

I hate all the Mir haters here.

His striking is not amazing, but if anything it is pretty good. He has dropped and knocked out serious competition.

He destroyed Nog standing in their first fight.

Sent Kongo flying across the octagon with a overhand left.

Ko'd Cro Cop

If he gets on DC for one second, he will break an arm. Plus why does everyone think DC is so much stronger then Mir? Mir has a good 25 pounds on him and has a much lower body fat percentage the Cormier. Cormier is kinda pudgy and could easily make LHW while Mir is one of the Bigger Heavyweights. I could see Mir doing what he did to Roy Nelson to DC

are you serious? Mir is just fodder for dc

Post-hip-surgery Nog almost put Mir to sleep :cool:.

Wtf are you talking about, Nog had nothing and got his Guard passed by the better grappler then promptly snapped his arm off.

By that logic, nog fought a post motorcycle accident Mir. And pre-diverticulitis brock was the greatest fighter who ever fought..............

What about after tyson stopped doing squats? Post Squat Tyson

as a big Mir fan, I don't like how well Cormier matches up to Mir

Mir can pull of the win but it's more likely Cormier leaves with his hand raised

He has the top game and GnP to walk away with the Tko win :(

Back