Miocic vs Prime Crocop

In the ring, Stipe would not last with prime CroCop, I just can't see it. In the cage, Stipe has the experience and grappling to potentially wall grind, take down and get a win there.

Stipe would maul CC. I'm a huge Cc fan but let's be honest, hes a mental midget when things get going tough(compared to stipe). He simply is not as resilient as steep is. I have seen cc mentally break in his prime multiple times. I have never seen Stipe break even when he lost.

It just shows how much Stipe is mentally strong. CC is as well but nowhere near him.

What is Prime CroCop really?

He failed in the UFC 1 year after winning the OpenWeight GP.... went back to Japan to find success... came back to more failure in the UFC... went back to Japan again to more success...came back to the UFC YET AGAIN and got sacked for HGH.... then went back to Japan for more success again

Good thing mma includes wrestling and GNP.
Sure does, so it’s a good thing prime Mirko had that legendary takedown defence that made him a wrestlers kryptonite and takedown machines like Mark Coleman looked silly trying to get him to the ground.

<Y2JSmirk>

Stipe would most likely be forced to stand with him for most of the fight as he was vs JDS. That said he could definitely find Mirkos chin, but realistically he would be at a disadvantage during the striking exchanges, as would pretty much anyone who had to trade strikes with peak Cro Cop.

Sure does, so it’s a good thing prime Mirko had that legendary takedown defence that made him a wrestlers kryptonite and takedown machines like Mark Coleman looked silly trying to get him to the ground.

<Y2JSmirk>

Stipe would most likely be forced to stand with him for most of the fight as he was vs JDS. That said he could definitely find Mirkos chin, but realistically he would be at a disadvantage during the striking exchanges, as would pretty much anyone who had to trade strikes with peak Cro Cop.
You missed the Fedor fight. Stipe does the same thing and pounds him out on the ground.

You missed the Fedor fight. Stipe does the same thing and pounds him out on the ground.

Stipe isn't nearly as good as Fedor was, in any area really, he's slower, his striking isn't as technical, he's not as good in the clinch, his transitions aren't as good, his takedowns aren't as good and his GnP isn't either.

Maybe... or maybe he catches a left foot to his right ear like Igor and a dozen others.

Stipe would maul CC. I'm a huge Cc fan but let's be honest, hes a mental midget when things get going tough(compared to stipe). He simply is not as resilient as steep is. I have seen cc mentally break in his prime multiple times. I have never seen Stipe break even when he lost.

It just shows how much Stipe is mentally strong. CC is as well but nowhere near him.
What you´re sayin´ is actually quite paradoxical...
In that transitional era when HWs were gettin´ progressively [physically] 'modern', Crocop was realistically an ol´school HW [ie a natural LHW].

Bad matchup for stipe

he gets hit a lot n prime cc would put him out quick

Stipe isn't nearly as good as Fedor was, in any area really, he's slower, his striking isn't as technical, he's not as good in the clinch, his transitions aren't as good, his takedowns aren't as good and his GnP isn't either.

<TrumpWrong1>

What is Prime CroCop really?

He failed in the UFC 1 year after winning the OpenWeight GP.... went back to Japan to find success... came back to more failure in the UFC... went back to Japan again to more success...came back to the UFC YET AGAIN and got sacked for HGH.... then went back to Japan for more success again

Don't forget the 14 Japanese fighters on his resume.

I've challenged his fanbase to name one relevant Japanese fighter currently competing above 170...let alone HW.

He's beaten Barnett and exactly zero other top 20 all time HWs.

Back