Miocic vs Prime Crocop

I'll take Cro Cop Miocic isn't a submission threat is more of a clinch wrestler so i'd say Cro Cop by tko but then again I pick him against must guys past or present if it's in a ring and it's 2006.

Cro Cop had like 100+ fights between K-1, boxing and MMA by the time he joined the UFC and had been fighting for at least 11 years, he also had multiple ankle and knee surgeries and even had to have another ankle surgery after the OWGP. He was not in his prime.
Excuse my french, but that's horseshit.
He signed with the UFC right after that OWGP, fought Eddie Sanchez months after, then he fought Gonzaga, there wasn't even time for a major surgery recovery.

You Pride fanatics/weirdos are black belts in spinning whatever scenario to fit your narrative.
If you guys consider OWGP Crocop the best Crocop, then we had the best Crocop in the UFC.

And even in the remote scenario that a fighter is past his best, by what, a couple of months, what the fuck that means? His reflexes are 0.00000001% slower than before?
This is laughable.

And this fake narrative is a disrespect to the fighters that beat them, because they never get their credit because the "heroes" they beat were "past their prime".

He signed with the UFC right after that OWGP, fought Eddie Sanchez months after, then he fought Gonzaga, there wasn't even time for a major surgery recovery.

You Pride fanatics/weirdos are black belts in spinning whatever scenario to fit your narrative.
If you guys consider OWGP Crocop the best Crocop, then we had the best Crocop in the UFC.

And even in the remote scenario that a fighter is past his best, by what, a couple of months, what the fuck that means? His reflexes are 0.00000001% slower than before?
This is laughable.

And this fake narrative is a disrespect to the fighters that beat them, because they never get their credit because the "heroes" they beat were "past their prime".

He had surgery immediatley after the OWGP and thats why he was unable to fight Fedor on NYE. He was unable to train for months. And then he had series of mutiple surgeries from 2008-2011.

Very important thing, nobody fought Cro Cop in the ring and Pride rules in UFC. All his opponents had big help from cage, big round space with no corners, wire fence and unified rules with elbows and banned striking of downed opponent and long clinching time.
By default it is impossible that we had the best Cro Cop in UFC in such a terrible rules and setting as unified and cage because big changes that happened over night tremendeously helped his opponents.

Cro Cop has reached his breaking point by having 50+ professional fights for money on highest level and allready fighting professionaly for 10-15 years in a incredible rythm of 6 fights per year, or fighting every 2 months without rest for years; same as all other fighters reach their breaking point but mostly with a lot less fights. And on top of that he came to terrible rules and setting that directly helped his opponents.

2def3a8b42cb90f603d7.jpeg

10432507_855415774515487_1660577329327361300_n.jpg

This is laughable.

The injury post OWGP was probably most negative in terms of his not training very much for the UFC environment but really the Gonzaga fight was more a dangerous flaky fighter having a near perfect performance, catches the first kick thrown for a takedown, lands the first highkick he throws perfectly.

The difference compaired to losing to Randleman was that an older Mirko couldn't come back to the same level, the injuries carried on piling up and by the time he was in the UFC again he was physically in decline.

Last edited:
You're not going to slay many 60+ women with that attitude.......

What are you talking about? I already proved I can generate a laughing emoji. Women of all ages respect those kinds of skills.

Trick question. CroCop is the only Croation.
Better Fighter? Miocic, by far. Prime CroCop was KOd by Gonzaga and just a 1-kick pony :))
Yeah, but that’s like a country having a nuclear bomb and everyone else has grenades but calling them a 1 trick pony.

So a 2016 modern age fighter with modern age skills vs a 2006 fighter ? Things evolve over time. That's like saying which is faster a 2006 pc or a 2016. Stipe destroys any version of Crocop, if you say otherwise you're living in a fantasy land.
Technology isn't the same as people. By your logic boxers like Sugar Ray Leonard or Mike Tyson would lose to modern boxers.

Technology isn't the same as people. By your logic boxers like Sugar Ray Leonard or Mike Tyson would lose to modern boxers.
You'd be suprised how many on here think that's the case and will argue to death over it.

Does the ref wear an ear piece or not?

Prime Cro Cop got boxed up by Brendan fuckin Schaub.

tough to call because Michael Crocop was pretty bad ass during his time

This is laughable.

It's not horse shit, he had over 100 fights and was fighting for at least 11 years before joining the UFC. He also had multiple knee and ankle injuries late in Pride and was having major leg problems around the second time he fought Hunt which is why he was wearing shoes. No one is in their prime after 100+ fights, 11+ years of competing at a high level in K-1, MMA and amateur boxing when they also have had a bunch of injuries.

OWGP Cro Cop was not the best Cro Cop, people always talk OWGP but they never mention who he actually fought. He fought an overly bulky Wanderlei that had lost his speed advantage over Cro Cop from their first fight cause he thought he was going to wind up fighting Big Nog or Barnett and bulked up a lot. Barnett who Cro Cop had already beaten twice other than those two Cro Cop didn't fight anyone that was a high level fighter in the OWGP. Cro Cop injured his ankle on Wanderlei's head as well in the OWGP.

"After his victory at the 2006 Openweight Grand Prix, a rematch between Cro Cop and Fedor Emelianenko failed to materialize and on 12 December 2006 Cro Cop pulled out of the New Year's Eve event, citing both a foot injury and Emelianenko's commitment to meet Mark Hunt at the card in question. Through his official website, Cro Cop revealed "I still can't kick like I want to. It's the best that we give more time to this injury to heal. I want to be in perfect shape for my next fights.""

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirko_Cro_Cop

Normally when someone says a couple of months they mean like 2-3, 5 months is more than a couple of months.

Last edited:
Does the ref wear an ear piece or not?

Prime Cro Cop got boxed up by Brendan fuckin Schaub.
LOL that was far from prime Cro Cop. An old Cro Cop was able to beat Jarell Miller, a top 10 heavyweight boxer, twice in a striking match.

Could go either way, but after watching JDS crippling Stipe with leg kicks while their second fight lasted, I could see Mirko chew his leg up for a while then setting him up for that left foot to right ear.

Could go either way, but after watching JDS crippling Stipe with leg kicks while their second fight lasted, I could see Mirko chew his leg up for a while then setting him up for that left foot to right ear.
Good thing mma includes wrestling and GNP.

Was prime Cro Cop the versiom that got Kod by randleman, Beatdown by Fedor, or headkicked by Gonzaga?

Back