Miocic vs Prime Crocop

Stipe smokes cro cop will find his chin and knock him out

Prime cro cop has been caught before

Cro cop best chance in that fight would be the left kick to the body and head and that probably won't be there stipe did a good job in defending against the body kick from overeem

Trick question. CroCop is the only Croation.
Better Fighter? Miocic, by far. Prime CroCop was KOd by Gonzaga and just a 1-kick pony :))

That was no prime Cro Cop

Lorld have mercy...what a fight that would be. I wanna say Cro Cop right off the bat, but man...I don't know.

One thing is for sure. It would be a standup war of a scale unseen. I'm not sure if the'd fight each other tho...

Stipe's on record saying he wouldn't fight Cro Cop. Not even if it was for the belt (this was from a pre-championship interview). The only person I've ever heard him say this about, by the way. Mirko is too much his idol.

But with Cro Cop off in Japan, it's pretty much a moot point anyway.

Stipe's striking looks terrible in comparison to a prime Cro Cop.

USADA > Pride CroCop > Stipe > UFC CroCop

Prime Cro Cop
04_Beltran_Miocic05.jpg

So a 2016 modern age fighter with modern age skills vs a 2006 fighter ? Things evolve over time. That's like saying which is faster a 2006 pc or a 2016. Stipe destroys any version of Crocop, if you say otherwise you're living in a fantasy land.

They're people not computers. I think you are vastly exaggerating things. Not totally sure who would win, but certainly, the idea that present-day combat athletes are always superior to past ones is misguided. So often, techniques and methods fall in and out of favor, becoming obsolete in the eyes of many and then coming back into vogue because people forgot about them or simply were unable to properly apply them.

That said, Stipe vs CroCop is a very difficult call in my eyes. But even though I'm not a fan, people can't dismiss how insanely powerful CroCop's hips were and how he was somehow able to basically throw around and even mount a guy like Josh Barnett. I could see it going either way, but CroCop can't be counted out, especially not on the basis of Stipe's wrestling, as I saw someone suggest.

Of course it was. He wasn't that far removed from is Grand Prix win. CroCop was a 1-kick pony :))

Well, you have a point there. But then again, the Tyson that lost to Douglas wasn't all that far removed from some of his best performances either. Certainly, CroCop at the very least had some miles on him at that point.

I think crocop would lay him out

John too, Harold's is just fresher.
Lol John Candy comedic genius

Jack Chester falls deep asleep all day in the sun on the beach, skin 2nd degree burned.

Sandy Chester; "oh my god Jack your skin!"

Jack; "good base"

{<jordan}

Back