Mike Tyson will face Roy Jones Jr in exhibition

Who wins it?

• Total voters
have you ever seen tyson spar? he doesn't spar light...never has....tyson recently said, that he only has one speed...all out.

Correct, he didn't spar light during his boxing career.

Maybe you missed the charity boxing match against Corey Sanders, in which he did hurt him by accident but it was indeed sparring.

I wouldn’t waste my time wanting an exhibition fight ,if I’m going to fight I’m going to fight and try inflict as much damage as I can and you”ll see that at some point when I post it on here as well..( yea keeping talking .you know who you are .lmao.)...
You would have to actually fight somebody to inflict damage.

Roy better be careful, if he tries to showboat, lean back against the ropes, he'll get ko'ed no different then what Glen Johnson did to him, and that was in like 2005 lol.
Tyson looks slow, but he still has a guard, keeps his hands up, but Roy, geez,...but hey,...it's just an 'exhibition' lol...

i don't know of a whole lot of exhibitions that went awry but I've seen sugar ray leonard go a little nuts against an english guy who hit him with a head shot when he recently had surgery and was supposed to just be throwing bodyshots. Like i said before, men can't control themselves. Dempsey supposedly blinded wrestler cowboy luttrell after some percieved breaking of the rules of their exhibition match.

As far as useless fights hogging all the attention for boxing go, at least Mayweather - McGregor was somehow a sanctionned bout.

Will be interesting seeing a prospect like Viddal Riley taking on King Mo. It's an exhibition, but Riley doesn't want to look bad against Mo. On the other hand, I am sure he doesn't want to destroy him. And how will Badou handle his MMA opponent?

Will be interesting seeing a prospect like Viddal Riley taking on King Mo. It's an exhibition, but Riley doesn't want to look bad against Mo. On the other hand, I am sure he doesn't want to destroy him. And how will Badou handle his MMA opponent?
I hadn't heard of Riley until the KSI vs Logan Paul fights. Mo is 39 years old and his last 4 MMA fights have ended in stoppages with the last one a KO. I remember him getting some help from the Mayweathers several years back to work on his boxing but his hands have never been good even by MMA standards. He has power though. Who is Badou Jack going to be in there with?

I hadn't heard of Riley until the KSI vs Logan Paul fights. Mo is 39 years old and his last 4 MMA fights have ended in stoppages with the last one a KO. I remember him getting some help from the Mayweathers several years back to work on his boxing but his hands have never been good even by MMA standards. He has power though. Who is Badou Jack going to be in there with?
I mean this is all speculation, but I did call Tyson vs. jones a week before it was announced along with location and month. but if I were to guess Jack would probably fight someone like Tito Ortiz, or more likely Chuck Liddell.

Maybe you missed the charity boxing match against Corey Sanders, in which he did hurt him by accident but it was indeed sparring.
The world needed Corey Sanders vs. Corrie Sanders in the 90.

Rumor was that Wlad got them mixed up when he signed the contract.

If King Mo never contracted MRSA, he would have beaten Jon Jones.

This is a fight that should have happened 20 years ago

true...I think mike may start off easy, but at some point, he will let go...it's his nature...and roy doesn't have the power of a heavyweight..he never had...he was a great great middleweight and even cruiserweight...he actually retired on a 4 fight win streak.

So apparently they'll be wearing no headgear and 12 oz. gloves, but they won't be trying to take each other's heads off, according to the promotion. That would show some incredible restraint on Tyson's part. I think a light jab at this point might concuss Roy.
Mike's a calm level-headed guy. I'm sure that if he's getting out boxed he will have no problem laughing it off and holding back.

<BC1>

As far as useless fights hogging all the attention for boxing go, at least Mayweather - McGregor was somehow a sanctionned bout.
Serves the premadonnas right, if they actually fought eachother, maybe they'd garner as much interest.

That shirt is sus...
ClassicWateryBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

Back