Mike Tyson will face Roy Jones Jr in exhibition

Who wins it?

• Total voters
Holy shit this is crazy. Mike is gonna knock him the fuck out imo

Why is this in the UFC section?
Because that's where it will get views. Tbh names like Tyson and Jones transcend the regular rules imo. Like 10 guys hang out in the boxing sub, but everyone knows Tyson and Jones.

how is mike tyson going to not kayo china chinned roy if he's supposed to take it easy? Roy's chin wasn't made for this. no matter how much mike holds back, i can see him not hurting roy even with glancing blows. Tyson can still throw for a round or two. Roy, what the fuck are you thinking?

Last edited:
how is mike tyson going to not kayo china chinned roy if he's supposed to take it easy? Roy's chin wasn't made for this. no matter how much mike holds back, i can see him not hurting roy even with glancing blows. Tyson can still throw for a round or two. Roy, what the fuck are you thinking?

It's an exhibition, relax

i know, but roy can't even take soft shots, what's mike supposed to do the whole time, take punches and not fight back? Makes no sense.
It's going to be sparring, it's for charity. Do you think Tyson is incapable of sparring?

In these days of coviid deprived sports -love it. One day ill be ashamed of myself but that day is not today

It's going to be sparring, it's for charity. Do you think Tyson is incapable of sparring?
tyson? the guy who bit ears and tried to chew nipples? that guy? sure, he can spar. Seriously, in my exp most people can't spar properly, most can't control themselves, i guess overall it's no big deal, i just don't see the point.

tyson? the guy who bit ears and tried to chew nipples? that guy? sure, he can spar. Seriously, in my exp most people can't spar properly, most can't control themselves, i guess overall it's no big deal, i just don't see the point.

I mean I'm not a Tyson fan at all but I don't think he's going in there to try killing Roy. It's for Charity, they're probably gonna have some fun but 8 rounds? Idk why 4 or 6 would've been fine. Mike gonna gas and look terrible

Viddal Riley
King Mo
Badou Jack
Tito Ortiz and/or Chuck Liddell

You heard it here first, just like you heard about the fight

so is this part of that legends league tyson was promoting, where retired athletes come to have one last moment in the sun?

I hope all goes well and they both clear some money here, but the CSAC sanctioned this?

That should be the focus, here. Pitiful.

That is litterally why the Lord invented streams....

Tyson had a successful hit international one man show he has been doing for years. = big money
He also has one of the biggest podcast in the world currently. =Huge money
He did win some lawsuits and got millions back as well.
Dude is rich again....
Roy Jones also still trains and gets TV contract money.
They both are just fine....

Apparently Tyson's networth is around $3m right now. Not what it once was but not too bad for a guy who had tens-of-millions in debt & had to declare bankruptcy.

Well, I hope your stream fails you cheap bastards.

Mike gonna fuck around and get too excited and accidentally knock him out.
Won't be an accident, Tyson's gonna come out and murder him. Ex or not. -350 for Tyson/+275 for RJJ

Back