Mike Tyson will face Roy Jones Jr in exhibition

Who wins it?

• Total voters
Anyone have any idea what this thing is going to cost?
Guesses ?

Apparently there is a "no knockdown clause"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nine.com.au/article/bf592e80-1ccb-4d25-a8c5-9019f5d09ef7

If you pay for that you probably also simp on OnlyFans too....
Wow, talk about lame. I feel sorry for those that were planning or are still planning to buy the PPV. I'll include the quotes from your source for others to read.

But it now appears that might not be the whole truth with new details suggesting the pair have agreed to avoid going for knockouts in what will largely be an exhibition display.

According to Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports US (who first broke the news on Thursday), Tyson and Jones will be wearing bigger gloves to minimise damage and won't be trying to knock each other out.

"This isn't a situation where they're going out there to try to take each other's heads off," Andy Foster, the executive director of the California State Athletic Commission, told Iole.

"They're just going to be in there moving around the ring and letting fans see these legends.

Giving it some thought, Mike will likely win. It might've been 50/50 20 years ago but thing is, Tyson at least in his prime, was fundamentally sound, RJJ was not. RJJ used his insane athleticism to bully the other guy and relied on it, that when his athleticism left, his ability to win left as well (so did his chin).

Still the most terrifying man alive

Qn1M.gif
whole time im thinking of the keele and peele skit lmao

Today I learned that I'm an ageing hipster for not wanting to pay money to see two fossils dance around with each other in a fake fight. Apparently not being a willing moronic rube now makes you elitist and pretentious.

At least back in the day they didn't use to just straight up announce they were doing fixed fights and usually they didn't drag guys out of nursing homes to do fake fights either. I know that idea seems quaint now, but I guess it was just a simpler time.

Apparently no judges either. This is going to be more show than fight.

mike and it's not even close, roy is just too far out his natural weight at heavyweight to beat such highly ranked heavyweights

mike and it's not even close, roy is just too far out his natural weight at heavyweight to beat such highly ranked heavyweights
Only on a forum like this is where you’ll see nearly 30% in Jones favor . Lol

You can’t possibly make a case for Jones ,the only way he remotely looks good here is if Mike carries him and pulls his punches as what he’s instructed to do and even if he does that there’s nothing he’s going to be able to do to Tyson but hope he tires out from chasing him for 8 rnds to look decent in spurts maybe in the last 2 rnds .

Only on a forum like this is where you’ll see nearly 30% in Jones favor . Lol

You can’t possibly make a case for Jones ,the only way he remotely looks good here is if Mike carries him and pulls his punches as what he’s instructed to do and even if he does that there’s nothing he’s going to be able to do to Tyson but hope he tires out from chasing him for 8 rnds to look decent in spurts maybe in the last 2 rnds .
exactly, you can make a case that pound for pound he's better all you want, but to think he wins is ludicrous

Jones is washed up but Tyson is more washed up. If Tyson can't swarm and stop him quick, he's going to get clowned.

I would go Tyson but its 8 rounds and old Tyson will have about 3 rounds in him so Im leaning Roy.

Jones said if Hopkins wants to fight they are gonna fight a pro fight on the record.
Jones-Hopkins III?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back