Mike Tyson will face Roy Jones Jr in exhibition

Who wins it?

• Total voters
Saturday, September 12, 2020
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr.
Triller Streaming App Los Angeles, California

Mike Tyson (50-6, 44 KOs) vs Roy Jones Jr. (66-9, 47 KOs)

Heavyweight Exhibition Fight

Now that I think about it, I am still pretty sure Badou Jack and Viddal Riley will be on the card. But I don't think they will face someone like King Mo and Chuck Liddell. I think Badou would be the co-main and I think Viddall will face Rashad. That is my final answer. If I were going to nnounce it, I would do it in the next 24 to 48 hours. Just a guess

I can't be the only one who thinks this is all just hype to sell PPVs and we're actually just gonna see a pretty controlled exhibition fight?

I see so many people saying "It's Mike Tyson, he doesn't know how to do anything other than try to take your head off". Did you see his last exhibition fight?

Who does the winner of this fight face next, Danny Bonaduce, Mickey Rourke, Mario Lopez, or Logan Paul..?

Come to think of it— I think I’d pay 80 bucks to watch Tyson cave Logan Paul’s face in. But besides that I don’t see the point in any of this

I can't be the only one who thinks this is all just hype to sell PPVs and we're actually just gonna see a pretty controlled exhibition fight?

I see so many people saying "It's Mike Tyson, he doesn't know how to do anything other than try to take your head off". Did you see his last exhibition fight?
who was it against? i saw the sanders exhibition, mike looked good. I don't think roy could even handle that version of mike. in fact, if mike lands anything it could hurt roy, i have no faith in roy's ability to take a shot.

your argument would make sense if Tyson was still fat and hadnt spent 1-2 years getting in shape for this

So the reason the rest of the card has not been made official yet is that a "real boxer" is not happy, considering his stature, not being the co-main. Jake Paul and Nate Robinson are, of course. but it should all be ironed out over the next day or two

I feel like “I don’t give a shit” should’ve been a poll option.
Doesn’t seem like these guys are really going to get after it. Nothing wrong with a glorified exhibition bout just don’t try to sell it as being a legit fight, and certainly don’t put it on PPV at 50$ a pop

Who wins? The swift breeze off of a Tyson hook that floors RJJ leading to a doctors stoppage somewhere around the 5th-6th round.

Back