Elections Mike Gravel has just destroyed Biden's Campaign with an amazing Ad.

So did anybody not know that Mike Gravel's campaign is a semi-jokey campaign run by 2 high school kids? It's not a secret, and Mike Gravel himself said he has no interest in seeking the nomination and is just letting these kids run a fake campaign with his name on it. Just so we're all clear here that Biden's campaign is so flimsy that 2 high school kids just BTFO.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-great-man-president-is-a-lie-1834624803
This is literally his campaign manager and chief strategist.
rsnnktkudgcz96mn9hry.jpg

I still say he's the nominee. Long-ago decided. It was "her turn", now it's "his turn".

Oh, darn. Now all those conservative Democrats in important swing states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan will never vote for him...

There’s a correlation between LSAT and IQ, which Mensa recognizes as follows:

images

The chart doesn’t go down to 154 (median at Joe’s school, currently), but assuming the median of Joe’s class was similar to today’s, and assuming Joe’s LSAT was between 152 and 156 (or equivalent), we can estminate Joe’s IQ to be between 104 and 113.

iq_bell_curve.gif

That puts Joe near the middle of the bell curve, but above the 50th percentile overall. We might call him an “Average Joe,” or “Slightly Above-Average Joe.” However, it’s fairly safe to assume his competitors are 75th percentile or above (many of them 98th or above). Joe just doesn’t have the capacity to think as strategically as they do.

biden.png
biden-feb-26.png

So Joe’s not a complete buffoon. He’s just out of his depth. The less he speaks, the better.
What did Drump score on the LSAT?
<TheDonald>

images

The chart doesn’t go down to 154 (median at Joe’s school, currently), but assuming the median of Joe’s class was similar to today’s, and assuming Joe’s LSAT was between 152 and 156 (or equivalent), we can estminate Joe’s IQ to be between 104 and 113.

iq_bell_curve.gif

That puts Joe near the middle of the bell curve, but above the 50th percentile overall. We might call him an “Average Joe,” or “Slightly Above-Average Joe.” However, it’s fairly safe to assume his competitors are 75th percentile or above (many of them 98th or above). Joe just doesn’t have the capacity to think as strategically as they do.

biden.png
biden-feb-26.png

So Joe’s not a complete buffoon. He’s just out of his depth. The less he speaks, the better.

I don't even think IQ is the problem, it's straight up senility at this point. He was incredibly fragile in the debate, he doesn't have what it takes for... anything.

images

iq_bell_curve.gif

biden.png
biden-feb-26.png

You’re trolling, of course (what else is new?) The obvious unknown, and your error in your analysis, is assuming Biden’s LSAT falls within the median.

Interesting video. I don't know that it changes his standing relative to his opponents because, no matter his shortcomings, are they worse than he is overall?

No. They're all equally shit.

You sound rather akin to someone who should be talking about why Europe needs to be ethnocentric because of IQ disparities between "the races". The obsession with IQ, I will never understand it.

Of course you will never understand it. You don't have a high enough IQ.

Prefer him to that cunt who plays identity politics.

I dont know a single person that is on the Biden train. As far as this ad, i dont think it would have much effect on the public perspective of Biden.

Prefer him to that cunt who plays identity politics.

Which one?

Wait. I don't want to be here all day. Let me make that easier for you. Which Democrat doesn't play identity politics?

What did Drump score on the LSAT?
<TheDonald>

He went to Wharton School (Penn) which is the #1 business school in the country and earned a BS in Economics. To be admitted to Wharton, he would need about a 3.8 GPA and a 98th percentile SAT score (equivalent to around 1400 in the 1960's). Trump transferred in to Wharton after initially beginning at Fordham (also a good school, but not as good as Penn). I don't know what his stats were, but we can safely infer Trump measured favorably on their admission index, or he wouldn't have been admitted (no, not even "personal connections" will get you in if the admissions officer determines that you will flunk out).

There is said to be a correlation between SAT and IQ, which Mensa used to recognize until 1994. It still recognizes the correlation for scores from 1994 or before (1300 on the pre-1974 SAT qualifies for Mensa membership). A score of 1300 in 1966 translates to about IQ 133, which is around the 98th percentile. Wharton admittees have credentials that, on average, are above that level. If Trump's credentials were in line with the average Wharton admittee, he would have an IQ of 138 or higher (an IQ over 140 is generally considered "genius").

Does that mean Trump's IQ is 138+? Not necessarily. It is true that he transferred in to Wharton during his Junior year. So let's assume for the sake of argument that his credentials were lacking for Freshman admission to Wharton, but that they were high enough on the admissions index to assuage admissions officers that he could keep up with the rest of the class and not flunk out (e.g., a 1300 SAT, with good grades from Fordham). Even in that case, Trump would have an IQ of around 133—not "genius," but still "very superior." Aside from grades, scores, and academic pursuits, it's worth noting the complexity and magnitude of problems that Trump has successfully handled throughout his life (including his time as POTUS). Scholars have attempted to estimate the IQs of past Presidents based on such information. Simply put, there are certain tasks which require a certain level of problem solving ability. Trump would not be able to manage a worldwide real estate empire, let alone become President and survive in that office for 2.5 years, if he were as dumb as the Left believes.

Based on the complexity of and magnitude of Trump's accomplishments, in conjunction with his academic record, I estimate his IQ is between 135 and 142.

You’re trolling, of course (what else is new?) The obvious unknown, and your error in your analysis, is assuming Biden’s LSAT falls within the median.

I didn't assume it fell within the median. I assumed it fell within a range around the median, which is why I gave a range between 104 and 113.

I said you sounded akin to someone speaking of that, given those keep europe white weirdos are the only people bleating and moaning about IQ all the damn time.

This topic appears to make you insecure. Why?

Back