Elections Mike Gravel has just destroyed Biden's Campaign with an amazing Ad.

Dang, 1980’s Biden was pretty, um... conservative by today’s standards.

Meh.... He is a Globalist and that is what counts most. Hell, Democrats chose Hillary Clinton last time and she was even worse.

Interesting video. I don't know that it changes his standing relative to his opponents because, no matter his shortcomings, are they worse than he is overall?

Let's be honest, Biden destroyed his own campaign from the get go by not having any tangible strategy. You can only get by riding Obama's coattails and virtue signaling for so long. When you get down to brass tacks, Joe's just political comfort food.

tenor.gif

Biden sucks, but Mike Gravel is a disappointment entirely because of his voice. For shame.

I’m pretty convinced the US President and other national leaders around the world already serve a global leader of some sort. Everywhere you look you see the same colonialist tactics used to divide and cause conflict within a populace. They want to convice us that peace isn’t in our nature, so they can position themselves as shepherds of some sort. So this is the incentive to continuously poke and prod us to fight amongst ourselves.

Biden sucks, but Mike Gravel is a disappointment entirely because of his voice. For shame.
the pronunciation of his surname was a let down for me, like oooohhh gravelle! mike gravel, mike granite, mike stone, now those are some solid names

Let's be honest, Biden destroyed his own campaign from the get go by not having any tangible strategy. You can only get by riding Obama's coattails and virtue signaling for so long. When you get down to brass tacks, Joe's just political comfort food.

Joe’s problem is that he has a low IQ. He’s trying to outsmart a field full of Harvard, Yale, Chicago, Columbia, etc. grads. Meanwhile, he’s got a Syracuse University-tier brain (median GPA 3.38, LSAT 154). Even Kamala Harris at least went to Hastings when it was somewhat competitive for admissions *(though she and Booker benefitted from affirmative action). It’s only a matter of time before the rest of the field finds a way to destroy Joe. He will not figure out a way to recover, because his problem solving skills are deficient.

the pronunciation of his surname was a let down for me, like oooohhh gravelle! mike gravel, mike granite, mike stone, now those are some solid names

If your name is Mike Gravel, you need to sound like Dan Severn or Don Frye. End of story. If your voice isn't high enough to distract from a German suplex or rough enough to make me think you chew cigarettes, get the fuck outta here.

Joe’s problem is that he has a low IQ. He’s trying to outsmart a field full of Harvard, Yale, Chicago, Columbia, etc. grads. Meanwhile, he’s got a Syracuse University-tier brain (median GPA 3.38, LSAT 154). Even Kamala Harris at least went to Hastings when it was somewhat competitive for admissions *(though she and Booker benefitted from affirmative action). It’s only a matter of time before the rest of the field finds a way to destroy Joe. He will not figure out a way to recover, because his problem solving skills are deficient.

This is really weird, specious conjecture.

This is really weird, specious conjecture.

There’s a correlation between LSAT and IQ, which Mensa recognizes as follows:

images

The chart doesn’t go down to 154 (median at Joe’s school, currently), but assuming the median of Joe’s class was similar to today’s, and assuming Joe’s LSAT was between 152 and 156 (or equivalent), we can estminate Joe’s IQ to be between 104 and 113.

iq_bell_curve.gif

That puts Joe near the middle of the bell curve, but above the 50th percentile overall. We might call him an “Average Joe,” or “Slightly Above-Average Joe.” However, it’s fairly safe to assume his competitors are 75th percentile or above (many of them 98th or above). Joe just doesn’t have the capacity to think as strategically as they do.

biden.png
biden-feb-26.png

So Joe’s not a complete buffoon. He’s just out of his depth. The less he speaks, the better.

Last edited:
There’s a correlation between LSAT and IQ, which Mensa recognizes as follows:

images

The chart doesn’t go down to 154 (median at Joe’s school, currently), but assuming the median of Joe’s class was similar to today’s, and assuming Joe’s LSAT was between 152 and 156 (or equivalent), we can estminate Joe’s IQ to be between 104 and 113.

iq_bell_curve.gif

That puts Joe near the middle of the bell curve, but above the 50th percentile overall. We might call him an “Average Joe,” or “Slightly Above-Average Joe.” However, it’s fairly safe to assume his competitors are 75th percentile or above (many of them 98th or above). Joe just doesn’t have the capacity to think as strategically as they do.

biden.png

So Joe’s not a complete buffoon. He’s just out of his depth. The less he speaks, the better.

You sound rather akin to someone who should be talking about why Europe needs to be ethnocentric because of IQ disparities between "the races". The obsession with IQ, I will never understand it.

jimmy rustler be like
giphy.gif

why couldn't the skull be named joe...almost perfect :(

You sound rather akin to someone who should be talking about why Europe needs to be ethnocentric because of IQ disparities between "the races". The obsession with IQ, I will never understand it.

Huh? When did I mention anything about race?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back