Elections Mike Gravel has just destroyed Biden's Campaign with an amazing Ad.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Serenity Now, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Mcountry

Mcountry Brown Belt

[​IMG]

2. VivaRevolution

VivaRevolution Whoopin' Belt Double Yellow Card

Well, I don't really think it is a knock against Biden that he is a political chameleon like the majority of politicians, but I do think it is incredible that Bernie is saying the same thing now, as he did 30 years ago.

3. Starman

Starman Brown Belt

Why do you have double yellows, Vivi?

And what’s up with your boy, Bernie?

4. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Public education is likely holding them back at this point.

The ScorpioN likes this.
  5. gatchaman

gatchaman Brown Belt

Give Mike Gravel a dollar so that he can say it to Joe Biden's face.

Serenity Now likes this.
  6. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

It's a generalized, but those are often true. I don't see Joe being smarter than anyone else save if course for Booker, my little kids have that idiot beat. That said looking at his background, it's basically politics and before that college. I say it's fair to say Joe is average, slightly average at best

JamesRussler likes this.
  7. luckyshot

luckyshot The ONLY iPotWR Platinum Member

Lol, where did you copy and paste this pile of horses shit from? Trump had a rich (and crooked) daddy. That’s the only assumption we are entitled to make about his admission. It would be very simply for him to release his SAT scores if they were noteworthy— and, of course, he’s an arrogant baboon, so he would.

Despite bragging about “very high marks” he did not graduate with any sort of honors (manga or summa)— we know because those lists are public. This from a man who didn’t drink or do drugs is kind of sad. I was off my tits half of the time and still graduated summa.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  8. AndroidRage

AndroidRage Brown Belt

You don't know what globalist means.

9. Sketch

Sketch ?.?.?.?.?.?

Not everyone is as cool and amazing as you.

JamesRussler, Ultra O’Dia and TeTe like this.
  10. luckyshot

Lol, don’t I know it, *sigh.*

Seriously, though, I wouldn’t bust on Drump (or anyone) for having an academic record of no distinction if he didn’t actively brag about his “very good marks.”

Sketch likes this.
  11. Sketch

Sketch ?.?.?.?.?.?

Trump is above marks and school.
    <TheDonald>

Lowmanproblems, TeTe and luckyshot like this.
  12. luckyshot

“We just present... alternative facts.”

[​IMG]

Lowmanproblems and Sketch like this.
  13. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Green Belt

If trump transferred on his junior year....How do you know they take into account SAT scores at that point?

Perhaps his grades/GPA were well enough that they accepted him and the SAT scores were irrelevent.

Do you know the median range of the SAT scores for getting accepted to fordham?

BTW high IQ doesn't neccesarily mean good politician/good debator.....met plenty of people who were "experts"/obviously high IQ individuals who completley lacked common sense outside their field(enough to question their IQ).....so yeah even if somebody has higher IQ, they could still get destroyed in debates if the other person is more skillful at debating....or simply knows the issues better.

ElKarlo likes this.
  14. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Gold Belt

I would like to know if anyone on the right would extend this rather generous assessment to our current president. But the line of "it's basically politics and before that college." is glossing over his career more than a little bit?

"Obama? Not much there. College, some community fundraisers, then politics." I mean........

15. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

Not sure about Trump. Never liked him. Even as a kid. He's smart but he's a slimey kind of smart. Like a used car salesman. I think Kim khardasian is similar to him smarts wise. Just much younger.
    For Joe, Warren, Trump and Bernie, they're all past their intellectual primes.
    My parents are both very intelligent, but they're both 70 or older. They've definitely not as sharp as they used to be. There's a noticeable decline in mental acuity imho at some point. Earlier for some than others

Ultra O’Dia likes this.
  16. JamesRussler

JamesRussler Black Belt

That’s a pretty low-IQ response from you Lucky. I expected better. I already addressed the far-Left smear about Trump’s “daddy” getting him admission. And transfer students aren’t eligible for academic honors. You simply refuse to accept the obvious: Trump didn’t stumble into the White House by accident. By contrast, Joe Biden is like the Forrest Gump of politics.

Ultra O’Dia and ElKarlo like this.
  17. JamesRussler

JamesRussler Black Belt

They have their own admissions index. I don’t know what it was, but they wouldn’t just ignore a poor SAT. Otherwise, every imbecile from Syracuse University would transfer in and promptly flunk out.

No. Probably pretty high, but not as high as Penn.

That is very true. A high IQ alone won’t make you President. But you won’t likely become President with a low IQ.

Ultra O’Dia and Serenity Now like this.
  18. Fawlty

Fawlty moist robot Yellow Card

It isn't working like that. In 2016, Clinton was the presumptive nominee by process of elimination, as the field was weak and quite small, and she was far and away the frontrunner. Now the field is huge with lots more qualified people, and Biden is noticeably out of touch. He can't get by on just name recognition in this field, as his drops in the polls have shown. He's still the most favored individual, but the field is a heavy favorite to beat him. There is also no strong sentiment floating around out there about it being his turn. It's already a fairly tight 4-way race, and it's only July. Better to prefer narratives with a basis in fact and current analysis than a wavy gravy conspiratorial one.

19. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Trump?

Sycho Sid and Fawlty like this.
  20. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Note also that admission rates were around 50% when he went (and higher for transfer students). The whole thing is ridiculous. No one (including Russler, who is just a troll) thinks that Trump is noticeably above average intellectually, much less at the level of a normal president.

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/09/fo...p-got-into-wharton-it-was-not-very-difficult/

Also: