Elections Mike Gravel has just destroyed Biden's Campaign with an amazing Ad.

Which one?

Wait. I don't want to be here all day. Let me make that easier for you. Which Democrat doesn't play identity politics?
giphy.gif

Interesting video. I don't know that it changes his standing relative to his opponents because, no matter his shortcomings, are they worse than he is overall?

Well, I don't really think it is a knock against Biden that he is a political chameleon like the majority of politicians, but I do think it is incredible that Bernie is saying the same thing now, as he did 30 years ago.

Well, I don't really think it is a knock against Biden that he is a political chameleon like the majority of politicians, but I do think it is incredible that Bernie is saying the same thing now, as he did 30 years ago.

Why do you have double yellows, Vivi?

And what’s up with your boy, Bernie?

So did anybody not know that Mike Gravel's campaign is a semi-jokey campaign run by 2 high school kids? It's not a secret, and Mike Gravel himself said he has no interest in seeking the nomination and is just letting these kids run a fake campaign with his name on it. Just so we're all clear here that Biden's campaign is so flimsy that 2 high school kids just BTFO.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-great-man-president-is-a-lie-1834624803
This is literally his campaign manager and chief strategist.
rsnnktkudgcz96mn9hry.jpg

Public education is likely holding them back at this point.

Give Mike Gravel a dollar so that he can say it to Joe Biden's face.

You sound rather akin to someone who should be talking about why Europe needs to be ethnocentric because of IQ disparities between "the races". The obsession with IQ, I will never understand it.
It's a generalized, but those are often true. I don't see Joe being smarter than anyone else save if course for Booker, my little kids have that idiot beat. That said looking at his background, it's basically politics and before that college. I say it's fair to say Joe is average, slightly average at best

He went to Wharton School (Penn) which is the #1 business school in the country and earned a BS in Economics. To be admitted to Wharton, he would need about a 3.8 GPA and a 98th percentile SAT score (equivalent to around 1400 in the 1960's). Trump transferred in to Wharton after initially beginning at Fordham (also a good school, but not as good as Penn). I don't know what his stats were, but we can safely infer Trump measured favorably on their admission index, or he wouldn't have been admitted (no, not even "personal connections" will get you in if the admissions officer determines that you will flunk out).

There is said to be a correlation between SAT and IQ, which Mensa used to recognize until 1994. It still recognizes the correlation for scores from 1994 or before (1300 on the pre-1974 SAT qualifies for Mensa membership). A score of 1300 in 1966 translates to about IQ 133, which is around the 98th percentile. Wharton admittees have credentials that, on average, are above that level. If Trump's credentials were in line with the average Wharton admittee, he would have an IQ of 138 or higher (an IQ over 140 is generally considered "genius").

Does that mean Trump's IQ is 138+? Not necessarily. It is true that he transferred in to Wharton during his Junior year. So let's assume for the sake of argument that his credentials were lacking for Freshman admission to Wharton, but that they were high enough on the admissions index to assuage admissions officers that he could keep up with the rest of the class and not flunk out (e.g., a 1300 SAT, with good grades from Fordham). Even in that case, Trump would have an IQ of around 133—not "genius," but still "very superior." Aside from grades, scores, and academic pursuits, it's worth noting the complexity and magnitude of problems that Trump has successfully handled throughout his life (including his time as POTUS). Scholars have attempted to estimate the IQs of past Presidents based on such information. Simply put, there are certain tasks which require a certain level of problem solving ability. Trump would not be able to manage a worldwide real estate empire, let alone become President and survive in that office for 2.5 years, if he were as dumb as the Left believes.

Based on the complexity of and magnitude of Trump's accomplishments, in conjunction with his academic record, I estimate his IQ is between 135 and 142.
Lol, where did you copy and paste this pile of horses shit from? Trump had a rich (and crooked) daddy. That’s the only assumption we are entitled to make about his admission. It would be very simply for him to release his SAT scores if they were noteworthy— and, of course, he’s an arrogant baboon, so he would.

Despite bragging about “very high marks” he did not graduate with any sort of honors (manga or summa)— we know because those lists are public. This from a man who didn’t drink or do drugs is kind of sad. I was off my tits half of the time and still graduated summa.

Last edited:
Lol, where did you copy and paste this pile of horses shit from? Trump had a rich (and crooked) daddy. That’s the only assumption we are entitled to make about his admission. It would be very simply for him to release his SAT scores if they were noteworthy— and, of course, he’s an arrogant baboon, so he would.

Despite bragging about “very high marks” he did not graduate with any sort of honors (manga or summa)— we know because those lists are public. This from a man who didn’t drink or do drugs is kind of sad. I was off my tits half of the time and still graduated summa.
Not everyone is as cool and amazing as you.

Not everyone is as cool and amazing as you.
Lol, don’t I know it, *sigh.*

Seriously, though, I wouldn’t bust on Drump (or anyone) for having an academic record of no distinction if he didn’t actively brag about his “very good marks.”

Lol, don’t I know it, *sigh.*

Seriously, though, I wouldn’t bust on Drump (or anyone) for having an academic record of no distinction if he didn’t actively brag about his “very good marks.”

Trump is above marks and school.
<TheDonald>

He went to Wharton School (Penn) which is the #1 business school in the country and earned a BS in Economics. To be admitted to Wharton, he would need about a 3.8 GPA and a 98th percentile SAT score (equivalent to around 1400 in the 1960's). Trump transferred in to Wharton after initially beginning at Fordham (also a good school, but not as good as Penn). I don't know what his stats were, but we can safely infer Trump measured favorably on their admission index, or he wouldn't have been admitted (no, not even "personal connections" will get you in if the admissions officer determines that you will flunk out).

There is said to be a correlation between SAT and IQ, which Mensa used to recognize until 1994. It still recognizes the correlation for scores from 1994 or before (1300 on the pre-1974 SAT qualifies for Mensa membership). A score of 1300 in 1966 translates to about IQ 133, which is around the 98th percentile. Wharton admittees have credentials that, on average, are above that level. If Trump's credentials were in line with the average Wharton admittee, he would have an IQ of 138 or higher (an IQ over 140 is generally considered "genius").

Does that mean Trump's IQ is 138+? Not necessarily. It is true that he transferred in to Wharton during his Junior year. So let's assume for the sake of argument that his credentials were lacking for Freshman admission to Wharton, but that they were high enough on the admissions index to assuage admissions officers that he could keep up with the rest of the class and not flunk out (e.g., a 1300 SAT, with good grades from Fordham). Even in that case, Trump would have an IQ of around 133—not "genius," but still "very superior." Aside from grades, scores, and academic pursuits, it's worth noting the complexity and magnitude of problems that Trump has successfully handled throughout his life (including his time as POTUS). Scholars have attempted to estimate the IQs of past Presidents based on such information. Simply put, there are certain tasks which require a certain level of problem solving ability. Trump would not be able to manage a worldwide real estate empire, let alone become President and survive in that office for 2.5 years, if he were as dumb as the Left believes.

Based on the complexity of and magnitude of Trump's accomplishments, in conjunction with his academic record, I estimate his IQ is between 135 and 142.

If trump transferred on his junior year....How do you know they take into account SAT scores at that point?

Perhaps his grades/GPA were well enough that they accepted him and the SAT scores were irrelevent.

Do you know the median range of the SAT scores for getting accepted to fordham?

BTW high IQ doesn't neccesarily mean good politician/good debator.....met plenty of people who were "experts"/obviously high IQ individuals who completley lacked common sense outside their field(enough to question their IQ).....so yeah even if somebody has higher IQ, they could still get destroyed in debates if the other person is more skillful at debating....or simply knows the issues better.

It's a generalized, but those are often true. I don't see Joe being smarter than anyone else save if course for Booker, my little kids have that idiot beat. That said looking at his background, it's basically politics and before that college. I say it's fair to say Joe is average, slightly average at best

I would like to know if anyone on the right would extend this rather generous assessment to our current president. But the line of "it's basically politics and before that college." is glossing over his career more than a little bit?

"Obama? Not much there. College, some community fundraisers, then politics." I mean........

I would like to know if anyone on the right would extend this rather generous assessment to our current president. But the line of "it's basically politics and before that college." is glossing over his career more than a little bit?

"Obama? Not much there. College, some community fundraisers, then politics." I mean........
Not sure about Trump. Never liked him. Even as a kid. He's smart but he's a slimey kind of smart. Like a used car salesman. I think Kim khardasian is similar to him smarts wise. Just much younger.
For Joe, Warren, Trump and Bernie, they're all past their intellectual primes.
My parents are both very intelligent, but they're both 70 or older. They've definitely not as sharp as they used to be. There's a noticeable decline in mental acuity imho at some point. Earlier for some than others

That’s a pretty low-IQ response from you Lucky. I expected better. I already addressed the far-Left smear about Trump’s “daddy” getting him admission. And transfer students aren’t eligible for academic honors. You simply refuse to accept the obvious: Trump didn’t stumble into the White House by accident. By contrast, Joe Biden is like the Forrest Gump of politics.

If trump transferred on his junior year....How do you know they take into account SAT scores at that point?

Perhaps his grades/GPA were well enough that they accepted him and the SAT scores were irrelevent.

They have their own admissions index. I don’t know what it was, but they wouldn’t just ignore a poor SAT. Otherwise, every imbecile from Syracuse University would transfer in and promptly flunk out.

Do you know the median range of the SAT scores for getting accepted to fordham?

No. Probably pretty high, but not as high as Penn.

BTW high IQ doesn't neccesarily mean good politician/good debator.....met plenty of people who were "experts"/obviously high IQ individuals who completley lacked common sense outside their field(enough to question their IQ).....so yeah even if somebody has higher IQ, they could still get destroyed in debates if the other person is more skillful at debating....or simply knows the issues better.

That is very true. A high IQ alone won’t make you President. But you won’t likely become President with a low IQ.

I still say he's the nominee. Long-ago decided. It was "her turn", now it's "his turn".
It isn't working like that. In 2016, Clinton was the presumptive nominee by process of elimination, as the field was weak and quite small, and she was far and away the frontrunner. Now the field is huge with lots more qualified people, and Biden is noticeably out of touch. He can't get by on just name recognition in this field, as his drops in the polls have shown. He's still the most favored individual, but the field is a heavy favorite to beat him. There is also no strong sentiment floating around out there about it being his turn. It's already a fairly tight 4-way race, and it's only July. Better to prefer narratives with a basis in fact and current analysis than a wavy gravy conspiratorial one.

Note also that admission rates were around 50% when he went (and higher for transfer students). The whole thing is ridiculous. No one (including Russler, who is just a troll) thinks that Trump is noticeably above average intellectually, much less at the level of a normal president.

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/09/fo...p-got-into-wharton-it-was-not-very-difficult/

Also:

While Trump's exact academic records at the University of Pennsylvania are not known, he was reportedly not listed among the top honorees at the university's commencement and his name did not appear on the dean's list, which would have indicated he was among the top 56 students in his graduating class of 366.

Back