Mike Dolce issues strong challenge to internet forum opponents

Dolce is the type of dude to surprise your ass with a bill from all the supplements he gave you for free.

Chael Sonnen x3

Vitor Belfort x2

Thiago Alves (diuretics)

Antonio Silva x2

Chris Leben (stanozol)

Gilbert Melendez

Hector Lombard.

Rory MacDonald suggested that there are some very strange things going on with Mike Dolce's methods the JRE podcast.

A famous, reformed ex-PED chemist hinted that there's a pattern with Dolce's clientele list that usually suggests that something mischievous is going on with him.

He also has a personality type that suggests unethical behavior.

Also very rude and aggressive in responding to any attacks against him with vitriol.

Most importantly, BJ Penn himself said that Dolce tried to give him diuretics pills to make weight but he refused.

Dolce also threw Belfort under the bus on the JRE by hinting @ Belfort's view on PEDs and how some of his personal comments to him made him worry.

I think it's obvious as fuck that Dolce is a dirty guy.

The evidence is out there and it's overwhelming.

Doubtful, the guy's catchphrase is literally "No pills, no powders, no potions".

Funny shit. Dolce gets way too much hate. All nutrition is pseudo-/bro-science, he's no worse than anyone else. And if his clients actually do what the fuck he says, they make weight He generally does a good job and it seems like the food he hooks his clients up with sucks a lot less than what others have fed them in the past.

Doubtful, the guy's catchphrase is literally "No pills, no powders, no potions".

Well, if it's his catchphrase, it must be true.

wpid-Case-Closed-Stamp_645x400.png

Chael Sonnen x3

Vitor Belfort x2

Thiago Alves (diuretics)

Antonio Silva x2

Chris Leben (stanozol)

Gilbert Melendez

Hector Lombard.

Rory MacDonald suggested that there are some very strange things going on with Mike Dolce's methods the JRE podcast.

A famous, reformed ex-PED chemist hinted that there's a pattern with Dolce's clientele list that usually suggests that something mischievous is going on with him.

Also very rude and aggressive in responding to any attacks against him with vitriol.

Most importantly, BJ Penn himself said that Dolce tried to give him diuretics pills to make weight but he refused.

Dolce also threw Belfort under the bus on the JRE by hinting @ Belfort's view on PEDs and how some of his personal comments to him made him worry.

According to BJ, Dolce put him on 3 diuretics a day to cut weight. He didn't sweat out anything and was 150lbs on fight night, almost 10 lbs lighter than his fight weight.

He probably had to put BJ on those LEGAL, OVER THE COUNTER diuretics because BJ was too lazy (his modus operandi) to cut weight properly. Dolce has no issues with pros like Rousey.

Chael Sonnen x3

Vitor Belfort x2

Thiago Alves (diuretics)

Antonio Silva x2

Chris Leben (stanozol)

Gilbert Melendez

Hector Lombard.

Shhhhhhh sh sh sh... you're just jealous of his amazing PhD+ level understanding of nutrition, bro.

He also has a certification program by the way, if you study his materials and pass tests, you can become Dolce certified, and he'll refer business to you. You'll be the Dolce of your local area.

Suddenly my crossfit certification doesn't look so shit....

57077994.jpg

I wonder if he considers BJ Penn a "virgin internet troll"

I keep going back and forth on this guy. While I don't think he does anything special, he puts the time in to essentially run someone's camp and stays on top of guys that for whatever reason don't seem to have the discipline to do it on their own. And if people are satisfied then more power to him.

But then it's like he can't leave well enough alone. He has to keep pressing how he's some prodigy in weight cutting. And now he's challenging posters?

There is no magic formula Dolce has discovered. If you limit someone's calories, don't let them eat past a certain time, and they are exercising they are going to lose weight. His biggest assists are the fighters trust him, he has contacts to get sparring partners in And things like that, he cooks all the meals, and he stays on top of them. Who wouldn't benefit from someone doing all the tedious shit? He's a camp manager not some nutritionist guru. Seems like his ego isn't content with a great situation that was part him being a salesman and part the UFC really promoting him. And I'd say good for him but he believes his own bullshit too much.

What would be particularly funny is if some of the rumors about his people lose weight under him are true and he's bringing attention to himself instead of just flying under the radar.

There is no magic formula Dolce has discovered. If you limit someone's calories, don't let them eat past a certain time, and they are exercising they are going to lose weight.

Yeah that's great if you're a 40 year old secretary, but it becomes a bit trickier if you're trying to maintain optimal athletic performance while dropping massive amounts of weight.

He references a different forum, however it would be epic if someone from Sherdog accepted the challenge and documented it. However, Dolce isn't holding his breath for any takers.

please dont promote Dolce. He's bad for the sport, he's bad for fighter's health.

Hope BJ Penn has had that heart-to-heart talk with Dolce.

Funny shit. Dolce gets way too much hate. All nutrition is pseudo-/bro-science, he's no worse than anyone else. And if his clients actually do what the fuck he says, they make weight He generally does a good job and it seems like the food he hooks his clients up with sucks a lot less than what others have fed them in the past.

No, it's actual science.

No, it's actual science.

Yes a science that is heavily debated by expert on different approaches and what is optimal.

Calorie restriction vs Types of food restriction (low carb diet) for best weight loss, is one example of the problem with science in Nutrition.

Then on top of that you have factors that change the debate when diets need to be taylored for athletes are are trying to cut weight in the most effective way while not compromising there physical performance.

Yes it a science that is not as exact or precise as other fields, hence Y there is so much bro science in the industry.

People forget where this hate originate. Some of the newer posters may believe that we're just "haterz", but in reality, Dolce is a huge douche.

- After an unsuccessful fighting career, he began to appear in magazines as some sort of nutrition authority despite having absolutely no actual education or training of any sort. He appeared in Train Hard, Fight Easy - July 2011 issue with an article written by Dolce. These are not quotes from Dolce in an article that could be misquoted - the entire article is written by Dolce himself.

"Today I walk around at about 192 lbs at 7% bodyfat. Ironically, I'm a more powerful athlete now."

This was talking about his changes since switching from a 280 lbs powerlifter. He goes on...

"Now, I squat 500 lbs with no belt or knee wraps for 20 full reps."

This would have made him one of the strongest people to ever live. This was a bold faced lie. He used this platform to build a reputation based on lies such as this. Just for comparison, this is Tom Platz, one of the greatest squatters of all-time, barely squeaking out 23 reps with 500 pounds while weighing at least 60 -70 pounds more.

[YT]DjtVvYk1HWw[/YT]

- He then used the reputation he gained through lies to furiously market his "Dolce Diet" book. People thought 'Hey, he works with fighters. Maybe this can work for me". So people doled out the cash and purchased the book.

It was full of awesome info like "eat more greens" and "burn more calories than you consume". It was also paper fucking thin and had recipes (one recipe per page). If I'm not mistaken, one of the recipes was like, "Step #1 - cut open an avocado. Step #2 - Spread the avocado on toast"...and that took up an entire fucking page!!

Since then, he's continued to be a complete hack in every sense of the word.

Last edited:
People forget where this hate originate. Some of the newer posters may believe that we're just "haterz", but in reality, Dolce is a huge douche.

- After an unsuccessful fighting career, he began to appear in magazines as some sort of nutrition authority despite having absolutely no actual education or training of any sort. He appeared in Train Hard, Fight Easy - July 2011 issue with an article written by Dolce. These are not quotes from Dolce in an article that could be misquoted - the entire article is written by Dolce himself.

This was talking about his changes since switching from a 280 lbs powerlifter. He goes on...

This would have made him one of the greatest squatters of all time. This was a bold faced lie. He used this platform to build a reputation based on lies such as this.

- He then used the reputation he gained through lies to furiously market his "Dolce Diet" book. People thought 'Hey, he works with fighters. Maybe this can work for me". So people doled out the cash and purchased the book.

It was full of awesome info like "eat more greens" and "burn more calories than you consume". It was also paper fucking thin and had recipes (one recipe per page). If I'm not mistaken, one of the recipes was like, "Step #1 - cut open an avocado. Step #2 - Spread the avocado on toast"...and that took up an entire fucking page!!

Since then, he's continued to be a complete hack in every sense of the word.
What do you do after spreading the avocado on toast?

Here's me Dolce. plz sponsor me.

Back