Mike Dolce issues strong challenge to internet forum opponents

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He references a different forum, however it would be epic if someone from Sherdog accepted the challenge and documented it. However, Dolce isn't holding his breath for any takers.

[YT]RKwc6ZIIa-Q[/YT]

Oh fuck that guy. This is just another way for him to market his nonsense.

"Make you sexy" LOL

Dolce is ugly as hell..

Man, if you're a chubby dude I don't know why you wouldn't do it. Why the hell not? What, is he gonna make you fatter?

7YYarKr.png

Dont know the dude or his system but i know adhesion is the most important part of diet. If i he has the ability to develop a diet that fighters will adhere to then it is likely to be effective.

First of all, plenty of diets work. Nobody says his system can't make you lose weight. It's that his system is the basic-bitch of nutrition and he overcharges for it thanks to bullshit connections to the UFC.

Man, if you're a chubby dude I don't know why you wouldn't do it. Why the hell not? What, is he gonna make you fatter?

Because you can probably find better advice in the diet section of this forum than you will receive from him.

Dont know the dude or his system but i know adhesion is the most important part of diet. If i he has the ability to develop a diet that fighters will adhere to then it is likely to be effective.

They only have to adhere to that diet for 2 or 3 weeks during camp.

yeah, if youre a fatass, why not

He references a different forum, however it would be epic if someone from Sherdog accepted the challenge and documented it. However, Dolce isn't holding his breath for any takers.

[YT]RKwc6ZIIa-Q[/YT]

I'll do it. I'm 100% serious.

Someone link me or tell me how I can contact him to accept this challenge. I'm pretty skeptical of him.

He's going to pay for their food and their wardrobe.

Why not do it?

So he could not cut it as a fighter but now makes a diet that now likes or cares for. Sad.

Back