Mike Dolce issues strong challenge to internet forum opponents

Lol, he remembers their names? So people walk up to him and say "Hey Mike Dolce, I'm uberGSPgroin, great job on charging an arm and a leg to lose 6 pounds of water weight". So full of shit this man is

*patiently awaiting for "NutritionIsKey"*

NUyttbn.gif

strange, because you can get ripped in 4 months just by doing any standard diet and a few workouts a week

Which is exactly why Dolce wants "the worst and the ugliest"... because you only have to alter fatties' lifestyle via "Stop eating every cake you see" and "limit your calories to under 3,000" and "go on a walk in the morning and at night after a sensible meal" and they'll lose weight.

Which is exactly why Dolce wants "the worst and the ugliest"... because you only have to alter fatties' lifestyle via "Stop eating every cake you see" and "limit your calories to under 3,000" and "go on a walk in the morning and at night after a sensible meal" and they'll lose weight.

generally what most dietitians do right

I would like him to talk about his impressive achievements in education and research.

u52vxth.png

For those of us who can't stand listening to Dolce speak, can we get a rundown of what the challenge is?

LOLOLOLOL

Dolce just looks like a salesman. Might have more credibility if he didn't insist on being on the stage, all smiling in his "Dolce Diet" T-shirt, for the weigh-ins. Taking his pitch to MMA forums is pathetic, but also really not that surprising.

Holy shit Dolce is sooo short :D

If he was legit, I don't really have a problem with him but I'd take the training camp if he can pay my wage for a bit ;)

hahahaha what a clown he is. i never go to gym and i never take none of these stupid supplements. this life is only temporary, stop worrying about it so much.

So he could not cut it as a fighter but now makes a diet that now likes or cares for. Sad.

So he found his calling. Why the fuck you so salty?

If my situation were slightly different I would take him up on this.

Didn't he have a loosing record in regional MMA fights?

Back