Mike Dolce issues strong challenge to internet forum opponents

For those of us who can't stand listening to Dolce speak, can we get a rundown of what the challenge is?

Lose weight by eating decently healthy food in moderate amounts.

Also, exercise.... some.

Jesus this guy is really insecure and gotten to by the internet

I can't believe he went out of his way to do this challenge, when everyone else is just laughing at him.

Even the haterz have to admit he did put you in checkmate when he said that you hate him because you think you can do what he does, and resent that he's the one pulling it off.

He also has a certification program by the way, if you study his materials and pass tests, you can become Dolce certified, and he'll refer business to you. You'll be the Dolce of your local area.

hqdefault.jpg

This all sounds very petty on Dolce's part.

Even the haterz have to admit he did put you in checkmate when he said that you hate him because you think you can do what he does, and resent that he's the one pulling it off.

This

Pretty sure Nutrition is Key for mr. dolce

Mike is so much more of a winner than just about any of you guys, its so funny when you talk shit about him.

Mike is so much more of a winner than just about any of you guys, its so funny when you talk shit about him.

You whitebelts know Dolce isn't going to be your friend because you defend is hacky bs, right?

The fact that this man is respected part of the UFC shows how much you should respect UFC.

All thtese Sherdoggers who haven't even worked with Dolce think they know more about his methods than professional clients like Thiago Silva.

UFC_Fit_Workout_alert.jpg

Dana might not always be the fittest guy but he knows how to grab a hold of major opportunities when they come knocking, like the sale of the UFC by SEG.

mike-dolce-ufc-fit-magazine.png

How many Dolce fighters have been caught with PED's? Hopefully USADA bans this guy.

Sherdog you're letting me down. I'm trying to accept this challenge. Where do I sign up?

Just go to his twitter and send him a PM or tweet him. If you don't have twitter then sign up and link him this thread and tell him you're down. If he's serious he'll get back to you.

Man, if you're a chubby dude I don't know why you wouldn't do it. Why the hell not? What, is he gonna make you fatter?

Only "downside" is that it's not permanent weight loss. He claims that it is, but if it truly was, every fighter who struggles with weight and cutting would be using him, but using him once only.

It's not physically possible to lose, say, 20lbs (9kg) in the space of 3 weeks ('3 Weeks to Shredded') and maintain it as permanent weight loss for an extended period. He's basically just showing laypeople how to cut weight for an event like professional fighters do.

I feel like saying something, but I don't know if it will be considered fighter bashing being as he is a former fighter

Fitness these days equals testosterone, gh and bro science

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back