Migrant routes from Greece

Yes, you and I both.

They should be caught and punished.

But that's not what's happening, is it?

In Germany, the police have tried to cover up these sorts of crimes, when committed by immigrants. The politicians response has been "to keep an arms distance".

In Sweden, prompted by a shockingly high number of immigrant sex crimes, the government actually changed legislation so that Swedes wouldn't be able to know how many sex crimes were being committed by immigrants.

This is true Sweden does not compile stats on it because it is "racist". See my thread on this topic. Unfortunately the site I pulled a lot of that data from is down and the guy who wrote it has fallen off the planet but still you can look at government policy and data and see the inconcistencies. You can start to see that what they are reporting is not what they previously reported. Ethnic white Swedes could also become a minority in their own homeland and not even know because the government refuses to compile accurate demographics. In addition Swedish media outlets have before censored pictures of immigrant or 'foreign attackers' when they are dark skinned and repeatedly refuses to call Muslim criminals "Muslims". Not to mention one source I found of photoshop being used to "whiten" an attackers face and make him look white.

Oh and like you said they did change legislation to confuse accurate data on demographics of crime. So yeah all crime is committed by "Swedes" but the truth is the vast majority is Swedes of a certain background and of a certain religious affiliation.

Things must be pretty bad in Europe if Oceania is jumping into the picture.

12814438_971583209579296_7121218744760126099_n.jpg

I'm getting impatient. Overturn the government already.

By giving them money that they don't deserve at all? Greece destroyed Greece, meaning their politicians...
You sure about that?

The Spartan Ilias Kasidiaris speaks. The absolute betrayal of Europe led by the idiot Chancellor of Germany is amazing in a sick and sadistic way. The mismanagement and incompetence is astounding.

Glorious.

Last edited:

Closing the borders, land and sea, really ought to be a no-brainer.

Serious question: Are the refugees actually costing Greece anything?

I kinda get the impression the greeks are letting refugees in en masse, then let (or at least used to let) the bulk of them continue unimpeded into central and western Europe, and detain the rest in cheap tent camps - All the while demanding serious political and monetary compensation from EU.

Other EU nations have already closed theirs, and I don't think anyone would complain (too loudly) if Greece did the same. So why doesn't it?

Closing the borders, land and sea, really ought to be a no-brainer.

Serious question: Are the refugees actually costing Greece anything?

I kinda get the impression the greeks are letting refugees in en masse, then let (or at least used to let) the bulk of them continue unimpeded into central and western Europe, and detain the rest in cheap tent camps - All the while demanding serious political and monetary compensation from EU.

Other EU nations have already closed theirs, and I don't think anyone would complain (too loudly) if Greece did the same. So why doesn't it?

no ,i dont think refugees cost anything,financially and politically speaking ,greece has gains from this situation. till some weeks before the situation was like you described it. everyone pass thrrough for the northern borders. only after e.u. pressure ,controls start to take place.

greece can close the land borders. the sea borders is almost impossible. for example. a new route now for the smugglers is through castellorizo. a little island hundrends of miles souther of lesbos. it is some hundrend meters away from turkish coast. a lot of islands are like that, too close to turkey. it would take a LOT of ships and money to guard all of them.

fyi the guy in videos ,ilias kasidiaris is a member of the parliament with golden dawn party. they are neonazis and they never denied it. they speak about white superiority ,pure races ,left traitors etc. 20 years now. one of their ways to achieve it was to attack with knives to immigrants or left people in organised groups . he is on trial with these charges. he is also in trial ,with other members of his party,as an accomplisher for the murder of an antifa musician ,pavlos fyssas. they try to have political gains from the refugee crisis but,up to now, greek people turn their backs to them

no ,i dont think refugees cost anything,financially and politically speaking ,greece has gains from this situation. till some weeks before the situation was like you described it. everyone pass thrrough for the northern borders. only after e.u. pressure ,controls start to take place.

greece can close the land borders. the sea borders is almost impossible. for example. a new route now for the smugglers is through castellorizo. a little island hundrends of miles souther of lesbos. it is some hundrend meters away from turkish coast. a lot of islands are like that, too close to turkey. it would take a LOT of ships and money to guard all of them.

fyi the guy in videos ,ilias kasidiaris is a member of the parliament with golden dawn party. they are neonazis and they never denied it. they speak about white superiority ,pure races ,left traitors etc. 20 years now. one of their ways to achieve it was to attack with knives to immigrants or left people in organised groups . he is on trial with these charges. he is also in trial ,with other members of his party,as an accomplisher for the murder of an antifa musician ,pavlos fyssas. they try to have political gains from the refugee crisis but,up to now, greek people turn their backs to them

That's rich, since I doubt any proud Nazi would ever consider this man a member of the white race, let alone hold him up as an example of its superiority.

34fzcjc.png

kasidiaris-ilias-xrisi-avgi-660_0.jpg

I'm getting impatient. Overturn the government already.

You sure about that?

The Spartan Ilias Kasidiaris speaks. The absolute betrayal of Europe led by the idiot Chancellor of Germany is amazing in a sick and sadistic way. The mismanagement and incompetence is astounding.

Glorious.

Greek sounds like a cross between lusophone and italian

That's rich, since I doubt any proud Nazi would ever consider this man a member of the white race, let alone hold him up as an example of its superiority.

34fzcjc.png

LOL at Neo Nazi. the guy you are replying to sounds like the typical leftist bimbo

34fzcjc.png

Yeh when did his forebears migrate from El Salvador to Europe anyways?

Yeh when did his forebears migrate from El Salvador to Europe anyways?

He looks like Obama. He could easily pass for a biracial (black + white) American.

Or North African or something.

/theapricity

Not to piss on everyone's party here, but Ilias Kasidiaris is a pussy who slaps women.

I understand that Islam and Islamic immigration in Europe is a huge problem, but don't get in bed with demons to defeat the devil.

Not to piss on everyone's party here, but Ilias Kasidiaris is a pussy who slaps women.

I understand that Islam and Islamic immigration in Europe is a huge problem, but don't get in bed with demons to defeat the devil.

Lol wow. It wasn't even like she was beating on him and he gave her a slap in self defense. He was going to tee off on her for nothing.

Dude is unhinged.

Lol wow. It wasn't even like she was beating on him and he gave her a slap in self defense. He was going to tee off on her for nothing.

Dude is unhinged.
Yep. I'm far from an Islam apologist but it takes no balls to hit a woman like that. That dude has some major anger issues. He's not someone worth emulating.

On the other hand, BRACE FOR SOME CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

Back