Migrant routes from Greece

LOL at Neo Nazi. the guy you are replying to sounds like the typical leftist bimbo

Kasidiaris has a swastika tattooed on his arm. He is a neo nazi. He is also far from a "Spartan" (whatever that means today).

However should the boarders be closed? Yes. Even before Europe closed its boarders Greeks still had to build camps for these people whilst the poor Greeks are struggling financially.

Last edited:
He looks like Obama. He could easily pass for a biracial (black + white) American.

Or North African or something.

/theapricity

He could have Arab/Turkish/Pirate ancestors which would be hilarious. And yeah I don't get Slavic or Greek Neo Nazis. How do they justify their existence if they are an inferior race?

Does he celebrate Oxi Day in Greece (the day Metaxa said 'no' to Italy)? Fucking idiot.

He could have Arab/Turkish/Pirate ancestors which would be hilarious. And yeah I don't get Slavic or Greek Neo Nazis. How do they justify their existence if they are an inferior race?

Does he celebrate Oxi Day in Greece (the day Metaxa said 'no' to Italy)? Fucking idiot.

Oh yeah, especially Slavic ones of the former Soviet Union. There are a buttload of neo-Nazis in Russia now...man, their grandfathers/great-grandfathers need to beat their asses considering they put their lives on the line to protect their families from annihilation at the hands of the people they are emulating. Dumbasses.

On the other hand, BRACE FOR SOME CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

Despite all the evidence, progressives can't change. They are mindless drones that can't think anymore. How sad is it that these miserable pukes will look at a happy homogeneous group of people and say wow that group needs to be diversified.

Hey guys have you tried diversity and multiculturalism yet? Trust me you'll love it! What? You don't like it? You think it creates a lot of problems and racism? Well you're the one that's white and just racist. If your country had crawled around on it's hands and knees more and spent more money on these special immigrants that need to be completely restructured, this never would have happened.

Oh yeah, especially Slavic ones of the former Soviet Union. There are a buttload of neo-Nazis in Russia now...man, their grandfathers/great-grandfathers need to beat their asses considering they put their lives on the line to protect their families from annihilation at the hands of the people they are emulating. Dumbasses.

Amount of nazis in Russia is quite mind boggling, wtf how did it happen ?

it's times like these when i'm glad we in the u.s. have two gigantic oceans separating ourselves from those people.

rio_grande.jpg

article-0-0E29DE8200000578-809_468x691.jpg

Despite all the evidence, progressives can't change. They are mindless drones that can't think anymore. How sad is it that these miserable pukes will look at a happy homogeneous group of people and say wow that group needs to be diversified.

Hey guys have you tried diversity and multiculturalism yet? Trust me you'll love it! What? You don't like it? You think it creates a lot of problems and racism? Well you're the one that's white and just racist. If your country had crawled around on it's hands and knees more and spent more money on these special immigrants that need to be completely restructured, this never would have happened.

A lot of it is a product of psychological warfare operations conducted on Europeans over the years.

The goal of psychological warfare is to take the fight out of the enemy. Now they are unable to act against the globalist strategy of population replacement because of the psychology used against them. They'll just sit there and rationalize it, or even actively promote it thinking it is the right thing to do.

It's amazing to behold really.

A lot of it is a product of psychological warfare operations conducted on Europeans over the years.

The goal of psychological warfare is to take the fight out of the enemy. Now they are unable to act against the globalist strategy of population replacement because of the psychology used against them. They'll just sit there and rationalize it, or even actively promote it thinking it is the right thing to do.

It's amazing to behold really.

They've come around a little. Remember they were greeting the migrants (who trekked through safe European countries to get to those with the best welfare) with signs, candy and toys when this first started. I also remembering the ts being more optimistic (excited even).

But u know how white guilt works (instilled by globalists and elites). They will accept blame if the migrants dont do as well as do or cause their freedom to erode from the crime they bring.

And yeah I don't get Slavic or Greek Neo Nazis. How do they justify their existence if they are an inferior race?

This makes me so angry. I talk to fellow slavs who are neo-nazis, and tell them what treacherous scum they are. Like black KKK members.

They've come around a little. Remember they were greeting the migrants (who trekked through safe European countries to get to those with the best welfare) with signs, candy and toys when this first started. I also remembering the ts being more optimistic (excited even).

But u know how white guilt works (instilled by globalists and elites). They will accept blame if the migrants dont do as well as do or cause their freedom to erode from the crime they bring.

There is also a degree of illusion. The signs and banners and welcoming committees are typically setup by political groups financed by the globalist players so that the media can create PR campaigns around it. It can also be used to broadcast into source countries to encourage migration waves.

So some of what we see broadcast is actually artificial, but this affects public opinion when it comes to people following the herd.

What don't you get? THere were Nazi puppet states in some of these countries in WW2. Some slavs honor those fascists.

What don't you get? THere were Nazi puppet states in some of these countries in WW2. Some slavs honor those fascists.

I doubt he denies that there were quislings, only that it's hard to justify being a Slav with being a Nazi since Aryans were the master race and Slavs were genetic detritus to the Nazis. Whether or not they collaborated with the Nazis isn't the issue; the ideology is.

I doubt he denies that there were quislings, only that it's hard to justify being a Slav with being a Nazi since Aryans were the master race and Slavs were genetic detritus to the Nazis. Whether or not they collaborated with the Nazis isn't the issue; the ideology is.

Of course it's hard to justify but there are plenty of Slovenians and Coats that prefer to identify with being Austrian or German, rather than being Slavs.

inb4culturalshitshow

There is also a degree of illusion. The signs and banners and welcoming committees are typically setup by political groups financed by the globalist players so that the media can create PR campaigns around it. It can also be used to broadcast into source countries to encourage migration waves.

So some of what we see broadcast is actually artificial, but this affects public opinion when it comes to people following the herd.

Interesting. I hadn't heard that in this case b4. Kind of like our amnesty rallies where illegals are flying american flags. They are handed those by pro amnesty groups (they come flying Mexican flags and are told that creates bad optics so they tuck them away for the cameras) .

The other crazy thing is Obama says the world has never been so safe. So why doesn't anyone then question him on the need to take all the refugees?

Of course it's hard to justify but there are plenty of Slovenians and Coats that prefer to identify with being Austrian or German, rather than being Slavs.

inb4culturalshitshow

What in the good Lords name are you on about?

Interesting. I hadn't heard that in this case b4. Kind of like our amnesty rallies where illegals are flying american flags. They are handed those by pro amnesty groups (they come flying Mexican flags and are told that creates bad optics so they tuck them away for the cameras) .

The other crazy thing is Obama says the world has never been so safe. So why doesn't anyone then question him on the need to take all the refugees?

Yeah sounds similar. Most organic looking events are not at all organic, rather they are organized by professionals tied in with the establishment for various agendas at play. It's all about creating the image that it isn't a political agenda and broadcasting that out.

This then provides political credits to 'act on behalf of the people'. har har

Back