Migrant routes from Greece

You're one year late,bro.

We're talking about the migrant crisis ITT.

Optimistas, is this one of the residents you're talking about?

lesbos is an island of 70.000 citizens . 4.400 of them vote for the neonazis of golden dawn. she uses the arguments of them. that the refuges smell bad and that they fight each other . solid ones ehh?? lesbos is a passage of tens of thousands refugees in the last months. not even an assault or theft happens from them during this time against the local communities. i live in the southern areas of athens where two big camps are created for temporary accomodations for the refugees. there is zero ciminal activity from them. and i'm talking about the last months also. who the hell is afraid of them ? every day they use the public transportation to the center of athens along with the locals. everything goes peacefully. where exactly is the threat ? am i supposed to feel threatened by young parents with little kids ? these are the people that you want to get drawned in the sea ?

lesbos is an island of 70.000 citizens . 4.400 of them vote for the neonazis of golden dawn. she uses the arguments of them. that the refuges smell bad and that they fight each other . solid ones ehh?? lesbos is a passage of tens of thousands refugees in the last months. not even an assault or theft happens from them during this time against the local communities. i live in the southern areas of athens where two big camps are created for temporary accomodations for the refugees. there is zero ciminal activity from them. and i'm talking about the last months also. who the hell is afraid of them ? every day they use the public transportation to the center of athens along with the locals. everything goes peacefully. where exactly is the threat ? am i supposed to feel threatened by young parents with little kids ? these are the people that you want to get drawned in the sea ?

I think you're right, they seem to be waiting till they get to the country of their choice to start raping.

Are you unaware of the mass rape/sexual assault being committed by refugees all over Europe?

Merkel ought to harness Lufthansa to fetch 'em from Greece and Turkey to Berlin while she can hide in her frauleinbunker waiting for help that'll never come.

I have friends on my island who have been mugged by drunk migrants. I have also met polite ones who just want to know how to get to Athena. I have seen migrants get aggressive, make fun and start to get aggressive towards a periptero owner because he could not speak English. I have also heard that children, after arriving in Greece, have starved to death from the malnutrition they suffered in Turkey (how true that is I cannot confirm. I would think if you could afford $3000+ to come to Greece you could afford food for your kids).

I have been abroad since June. Assuming business goes well I will be returning to Greece in the next few weeks and will be able to give a better update. Last time I was there the migrant crisis had not reached its apex.

I think you're right, they seem to be waiting till they get to the country of their choice to start raping.

Are you unaware of the mass rape/sexual assault being committed by refugees all over Europe?

i've known for the attacks in cologne in germany. the police report was about 2 rapes and tens of attacks. i dont know about any other city. the fresh refugees/immigrants in germany are close to 1 million ? so do the maths . in the "wild party" greek holiday places ,like mallia,hersonissos,laganas during the summer ,there are more rape accusations EVERY night not just one night. but the attackers are drunk youths from britain ,holland etc.. are they also a danger for the future of christian europe ? do we,as concerned europeans, have to drawn them also in the sea ? or there are double standards ?
anyway the situation here is bad and it is going to get worse as long as the war in syria dont stop. but the ones that suffer are the refugees not we ..... ( greeks ,canadians,germans or whoever )

i've known for the attacks in cologne in germany. the police report was about 2 rapes and tens of attacks. i dont know about any other city. the fresh refugees/immigrants in germany are close to 1 million ? so do the maths . in the "wild party" greek holiday places ,like mallia,hersonissos,laganas during the summer ,there are more rape accusations EVERY night not just one night. but the attackers are drunk youths from britain ,holland etc.. are they also a danger for the future of christian europe ? do we,as concerned europeans, have to drawn them also in the sea ? or there are double standards ?
anyway the situation here is bad and it is going to get worse as long as the war in syria dont stop. but the ones that suffer are the refugees not we ..... ( greeks ,canadians,germans or whoever )

If you don't care that European Governments are importing immigrants who are raping Native Europeans at warp speed, than we are simply "out of race track" as they say.

If you don't care that European Governments are importing immigrants who are raping Native Europeans at warp speed, than we are simply "out of race track" as they say.

I'd say rapes are far less significant than the larger deliberate population replacement and destabilization policies, but increases in crime tend to get more attention.

I'd say rapes are far less significant than the larger deliberate population replacement policies, but increases in crime tend to get more attention.

I would agree with that notion.

i hate rapists . i dont care from where they are or what their religion is .

i hate rapists . i dont care from where they are or what their religion is .

Yes, you and I both.

They should be caught and punished.

But that's not what's happening, is it?

In Germany, the police have tried to cover up these sorts of crimes, when committed by immigrants. The politicians response has been "to keep an arms distance".

In Sweden, prompted by a shockingly high number of immigrant sex crimes, the government actually changed legislation so that Swedes wouldn't be able to know how many sex crimes were being committed by immigrants.

I'd say rapes are far less significant than the larger deliberate population replacement and destabilization policies, but increases in crime tend to get more attention.

i also agree. the thing is who is profiting (sorry if the word is mispelled) by this situation . the syrian people ? ofcourse not. the hundrens of thousands who leave their homes and countries to come in an uknown and strange ,for them,continent and civilization ? if tomorrow the workers salaries in germany go lower because there will be millions of unemployed young people,who is to blame or who gains from that .

Yes, you and I both.

They should be caught and punished.

But that's not what's happening, is it?

In Germany, the police have tried to cover up these sorts of crimes, when committed by immigrants. The politicians response has been "to keep an arms distance".

In Sweden, prompted by a shockingly high number of immigrant sex crimes, the government actually changed legislation so that Swedes wouldn't be able to know how many sex crimes were being committed by immigrants.

i dont know about the situation in germany .next month i'll be there for a martial arts event and i'll have first hand informations about all that

i also agree. the thing is who is profiting (sorry if the word is mispelled) by this situation . the syrian people ? ofcourse not. the hundrens of thousands who leave their homes and countries to come in an uknown and strange ,for them,continent and civilization ? if tomorrow the workers salaries in germany go lower because there will be millions of unemployed young people,who is to blame or who gains from that .

It's geopolitics at the highest level and undermining Europe is a large scale agenda. There is a lot going on, but an example of the type of thing I am referring to

How George Soros Is Playing Both Ends Of The Syrian Refugee Chaos
http://www.mintpressnews.com/212798-2/212798/

Goldman Sachs boy openly stating that the EU should undermine Homogenity of the European nations states here:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

or a decent analysis of the situation here:
He sees 'America' as meddling which doesn't tell the whole story because the ones like George Soros and pals are really part of an international network (same people behind the EU)

So it's largely about conflict creation (pretext for power grabs) and undermining the stability of the European nation states to make them less able to resist top down international rule, and watering down the ethnic character of the people into a mish mash. Divide and conquer.

Same people that are in there destabilizing Syria and other places are promoting this mass movement of people so they can have their cake and eat it too.

Last edited:
It's geopolitics at the highest level and undermining Europe is a large scale agenda. There is a lot going on, but an example of the type of thing I am referring to

How George Soros Is Playing Both Ends Of The Syrian Refugee Chaos
http://www.mintpressnews.com/212798-2/212798/

Goldman Sachs boy openly stating that the EU should undermine Homogenity of the European nations states here:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

or a decent analysis of the situation here:
He sees 'America' as meddling which doesn't tell the whole story because the ones like George Soros and pals are really part of an international network (same people behind the EU)

So it's largely about conflict creation (pretext for power grabs) and undermining the stability of the European nation states to make them less able to resist top down international rule, and watering down the ethnic character of the people into a mish mash. Divide and conquer.

Same people that are in there destabilizing Syria and other places are promoting this mass movement of people so they can have their cake and eat it too.

I agree with Soros on Syria and creating a more refined EU but he is nuts on his 1 million a year asylum seeker thing. Let alone expecting billions to be spent of tax payer money to fund that which will only lead to mass instability. But lol I like how Germany is named the target nation.

Spare Switzerland the motherland, the pale of settlement, and Balkans and we are good. I support Poland building a wall against Germany's border ha.

Also, Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal should be left alone since they are prime tourism states. Nobody vacations to western or Central Europe. Leave eastern Europe be because it's had enough and Muslims don't want to go be poor somewhere colder than where they left with zero benefits. The EU needs Greece where else will they go to relax on the Mediterranean? It's not like Cyprus is so accommodating or like Tripoli or Morocco is anymore.

But speaking of Cold I'd argue that Denmark and Sweden are prime 'target nations' that could properly faciliate mass immigration. Especially Sweden.

Back