Migrant routes from Greece

The directions are as follows:

When you hit the Greek beach, make a 180 degree turn, keep walking until the water is over your head and then take a big gulp of air.

The directions are as follows:

When you hit the Greek beach, make a 180 degree turn, keep walking until the water is over your head and then take a big gulp of air.

two friends of mine work in an ngo for the refugees'children in lesbos island. i' ll tell them to inform them,the refugees, about your suggestion. i dont think they will do you the favor,to get themselves drown. . funny thing is that the people who have the "problem" ,the locals , dont share your point of view. on the contrary they do what they can to help those unfortunate people.

Well my city has about 8 percent Greeks, so I dunno about that - those here are usually hard working folks. Not sure about 'Greeks in Greece', of course.
wut ? which city in Germany has 8% Greeks ? There are a f*ck load of them in Munich, but nowhere near 8%.

Anyways yeah I like Greeks. In my home city of Montreal there is a Greek district. It's mostly old folks just sitting in parks smoking cigarettes all day. Also, Greek restaurants are awesome.

In my experience they aren't a very successfull community but they don't bother anyone.

12802917_10156576742700483_4299356411391487093_n.jpg

wut ? which city in Germany has 8% Greeks ? There are a f*ck load of them in Munich, but nowhere near 8%.

Anyways yeah I like Greeks. In my home city of Montreal there is a Greek district. It's mostly old folks just sitting in parks smoking cigarettes all day. Also, Greek restaurants are awesome.

In my experience they aren't a very successfull community but they don't bother anyone.

My part of Stuttgart is like 60k people and there are 4500-5000 Greeks.

two friends of mine work in an ngo for the refugees'children in lesbos island. i' ll tell them to inform them,the refugees, about your suggestion. i dont think they will do you the favor,to get themselves drown. . funny thing is that the people who have the "problem" ,the locals , dont share your point of view. on the contrary they do what they can to help those unfortunate people.

I agree, Europe has no shortage of suicidal xenophiliacs.

Coming from Montreal I understand your experience to tell you this (The Greek community down there is nothing) but no way in hell is the Greek diaspora an unsuccessful one. They are extremely successful in Toronto and Melbourne. In Toronto Strip clubs and parking lots (downtown) are overwhelmingly dominated by the Greeks. Real estate, resteraunts, contracting companies are other areas they have a large presence. Schwartz deli a landmark in Montreal and last I heard was owned by Greeks.

Optimistas, is this one of the residents you're talking about?

Coming from Montreal I understand your experience to tell you this (The Greek community down there is nothing) but no way in hell is the Greek diaspora an unsuccessful one. They are extremely successful in Toronto and Melbourne. In Toronto Strip clubs and parking lots (downtown) are overwhelmingly dominated by the Greeks. Real estate, resteraunts, contracting companies are other areas they have a large presence. Schwartz deli a landmark in Montreal and last I heard was owned by Greeks.

Honestly I don't mean to sound condescending but that's not what I would call "hugely successful".

You don't see many Greeks working in big companies, as doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

Small construction companies, restaurants, strip clubs and parking lots are typical small time business used for tax evasion.

Honestly I don't mean to sound condescending but that's not what I would call "hugely successful".

You don't see many Greeks working in big companies, as doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

Small construction companies, restaurants, strip clubs and parking lots are typical small time business used for tax evasion.
You call those individuals entrepreneurs. Its not an offense because your slightly misinformed. yes there are tons of Greek doctors, Lawyers and engineers. Again if your basing it off of Montreal then it makes sense but this is definetley not the perception of the Greek diaspora, this is the first time I have ever heard of this to be honest.

You call those individuals entrepreneurs. Its not an offense because your slightly misinformed. yes there are tons of Greek doctors, Lawyers and engineers. Again if your basing it off of Montreal then it makes sense but this is definetley not the perception of the Greek diaspora, this is the first time I have ever heard of this to be honest.

Just out of curiosity, do you live in Greece ? Where are you from ?

Oh I see.

I love Greece and Greek culture.

It's a damn shame what s happening there.

The Mad Cow Merkel is destroying Greece.

Oh I see.

I love Greece and Greek culture.

It's a damn shame what s happening there.

The Mad Cow Merkel is destroying Greece.

Hey, don't forget to give a shout out to George 'mutherfuckin' Soros

Hey, don't forget to give a shout out to George 'mutherfuckin' Soros

That asshole is a Holocaust refugee or something.

For western self-loathers that makes him untouchable and grants him an oracle status as far as multiculturalism and Nation states are concerned.

That asshole is a Holocaust refugee or something.

For western self-loathers that makes him untouchable and grants him an oracle status as far as multiculturalism and Nation states are concerned.

Nothing worse than an Oligarch that is free to wage war to his hearts content

it's times like these when i'm glad we in the u.s. have two gigantic oceans separating ourselves from those people.

Back