• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

Cant believe people could be so wrapped up in this. Log off.

Yo, real talk, at this point I'm ready to not eat anything for an entire month just so I can stack up on them salty burgers. Make sure to grab a bunch of plates, because

200.gif
LMAO, that gif is, "As real as it gets!".

I know, right? It's only a massive scandal in the executive branch of the country and shit.
I don't see a massive scandal. How long did Flynn serve as NSA? Two months? We've known he was sleaze for a long time now. That's why he got fired in the first place. I made a thread about his dirty connections with the Turkish government a few weeks back. The guy has no credibility, and I would not be surprised if he were willing to lie to secure a plea agreement to save his own ass.

I can't wait until the investigation gets to Cambridge Analytica, Robert Mercer, and Wikileaks. This is going to be a wild ride.

Kushner, Jr., and possibly Pence should be on the chopping block next. Between this, and Papadopoulus being an active cooperator(wearing a wire), the picture for the Special Counsel should be coming into focus now.

A rich tapestry of corruption, and immorality.

Kushner, Jr., and possibly Pence should be on the chopping block next. Between this, and Papadopoulus being an active cooperator(wearing a wire), the picture for the Special Counsel should be coming into focus now.

A rich tapestry of corruption, and immorality.

Bruh, I can picture Trumps reaction:

<TrumpWrong1>

"The special counsel was rigged by Hillary Clinton and they coerced Michael Flynn, who is an upstanding American citizen and an honorable human being (former General by the way). The Fake News is against me, who would've known that? I DID I SAID IT FROM THE START! They didn't want me to win, but I won, and I won by a landslide look at the charts, and now its the biggest witch hunt in American History. Its SAD. This isn't my fault - I did nothing wrong. My hands are clean. I am the most moral person I know, believe me. Putin isn't even a friend of mine I've never met the guy and never had one single conversation with him."

I don't see a massive scandal. How long did Flynn serve as NSA? Two months? We've known he was sleaze for a long time now. That's why he got fired in the first place. I made a thread about his dirty connections with the Turkish government a few weeks back. The guy has no credibility, and I would not be surprised if he were willing to lie to secure a plea agreement to save his own ass.

First he was fired for supposedly lying to Pence not being sleazy. Second I assume a part of his plea deal is that if anything he says is not factual or they can't support it with evidence in court then his deal is no long valid and he will be charged with whatever they have on him. It is in his best interest at this point going forward to be 100% honest.

I believe you have so little desire to learn actual information that you may have a mental problem. I feel compassion for your problems, but worry you may never get help and may pass this all onto your children and i don't feel they deserve that.

Thanks man. You're really good at avoiding the actual questions and attacking the person asking them instead.

First he was fired for supposedly lying to Pence not being sleazy. Second I assume a part of his plea deal is that if anything he says is not factual or they can't support it with evidence in court then his deal is no long valid and he will be charged with whatever they have on him. It is in his best interest at this point going forward to be 100% honest.
Is that a thing? Obviously I can see the deal being invalid if he lies again, but even unsupportable claims would violate the deal? Seems odd.

It's a big hit, but not yet a KO. Unless Flynn can prove that Trump and Palpatine knew about and encouraged his contact with the Russians, it comes down to He Said/She Said. Unless there's a paper trail or a recording, all Trump and Palpatine have to do is deny everything.

If you don't like the thread topic, just don't post in this thread rather than derail it with OT comments.
We have a thread for WR OT discussion.
Thanks.

Back