• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Michael Chandler just called out Conor on WWE Raw. (For a MMA fight)

this fucking manlet kills me man

I do not understand why fighters who call out Conor McGregor beat around the bush, if these fighters had any balls they would bring up Mcgregors steroid use, infidelity, multiple rape accusations and flat out being a sub human POS, yet these fighters call him out in the nicest way possible. They need to stoop to Mcgregors level of trash talk to truly bring him out of retirement. There is SOO MUCH AMMO, yet these refuse to use it.
Kind of hard to bring up the rape allegations, when the last one was an obvious attempt at a cash grab.

Also, can’t really say anything about his juicing when he took himself out of testing pool, and they’re required to take to fix that kind of injury.

I would say the best dig is he gave a near death old man a clean shot, and couldn’t put him out cold

super cringy promo. getting little reaction, a few boos. just yelling at the top of his lungs and repeating some other wrestlers' catch phrases. No one cared.

UFC is basically WWE now
dana-white-vince-mcmahon-emanuel-shapiro.jpg
Nothing is more creepy than Dirty Sanchez stache vince.

I like how they made sure to keep the Wrestlemania sign in the shot.

Don't you remember Butterbean vs Bart Gun at Mania?

1b875c67476464a4-600x338.gif

An opportunity that Gun won via that wonderful Brawl-for-All Tournament?

bart-gunn-knocks-out-dr-death.gif

Good times...
Should have just taken the dive to Dr. Death...
That's a punch from a prime Butterbean, I would not want to be on the receiving end of that. Good on Bart Gunn for almost staying conscious. Speaking of which! Some of you may have heard that Butterbean was doing very poorly, and he was, basically near death.
However, thanks to DDP Yoga (not even joking), the guy has completely turned it around, so here's a little documentary they made about his process.

Chandler has been left on read by Conor for like 2 years now, bro is going to waste the rest of his prime waiting around for this fight. Must be a nice contract he signed.

Back