• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Michael Chandler just called out Conor on WWE Raw. (For a MMA fight)

if i where conor i wouldnt even fight chandler
hes not that famous
he doesnt know how to talk trash
hes basicaly boring

lots of better fights for conor

The desperation is heavy with him. Jump on 300. Pick an exciting guy to fight and get that money.

Don't you remember Butterbean vs Bart Gun at Mania?

1b875c67476464a4-600x338.gif

An opportunity that Gun won via that wonderful Brawl-for-All Tournament?

bart-gunn-knocks-out-dr-death.gif

Good times...

I had stopped watching wrestling long, long before this, but I tuned in when I found out they were bringing in Butterbean to fight Bart Gunn, I knew it was going to end spectacularly.

I was not disappointed, lmao. Bart Gunn was literally the stereotypical Sherdogger (minus a couple inches) fighting a real pro.

this is utter bullshite. no way would i pay to see chandler vs mcgregor @ mania in a fake fight

now if that pulls him into international fight week LFG

I had stopped watching wrestling long, long before this, but I tuned in when I found out they were bringing in Butterbean to fight Bart Gunn, I knew it was going to end spectacularly.

I was not disappointed, lmao. Bart Gunn was literally the stereotypical Sherdogger (minus a couple inches) fighting a real pro.

It's crazy looking back at it. Whoever booked that match should have been charged with attempted murder or something...

They gave him a couple boxing lessons and sent him out to try and box Butterbean. Butterbean said he laughed when he saw him trying to box. He said he might have had some chance if he came out throwing bombs, but none trying to box him.

He could call him out at superbowl, white house or academy awards and hed still have to wait because Dana doesnt think Conor is ready.

if i where conor i wouldnt even fight chandler
hes not that famous
he doesnt know how to talk trash
hes basicaly boring

lots of better fights for conor
Chandler is old and nobody outside of MMA knows who he is.

It's crazy looking back at it. Whoever booked that match should have been charged with attempted murder or something...

Apparently Vince booked it, as revenge on Bart Gunn for winning the tournament they asked him to enter, and knocking out the guy they wanted to win. And he may be charged given recent events, though it won't be for murder.

I can't wait for these two semi-retired jobbers to not fight.

I do not understand why fighters who call out Conor McGregor beat around the bush, if these fighters had any balls they would bring up Mcgregors steroid use, infidelity, multiple rape accusations and flat out being a sub human POS, yet these fighters call him out in the nicest way possible. They need to stoop to Mcgregors level of trash talk to truly bring him out of retirement. There is SOO MUCH AMMO, yet these refuse to use it.

I do not understand why fighters who call out Conor McGregor beat around the bush, if these fighters had any balls they would bring up Mcgregors steroid use, infidelity, multiple rape accusations and flat out being a sub human POS, yet these fighters call him out in the nicest way possible. They need to stoop to Mcgregors level of trash talk to truly bring him out of retirement. There is SOO MUCH AMMO, yet these refuse to use it.

Conor would just fight someone else (if he ever does fight again) if his opponent tried to drag his name through the mud like that before the contract is even signed. Would be a pretty foolish move for Chandler to do.

Conor would just fight someone else (if he ever does fight again) if his opponent tried to drag his name through the mud like that before the contract is even signed. Would be a pretty foolish move for Chandler to do.
Yes, sure. But this bout isn't even signed. McGregor is arguably retired at this point and Chandler was hoodwinked into believing he was fighting him.

Honestly I'm sure if someone were to bring up McGregors antics in the past few years a response would be at hand, McGregor doesn't seem like the type of person to let things go, hence his constant attacks at Khabib.

I never understood why none of his opponents would highlight the negative that McGregor brings.

Why would he walk forward with his hands down like that against a pro boxer

Back