Should Michael Chandler continue to wait for 'Red Panty Night' with Conor?

User9992

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Should Michael Chandler continue to wait for 'Red Panty Night' with Conor?

Or have 'stay busy' fight against someone before fighting Conor?

Yes and no. I consider both fighters as retired and very unsure if they will ever fight again.
Mike should be out of the rankings, so his inactivity does not affect the division.

Fuck no. Conor clearly doesn't want any part of this fight.

Chandler is wasting what little is left of his career on the shelf for nothing.

Doesn't matter I guess. Conor might well just decide not to fight, or to fight Masvidal or Nate or someone, and he'll have just wasted years of his late 30s, but he wasn't going to fight for the title again anyway, and says he makes a lot of money outside of fighting, so he's not giving up much by waiting to see.

I hope he sues ConManlet for breach of contract & lost wages<45>

<{jackyeah}>

He waits…I do hope he wins if they do fight, regardless at what weight it may happen at.

If he doesn't get PPV points what's so "red panty night" about this fight?

If he is waiting for Conor to stop pulsing, he will be waiting for an eternity. might as well return to his "you fight cheap" contracts, and take an ass beating from God of War. Chandler will serve as a good stepping stone in God of War's path to greatness.

I have it on good authority if Michael wins Conor will personally model some red panties for him later that evening. Is true

I believe he should’ve looked for a bout as soon as the negotiations fell through when TUF was airing. Everyone but Chandler himself could see it wasn’t gonna happen by 2023. He should take a winnable fight in March to keep busy. Renato Moicano or Drew Dober.

He should take a fight with a lower level opponent and then sandbag and scape a decision win, that might make Conor more keen to fight him.

if i were chandler, i’d be asking for assurances. didn’t conor say it’s happening in june? i’d just make sure there’s a backup fight.

There's a reason Dustin was sticking his fingers at the camera after McGregor 2 in the octagon and saying "It's 1-1, It's 1-1". He was dying for a 3rd McGregor fight so he can buy his wife better fake tits. McGregor really does change people's bum lives.

Back