• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Michael Bisping/Anthony Smith: "Islam Makhachev vs Alex Pereira For LHW Belt Would be 50/50 Fight"

Perreira will beat Du Plessis for the MW tittle and than Aspinall for the HW title making him 3 division champ.Islam will win the vw tittle against Leon.Than Islam will beat Perreira to become a 5 division champ.Than he'll go on a diet to drop down to featherweight,than to bantam and at the end he'll cut to flyweight to become the ultimate champion of all the UFC.Than he'll lose all his titlles to Conor Mcgregor

The Pereira fight really sent this guy off the deep end...

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Do they actually believe this or are they just saying stuff for clicks?

This is why he's saying this on a podcast no network would broadcast that kinda shit not even Sky Sports.

No boxing journalist or former boxer having taken a million shots to the head over his career could ever suggest something so dumb.

Happens Around 31:30 in the Podcast. Michael Bisping and Anthony Smith say it'd be a "Pickem/ 50-50 fight"

Do you guys think Islam would have an ACTUAL chance? Bulked Up Non Weight Cut Islam vs Alex Pereira

Yeah rubbish IMO.
Pereira, is HUGE, 6'4" and devastating strikes.

Islam COULD get him down and go for a fast sub but realistically Pereira is too big too strong.

Weight classes for a reason.

I'm up for León Edwards vs Islam. Now I don't know how thst goes. I think Islam defo has a very good chance there. 1weight class isn't very much to move up and Islam looked far bigger and stronger than Poirier in their recent fight.

You know when Izzy was put on oxygen, yeah. islam would be carried out and put down hard.

This place is ridiculous at times.

Jan would maul islam as would jiri - size differences are a real thing and Alex did just fine.

A guy who went life and death with a FW and another LW is going to somehow jump up 50lbs and beat a legitimate champ.

This place has literally become the home of those guys . . . you know those guys who call everyone a "casual" without any self awareness of the casual THEY are.

When Alex starts wrestling, I would love to see what people say.

Back