Merkel Orders New Lockdown: 82 Million people directly affected

Communism is bad.

Screen-Shot-2020-07-06-at-10.38.34-AM-1.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx_Monument

The Karl Marx Monument is a 7.10m (23.29ft)-tall stylized head of Karl Marx in Chemnitz, Germany.

37916852_403.jpg

Progressive Germany won't touch that!

Is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning scream "FUCKING COMMIES" before brushing your teeth?

{<jimmies}
I was not pretending tho Trudeau is 100x the leader that Donald gone by easter miracle inject some demon seamen I take no responsibility Trump is.

Up your meme game son.

But that's exactly what Trudeau just did. He said that spring and summer will be better. When Trump says the same thing, all the headlines are:

• Trump, citing no evidence, says Covid will recede in the spring
  • Trump says spring will better than winter. Experts disagree
  • Trump says vaccine is on the horizon. Here is why the vaccine will take longer than you think
  • No, Donald Trump, a vaccine will not make Covid disappear by summer

If you have too many people make sure to go to the attic and write in your diary

oh what a good sheep!

Look, if masks work then no need to lock down. If masks don't work then take them the fuck off. One or the other.

There is no reason for anyone under 60 to be forced inside. SCIENCE. Look up the fucking stats.

I think the idea is that masks and social distancing reduces the amount of lockdowns needed if enough people use them. If noone is using masks and noone is social distancing we'll be getting lockdowns every couple of weeks.

But that's exactly what Trudeau just did. He said that spring and summer will be better. When Trump says the same thing, all the headlines are:

• Trump, citing no evidence, says Covid will recede in the spring
  • Trump says spring will better than winter. Experts disagree
  • Trump says vaccine is on the horizon. Here is why the vaccine will take longer than you think
  • No, Donald Trump, a vaccine will not make Covid disappear by summer

I like these headlines better:

Trump, citing no evidence, says cases will go to zero like magic. Experts disagree.

Trump, citing no evidence, says it will be gone by easter. Experts disagree.

Trump, citing no evidence, says you should inject bleach. Experts disagree.

Trump, citing no evidence, posts tweets of a voodoo witch doctor pumping hydro and demon semen. Experts disagree.

I know you aren't stupid... Don't you get tired shilling for this buffoon eating shit on his behalf everyday?

it's a way to delay the party convention and save time for her puppets to position and avoid losses

Big brother told us that it's getting bad again. All hail big brother, always looking out for us.

Let me spell this shit out so people understand.

You. Can. Not. Stop. A. Virus.
You. Can. Not. Stop. A. Virus.

You attempt to mitigate it, learn to live with it, and create a vaccine. That's it. The fact that people believe they can "lock-down" this shit out of existence is mind numbing fuckery.
You most certainly can stop a virus. You're confusing "I don't want to" with "I can't".

COVID-19 requires close human contact to transmit, mainly through aerosol droplets. If you reduce social interactions and population mobility, infection rates goes down. Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Thailand and Hong Kong all crushed their first and second wave. Just because you're failing, does not mean it cannot be done. It has been done multiple times already, but you're too chickenshit to deal with the short term pain. Instead, you're prolonging your suffering needlessly.

Even during the 1918 pandemic, regions that went into early lockdown and followed strict quarantine rules had the best economic recovery. You cannot get back to normal with a raging pandemic.

I really do believe there is a globalist conspiracy that is using the virus to gain more control over us. The only people at risk are the same people who are at risk from the flu and we're shutting down entire economies over it? Our governments get more authoritarian with each passing year. And why the hell are they planning to have everyone take the vaccine? Only vulnerable groups take the flu vaccine. Why does everyone need to take the covid vaccine? It doesn't make sense for a healthy person to take it when they most likely won't even get sick from it and if they do it will be a very minor case.

I like these headlines better:

Trump, citing no evidence, says cases will go to zero like magic. Experts disagree.

Trump, citing no evidence, says it will be gone by easter. Experts disagree.

Trump, citing no evidence, says you should inject bleach. Experts disagree.

Trump, citing no evidence, posts tweets of a voodoo witch doctor pumping hydro and demon semen. Experts disagree.

I know you aren't stupid... Don't you get tired shilling for this buffoon eating shit on his behalf everyday?
Here’s one, citing no evidence a cloth mask helps...

they have the highest rate per capita.

So?

The population density is exponentially higher than most places in the entire world and sees more international traffic in a day than most places see in a year.

Back