Merkel Orders New Lockdown: 82 Million people directly affected

This is what a real leader looks like. Not the buffoon we have here in the states who’s on national television lying to the public and saying “the virus is over” as cases and deaths are exploding across the nation.

Here is another real leader that will be sure to trigger some folks itt:

Just imagine Trump saying something like this to peopl... lol nope it's impossible.

You said the hospitals are full and I asked full of what? Valid question and I’m sure you can answer . It could be full of people with many things.
"full of what covid" is not a question dude. And yeah, it's covid cases that are pushing the limits, since they came on top of all the other treatments.

Just imagine Trump saying something like this to peopl... lol nope it's impossible.

Super Racist Justin Blackface Trudeau

angela-merkel-mask.jpg

Germany will impose an emergency month-long lockdown that includes the closure of restaurants, gyms and theatres to reverse a spike in coronavirus cases that risks overwhelming hospitals, Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday.

“We need to take action now,” she said, adding the situation was “very serious”.

Effective Nov. 2, private gatherings will be limited to 10 people from a maximum of two households. Restaurants, bars, theatres, cinemas, pools and gyms will be shut and concerts cancelled.

People will be asked not to travel for private, non-essential reasons, and overnight stays in hotels will be available only for necessary business trips.

Continue reading

A second lockdown? Who would have though?
Sadly, Germans deserve this at this point. This woman has been ruining Germany for 15 years and idiots keep voting for her.
Yes you read it right, 15 years! She's basically stayed in power longer than most dictators. How is that even legal in a first world country?
Now that's fairly easier to accomplish when German media is literally state funded and controlled propaganda and people are being brainwashed 24/7. But come on, people have to wake up someday.

If you have too many people make sure to go to the attic and write in your diary

So it is probably worth noting that this is something that Merkel ordered or was able ro order - she was merely able to coordinate it as most topics are state issues. All 16 states eventually agreed.

Sucks, but at least they will leave kindergartens and schools open after we now have clear data they are not decisive spreading places. Restaurants back to delivery/takeout only.

I have zero doubt it is necessary. The second wave is in full beast mode. Countries around us are losing control. Netherlands already flying patients to Germany because they cannot deal.

They are planning financial compensation for businesses.

oh what a good sheep!

Look, if masks work then no need to lock down. If masks don't work then take them the fuck off. One or the other.

There is no reason for anyone under 60 to be forced inside. SCIENCE. Look up the fucking stats.

lol at Castro's bastard son being a true leader.

This commie bastard is confiscating a lot of guns after saying he wouldn't, is building concentrations camps that both Americans and Canadians will be placed in, he's still bringing 350,000 migrants in this year despite economic lockdowns, lets immigrants undermine values and freedom, will raise taxes in the future to pay for all his reckless spending and that's on top of carbon taxes.

Last edited:
Wat. He basically plagerized that speech from Trump, and Trump was skewered by the media when he said it.

lol at Castro's bastard son being a true leader.

This commie bastard is confiscating a lot of guns after saying he won't, is building concentrations camps that both Americans and Canadians will be placed in, he's still bringing 350,000 migrants in this year despite economic lockdowns, lets immigrants undermine values and freedom, will raise taxes in the future to pay for all his reckless spending and that's on top of carbon taxes.

Lol I told ya I could trigger these guys with a Trudeau speech. They just can't resist. Handsome man bad.

{<jimmies}
I was not pretending tho Trudeau is 100x the leader that Donald gone by easter miracle inject some demon seamen I take no responsibility Trump is.

Up your meme game son.

Trump is on a National tv telling the American public “Covid is over!” Lmao

Back