Media Merab Dvalishvili Says He's Fighting Sean O'Malley - UFC 306: The Sphere - Sept. 14 (via UFC India Show)

Merab seems like a great dude but I hate his fighting style

That's gonna be extremely interesting. Dominant wrestler vs dominant striker.

I'll cheer for the cuck... <WhatItIs>

Do you want a boring champ ? A guy who makes Belal look entertaining and make cringe videos ? I don't.

I think people will be surprised how clearly Sean is going to win this fight.

Really looking forward to that fight. Merab is a great friend, but it cost him 2-3 years of his prime being on the same team with Aljo. I have zero doubt Merab would have beaten Aljo. But that’s just my opinion.

As is the fact I think Merab beats O’Malley 49-46, or 50-45. But that is still only my opinion.

I don’t care when, or where (within reason). Just make it official.

O'Malley will pull out and hope Merab loses an interim bout.

So it finally happens. Good, time to settle that, Merab’s probably only shot at the belt. He better hope his game is as good as his online jabs at O’malley.
You haven’t seen Merab’s UFC fights, or what? He’s like a Dagestan mountain wrestler.. With possibly the best cardio in the UFC.

I think his game is fine.

I really like Merabs style and personality...but I find his cardio sus like I found Andrade and Usmans cardio sus. So I'm gonna roll w the Sugar on this one.
Are you kidding?

Did you see the Yan fight? He looked like he could fight 6 rounds at that relentless pace.

In fact compare their fights with Yan :D

O'Malley has improved a lot so might still win but Merab almost certainly has better cardio.

They're going to waste this venue for this? No superfights? Alex/Jones, Aldo/Dom, etc?
In all honesty no ......why use a very limited seat arena for a mega fight like Alex Bones.... a mega fight generates a huge gate you want more seats ...

Are you kidding?

Did you see the Yan fight? He looked like he could fight 6 rounds at that relentless pace.

In fact compare their fights with Yan :D

O'Malley has improved a lot so might still win but Merab almost certainly has better cardio.
you misunderstand what i mean by sus. I dont wanna get carded so i aint gonna just come out and say it

You haven’t seen Merab’s UFC fights, or what? He’s like a Dagestan mountain wrestler.. With possibly the best cardio in the UFC.

I think his game is fine.
The point was that him making fun of O’malley online lately was top notch and that I hope he performs as well in the cage. Merab is good, but so was Aljo and Merab claims Aljo was better than him in the gym. I hope he is exaggerating and he chain-grapples the clown for 25 minutes straight just for the fun of it.
And yes, I have been following Merab for a long time. So long in fact, that I still remember him getting subbed by Simon like 2 seconds before the end of the fight.

I want the Merab fight but honestly I think Grasso-Shevchenko 3 deserves to headline, both the first fight and the rematch were badass and it's a great rivalry

I really like Merabs style and personality...but I find his cardio sus like I found Andrade and Usmans cardio sus. So I'm gonna roll w the Sugar on this one.
So you are going with the guy who has literally failed a drug test because you suspect Merab of PED use?

<mma4>Makes sense.

So you are going with the guy who has literally failed a drug test because you suspect Merab of PED use?

<mma4>Makes sense.
Ostarine ain't shit compared to the big E, son

Back