Merab Dvalishvili Wants to Take Sean O'Malley’s Belt, Jacket in Future Title Bout

That's straight up hater bullshit. I'm not a fan of O'Malley, but you have to train your ass off to become a UFC champion. Fucking cringe hater take there. He puts far, far more effort into training than anything else. Don't kid yourself.
O'Malley got fast tracked to a title shot after 1 win, that too a very controversial split decision against Petr Yan

Then he caught Aljo with a lucky punch in a fight that he was losing, and the ref stopped it prematurely.

He then refused to fight both Aljo and Merab and instead took the easiest fight he could get.

Flavor of the month will have to fight top contenders sooner or later.

It’s been more than 30 years since I gave Thriller a spin, but I guess today is the day. I think I still have the cassette somewhere at home.

O'Malley or Vera will be furiously ducking Merab.

O'Malley got fast tracked to a title shot after 1 win, that too a very controversial split decision against Petr Yan

Then he caught Aljo with a lucky punch in a fight that he was losing, and the ref stopped it prematurely.

He then refused to fight both Aljo and Merab and instead took the easiest fight he could get.

Flavor of the month will have to fight top contenders sooner or later.

Merab will never fight Sean lol.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

He will. Ragdolled a freaking Olympic medalist. But I hope he loses just for that dreadful Zuckerberg shit.

Back