Merab Dvalishvili Wants to Take Sean O'Malley’s Belt, Jacket in Future Title Bout

Merab is a wet blanket. I hope he never becomes champion. How many finishes does he have in the UFC?
One.

12 UFC fights. 1 tko win over Marlon Moraes during the 7 fight losing streak he ended his career on.

Didn't Madonna butcher Don McLean's American pie?
Weird Al's spoof was fucking better.
Weird Al's "Fat" is fucking amazing.

So many beautifully executed fat jokes.
So sad that our lame ass current society would cry about something so beautiful.

Last edited:
Li'l Henry rocked Merab in Rd 1 -- O'Malley gets that shot and Merab will be on the floor like Aljo.

Hope Merab gets his warm up routine figured out.

Last edited:
Weird Al's "Fat" is fucking amazing.

So many beautifully executed fat jokes.
So dad that our lame ass current society would cry about something so beautiful.
You gotta listen to Weird Al's The Saga Begins ( American Pie spoof) , "White and Nerdy", and "Party in the CIA"

I need a Shoop Master to hook it up... Moonwalking out of a sh*t thread :) Thread Ender level ;)

moon-walk-michael-jackson.gif

f02837c08bfd61b38458ebacf033f3be.gif
Merab reminds me more of a ND than a MJ
ZbgC478.gif

Merab is the favorite most definitely... O'Malley KOing Merab would be legendary though

Sean will definitely duck merab

Sean O'Malley is just a flavor of the month

Dude puts more effort into looking pretty than he does training for fights
That's straight up hater bullshit. I'm not a fan of O'Malley, but you have to train your ass off to become a UFC champion. Fucking cringe hater take there. He puts far, far more effort into training than anything else. Don't kid yourself.

Back