Social Megyn Kelly removing children from Far Left NYC school

This is it. Racism was actually being gradually faded out from society, people were teaching their kids that everyone is the same on the inside and kids were going to school mixing with different races and realizing this first hand. Now they're teaching that kids actually aren't all the same and that some are more privileged than others because of the skin color they were born with and they're growing up being told they are different to other kids because of their skin color. Not to mention that they are implying that people born a certain skin color are inherently racist and don't realize it and racism against this skin color doesn't count because they're different. The people who invented this racist hate theory are disgusting and the people who decided it should be taught in schools are a disgrace to society.

It's a gross mash-up of post modernism and critical theory, two of the most embarrassing pieces of human thought to have seen daylight in the 20th century. The bastardization of intellect and reality has only just begun my friend.

Was the school not far left when she enrolled them? Lol such an obvious ‘look at me’ campaign.
Imagine being such a narcissist that you can walk away with her millions and still needing the attention. ‘It’s not like she ever had a real voice anyhow.
How many schools do you think went from left to retarded left in the past 2-4 years? I bet a lot of them have swung radically to the left, and that should be disconcerting to everyone. That the school systems are so easily altered and through them the children

How many schools do you think went from left to retarded left in the past 2-4 years? I bet a lot of them have swung radically to the left, and that should be disconcerting to everyone. That the school systems are so easily altered and through them the children
I bet nothing has fundamentally changed.

I made a joke about it being a cop out. Aka police retiring. Get it? Retire=out. Right? Right?

I know. You just said retiring cop and that was me this time last year. I retired on nov 22

I know. You just said retiring cop and that was me this time last year. I retired on nov 22
Congratulations, yeah man. Known you here for years. I've basically grown old talking to guys like you here

Completely disagree. Due to the left's inability to admit to the slippery slope as well as the injection of CRT into unrelated subjects such as math.
Then we disagree.

Then we disagree.

Doubt it's radical changes, likely smaller and more subtle.

That said, not sure why anyone cares what school one person does or doesn't put their kids in.

Good on her!
Notice the "As black bodies drop like flies around us from violence at white hands," piece.
No mention that black bodies ARE dropping like flies, not from violent whities, but by other blacks, in huge numbers, no mention of this truth.
Look at what's happening in places like Detroit, all the black on black murders and violence.

An American cop is 18.5 times more likely to be murdered by a black male, than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a cop.

Violent incidents involving blacks and whites, 2018.

Total Incidents: 4,145,300

Interracial Incidents: 607,725, 14% of total incidents.

White on black: 59,777, 9% of total incidents.

Black on white: 547,948, 90% of total interracial incidents.

Bureau of Justice Statistics.

According to the CDC, police killings of blacks have declined over the past 45yrs by almost 75%.

Most murder is same race murder.
Around 750 black/white murders per year.
Blacks kill around 500 whites per year. Blacks are 13% of the population.
Whites kill around 250 blacks per year. Whites are 61% of the population.

Blacks are responsible for almost half of all murders in America each year, despite blacks being only around 13% of the population.

Blm, the black liberation movement[their actual name] lie. They also want racial segregation.
The trouble is most people and organizations are too frightened to pull them up on their lies because they'll end up being called RACIST and cancelled.

Maff is rasis
Ban.

Good on her!
Notice the "As black bodies drop like flies around us from violence at white hands," piece.
No mention that black bodies ARE dropping like flies, not from violent whities, but by other blacks, in huge numbers, no mention of this truth.
Look at what's happening in places like Detroit, all the black on black murders and violence.

An American cop is 18.5 times more likely to be murdered by a black male, than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a cop.

Violent incidents involving blacks and whites, 2018.

Total Incidents: 4,145,300

Interracial Incidents: 607,725, 14% of total incidents.

White on black: 59,777, 9% of total incidents.

Black on white: 547,948, 90% of total interracial incidents.

Bureau of Justice Statistics.

According to the CDC, police killings of blacks have declined over the past 45yrs by almost 75%.

Most murder is same race murder.
Around 750 black/white murders per year.
Blacks kill around 500 whites per year. Blacks are 13% of the population.
Whites kill around 250 blacks per year. Whites are 61% of the population.

Blacks are responsible for almost half of all murders in America each year, despite blacks being only around 13% of the population.

Blm, the black liberation movement[their actual name] lie. They also want racial segregation.
The trouble is most people and organizations are too frightened to pull them up on their lies because they'll end up being called RACIST and cancelled.

ok, so you agree that there is a world of difference from teaching children

this:
"some have a head start, some have been born into wealth and have been dealt a good hand at life....
life can sometimes be very unfair for certain peoples/classes..."

and then this:

"White people....all white people, even children are racist, inherently racist because they benefit from a racist class structure built by white people, for white people...until we address these inequities, all white people shoudl be treated for the racists they are.."

so you do see the difference, correct?
Do you have examples of these schools saying the latter over the for former? Because when people here say white people have a head start, due to racist policies in the past having a continued effect today, nothing about white people being racist now, that gets called anti-white Marxist propaganda and completely misrepresented.

So how do we know that's not the case here too?

Do you have examples of these schools saying the latter over the for former? Because when people here say white people have a head start, due to racist policies in the past having a continued effect today, nothing about white people being racist now, that gets called anti-white Marxist propaganda and completely misrepresented.

So how do we know that's not the case here too?

Was happening 4 years ago... I can't imagine its gotten much better...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nts-all-white-people-are-racist-a7368526.html

However, the student appeared to misunderstand the teacher’s lesson on colonization and became immensely offended when the teacher said “to be white is to be racist, period.”

A sixth grade English teacher.

Jarrett says an anti-racism curriculum must touch every class from English to math.

Rutgers university professor wrote this gem. ( white guy obviously)

OK, officially, I now hate white people," Livingston wrote. "I am white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them -- us -- us out of my neighborhood? I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would be my dinner, and the place is overrun by little Caucasian assholes who know their parents will approve of anything they do. Slide around the floor, you little shithead, sing loudly, you unlikely moron. Do what you want, nobody here is gonna restrict your right to be white. I hereby resign from my race. Fuck these people. Yeah, I know, it’s about my access to dinner. Fuck you, too.”

Then doubles down

Facebook removed the post, citing a violation of community standards, prompting Livingston to write another.

"I just don't want little Caucasians overrunning my life, as they did last night," he wrote. "Please God, remand them to the suburbs, where they and their parents can colonize every restaurant, all while pretending that the idiotic indulgence of their privilege signifies cosmopolitan -- you know, as in sophisticated 'European' -- commitments."

High school teacher. Singleton
Four Indigenous students were in the Year 9 cooking class at Singleton High School when the incident happened last Tuesday.

Mary Franks said when her 14-year-old daughter confronted the teacher, she was told she was "too white" to be recognised as Indigenous.

When the uk said you can't teach white privilege as a uncontested fact

There needs to be more resources and training to equip teachers to deliver good teaching on diversity-based topics – I know I am not the only teacher who feels that

There's countless more supporters of critical race theory teaching thousands if not millions of students this stuff now.

One of my personal favourites was a kid being yelled at because he disagreed with the teacher saying there's right wing death squads hunting down black people lol.

Crazy times imo lol

Was happening 4 years ago... I can't imagine its gotten much better...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nts-all-white-people-are-racist-a7368526.html

However, the student appeared to misunderstand the teacher’s lesson on colonization and became immensely offended when the teacher said “to be white is to be racist, period.”

A sixth grade English teacher.

Jarrett says an anti-racism curriculum must touch every class from English to math.

Rutgers university professor wrote this gem. ( white guy obviously)

OK, officially, I now hate white people," Livingston wrote. "I am white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them -- us -- us out of my neighborhood? I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would be my dinner, and the place is overrun by little Caucasian assholes who know their parents will approve of anything they do. Slide around the floor, you little shithead, sing loudly, you unlikely moron. Do what you want, nobody here is gonna restrict your right to be white. I hereby resign from my race. Fuck these people. Yeah, I know, it’s about my access to dinner. Fuck you, too.”

Then doubles down

Facebook removed the post, citing a violation of community standards, prompting Livingston to write another.

"I just don't want little Caucasians overrunning my life, as they did last night," he wrote. "Please God, remand them to the suburbs, where they and their parents can colonize every restaurant, all while pretending that the idiotic indulgence of their privilege signifies cosmopolitan -- you know, as in sophisticated 'European' -- commitments."

High school teacher. Singleton
Four Indigenous students were in the Year 9 cooking class at Singleton High School when the incident happened last Tuesday.

Mary Franks said when her 14-year-old daughter confronted the teacher, she was told she was "too white" to be recognised as Indigenous.

When the uk said you can't teach white privilege as a uncontested fact

There needs to be more resources and training to equip teachers to deliver good teaching on diversity-based topics – I know I am not the only teacher who feels that

There's countless more supporters of critical race theory teaching thousands if not millions of students this stuff now.

One of my personal favourites was a kid being yelled at because he disagreed with the teacher saying there's right wing death squads hunting down black people lol.

Crazy times imo lol
The school said the first example was poorly worded, poorly handled and they would work on it. The Rutgers dude was doing it out of the classroom and had the comments removed. The claim is this a systemic thing and I'm just not seeing real proof of that.

Back