Social Megyn Kelly removing children from Far Left NYC school

Don't blame her.

When schools are conditioning your children that they are "inherently racist at birth because they will benefit from a racist system" simply for being white, what do you expect.

Yeah, I've got 2 mates with 6yr old daughters and they're starting to ask to see the curriculum that the school has in mind. Things are nowhere near as bad in the UK, at present, but they suspect something is coming. They've asked to see books, subject matter etc and are asking their kids a lot of questions every home-time - "what did you learn about today?" etc.

They're both prepared to pull them out if the nonsense begins.

Of course the school is racist, but the letter also doesn't even make sense. Who the eff is sending their kids to a $60k/year private school just so they can become a cop and wrestle with crackheads and home invaders for shit pay?

Not quite 60k, but my high school was 24k and my college, Washington and Jefferson was more, around 50k. Yes, I was overqualified to be a police officer, but because of my education, I made corporal and sergeant faster than any officer in the department’s history and was in a leadership role for over half of my career.

Not that many will be willing to spend that kind of money on education to be a cop. But the ones that do are usually high quality and more of what we need. I did feel like I was wasting my education-though knowing how to study put me at an advantage when taking promotional tests and my reports were always on point. But there was no inscentive to have those qualifications. If there were, say $5k per year for a degree, you would see better candidates want to become cops. Maybe not at this moment due to anti cop bullshit, but if this blows over, it would help departments get better quality officers. You also need those gritty street cops as well, so requiring a college education would prevent a lot of great candidates from becoming cops.

I'm part Native, my grandfather basically hated everyone for how his people were treated. My take is two wrongs don't make a right.
Very true but can you blame your grandfather?

• Kelly said she had enough when a letter was distributed to the faculty claiming there is a 'killer cop sitting in every school where white children learn'
Not at all surprised, but holy shit. That such a thing was even said in the first place, shows you how bad it's become.

Thanks democrats.

Lol if the contents of that letter are true. People are extremely dumb.

Yeah not very many pre 2010 posters here anymore. Especially with the recent bannings

I've been lurking for years , but ended up getting a fair bit of time for myself. So here I am slowly catching up with the posts lol

I've been lurking for years , but ended up getting a fair bit of time for myself. So here I am slowly catching up with the posts lol
Haha wow man that's a low post count. I was inactive for a few years after having kids. Probably 13-17 I basically didn't post much at all. Didn't even remember my password either

Haha wow man that's a low post count. I was inactive for a few years after having kids. Probably 13-17 I basically didn't post much at all. Didn't even remember my password either

Yea I've been pretty active for me lately, I don't really care for pointless vitriol so I'm trying my best to be a rational logical person , But the majority of people seem to really like assigning group think lately lol. Slowly culling a few deadwoods hah. Hadn't used the ignore feature till probably a week ago. There's quite a few guys on here with interesting opinions from both sides , I'm enjoying it regardless if I agree or not. It's paramount for me to not fall into a ridiculous echo chamber as its far to simple to fall into one.

As I said i have a fair bit of time lately, always interested in different views so its enjoyable for me. Dont get yaself banned my man i enjoy most of your posts.

Very much so. I don't think we've found the bottom of the insanity that the left will push on the educational system. It will only worsen. Especially with Biden and his ignoring or even encouraging CRT.
They are giving hacks the head seat of the table
You know you guys sound like idiots when you blame “the left” (or any other term to descrIbe people who disagree with you), right? Well, if you don’t know, now you know.

You know you guys sound like idiots when you blame “the left” (or any other term to descrIbe people who disagree with you), right? Well, if you don’t know, now you know.
That'd be true if the left wasn't actively being a bunch if loons that had legislative, corporate and media powers. Yeah, thanks for being dismissive. That and the denial if the slippery slope are two defining features you have there

That'd be true if the left wasn't actively being a bunch if loons that had legislative, corporate and media powers. Yeah, thanks for being dismissive. That and the denial if the slippery slope are two defining features you have there
Sorry I can’t take you seriously with this “the left’ shit anymore.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-New-York-far-left-schools-gone-deep-end.html

I’m surprised she doesn’t want them to get a proper 21st century education.
Kind of hard for me to feel bad for her when she was paying close to the media American income for each of her kids to go to school but still, good for her. Maybe she should try home schooling, she is a well educated lawyer with good experience in both law and journalism so she would be a good candidate.
Of course the school is racist, but the letter also doesn't even make sense. Who the eff is sending their kids to a $60k/year private school just so they can become a cop and wrestle with crackheads and home invaders for shit pay?
Haha, didn't even think of that but great point. I think what happens is that some of this woke material gets created by some progressive think tank or corporate consultant group and then just gets passed around schools both public and private without thought put into whether its relevant. Some elite schools in NYC are majority Asian so it'd probably be funny to see a sea of Asian kids being lectured on white privilege.

Huh? The GOP controlled the Senate the last few years and in general Congress is pretty useless these days.

Back