Social Megyn Kelly removing children from Far Left NYC school

tenniswhiz

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Don't blame her.

When schools are conditioning your children that they are "inherently racist at birth because they will benefit from a racist system" simply for being white, what do you expect.
But the schools are specifically referring to Caucasian children so what exactly is the apparent issue here? Why do you hate progress?

She started a podcast.

I tried but don’t find her interesting maybe others do?

Don't blame her.

When schools are conditioning your children that they are "inherently racist at birth because they will benefit from a racist system" simply for being white, what do you expect.

Racism starts In the home and what examples the people closets to them teaches them.

The Woke brigade at the school is saying that the white school children will grow up to be cops killing the black children.

Good for her. You can't have your kids in this type of atmosphere.

The BLM,woke, critical race theory types are the biggest racists you will find. And it's ok for that to be out in the open.

Racism starts In the home and what examples the people closets to them teaches them.

none of this addresses what I said.

I'm going to ask you a straight forward question and I would appreciate a non obfuscating response, no deflection, etc.

do you believe it's responsible to tell any child, regardless of race that they are inherently racist?

I'd hate to have some white children in this society. Teachers, media, and everyone telling them how bad they should feel all the time for their privilege.

Can you imagine how the blacks and natives felt for generations? The irony of it is amazing.

When will people learn that you should just treat people with respect no matter what you look like.

Can you imagine how the blacks and natives felt for generations? The irony of it is amazing.

When will people learn that you should just treat people with respect no matter what you look like.
I would imagine all of us grew up taught to judge a man by the quality of his character, not his skin color.

The Left has said, screw that. If you are white, and male, you are guilty of oppression. If you are a person of color, you are a victim. And not only that, if you are black, you get a pass to be a racist. This type of stuff destroys a society. It will destroy that school if they let this run.

none of this addresses what I said.

I'm going to ask you a straight forward question and I would appreciate a non obfuscating response, no deflection, etc.

do you believe it's responsible to tell any child, regardless of race that they are inherently racist?

Of course not.

But it's our responsibility to not lie to our children that certain groups of people had a head start in this country compared to others. There's no shame understanding those facts.

To pretend theirs not inherited privliege in life is a lie.

People who are born into wealth.

People who are born beautiful or handsome.

People who are born with intelligence.

People who are born with height.

People who are born with atheltism.

People who are born with light skin color.

Is this their fault no, should they be ashamed of it no. But those people shouldn't act like they didn't get better cards dealt to them.

Should others who don't meet this list be discouraged , no. It's just going to be a harder road for them.

At the end YOU are accountable for your own choices in life regardless of roadblocks set in front of you.

Last edited:
They've been doing this for decades in schools teaching white kids how they're evil etc.. we did warn you anti-racism is just double speak for being anti-white

Which is why we're seeing so many radical far-left white communists

White doesn't exist. It's a fake label to give power based on phenotypes.

I'm part Native, my grandfather basically hated everyone for how his people were treated. My take is two wrongs don't make a right.

Of course not.

But it's our responsibility to not lie to our children that certain groups of people had a head start in this country compared to others. There's no shame understanding those facts.

Is this their fault no, should they be ashamed of it no. But those people wouldn't act like they didn't get better cards dealt to them.

Can others who don't meet this list should be discouraged , no. It's just going to be a harder road for them.

At the end YOU are accountable for your own choices in life regardless of roadblocks set in front of you.

ok, so you agree that there is a world of difference from teaching children

this:
"some have a head start, some have been born into wealth and have been dealt a good hand at life....
life can sometimes be very unfair for certain peoples/classes..."

and then this:

"White people....all white people, even children are racist, inherently racist because they benefit from a racist class structure built by white people, for white people...until we address these inequities, all white people shoudl be treated for the racists they are.."

so you do see the difference, correct?

Last edited:
Of course not.

People who are born with light skin color.

Is this their fault no, should they be ashamed of it no. But those people wouldn't act like they didn't get better cards dealt to them.

Can others who don't meet this list should be discouraged , no. It's just going to be a harder road for them.

Yes there are people with varying degrees of disadvantages and advantages.

Lebron has more privelige, money, looks, athletic ability, intelligence than me. But I'm not going to go all social justice warrior, or critical race theory because of it. I'm not going to call myself a victim because he is blessed and he works hard for it. It would be a disservice to my life to tell me I am a victim, and tell me to hate Lebron because he is very blessed.

Don't blame her.

Hopefully not more segments about how Santa and Jesus are white, which is something Kelly has done before.

I would imagine all of us grew up taught to judge a man by the quality of his character, not his skin color.

The Left has said, screw that. If you are white, and male, you are guilty of oppression. If you are a person of color, you are a victim. And not only that, if you are black, you get a pass to be a racist. This type of stuff destroys a society. It will destroy that school if they let this run.

So now it destroys society when it's done to the white male ? Lol

But didn't destroy other groups of people society when the invasion happened from Europeans?

Let just be real if we going to blame society. We are part of that too .

Not sure if serious? I'm half white by the way.

Yes there are people with varying degrees of disadvantages and advantages.

Lebron has more privelige, money, looks, athletic ability, intelligence than me. But I'm not going to go all social justice warrior, or critical race theory because of it. I'm not going to call myself a victim because he is blessed and he works hard for it. It would be a disservice to my life to tell me I am a victim, and tell me to hate Lebron because he is very blessed.

Agree.

Hopefully not more segments about how Santa and Jesus are white, which is something Kelly has done before.

and that was dumb...
but a world of different from saying asinine like that, then telling children they are racist.

surely you agree with that, yes?

Back