Social Megyn Kelly removing children from Far Left NYC school

This is nothing more than a fair-skinned individual desperately attempting to maintain their unearned racial privilege.

Any white who isn't actively attempting to undermine opportunities for their children, thereby reducing the effects of systemic racism, is at a minimum a passive white Supremacists.

Kelly is no different.

Yes and that's why your prior claim doesn't make sense. Racism can start anywhere including, but not limited to, one's house/upbringing

In a literal sense, you're right .

I would imagine all of us grew up taught to judge a man by the quality of his character, not his skin color.

The Left has said, screw that. If you are white, and male, you are guilty of oppression. If you are a person of color, you are a victim. And not only that, if you are black, you get a pass to be a racist. This type of stuff destroys a society. It will destroy that school if they let this run.
This is it. Racism was actually being gradually faded out from society, people were teaching their kids that everyone is the same on the inside and kids were going to school mixing with different races and realizing this first hand. Now they're teaching that kids actually aren't all the same and that some are more privileged than others because of the skin color they were born with and they're growing up being told they are different to other kids because of their skin color. Not to mention that they are implying that people born a certain skin color are inherently racist and don't realize it and racism against this skin color doesn't count because they're different. The people who invented this racist hate theory are disgusting and the people who decided it should be taught in schools are a disgrace to society.

The Woke brigade at the school is saying that the white school children will grow up to be cops killing the black children.

Good for her. You can't have your kids in this type of atmosphere.

The BLM,woke, critical race theory types are the biggest racists you will find. And it's ok for that to be out in the open.

And even though the woke people are the minority, for some reason they have the loudest voices right now. Perhaps it’s because academia and media are more of the woke crowd and control what our kids are taught and what we see. I teach my kids different at home, but I do worry about what they’re taught at school. If my kid ever comes home and asks if he is racist because he is white, I will lose my shit on someone

No, it starts at home

Lol. Not true at at all. Boy you're extremely sheltered. Also, you're propaganda you read really is out of whack.

Serious question. Were you a sheltered only child?

Last edited:
They're literally teaching kids to be racist.

in addition to this, they are teaching POC children an additional, nefarious, disgusting idea.

they are teaching them that nothing is ever your fault. absolving them of personally responsibility/accountability, and diminishing any notion of meritocracy.

they are literally raising a generation of failures,

in addition to this, they are teaching POC children an additional, nefarious, disgusting idea.

they are teaching them that nothing is ever your fault. absolving them of personally responsibility/accountability, and diminishing any notion of meritocracy.

they are literally raising a generation of failures,

Every past generation says this about previous generation lol.

Last edited:
Hopefully not more segments about how Santa and Jesus are white, which is something Kelly has done before.

Jesus is based on if you believe he was actually the son of god which would make what he looked like more debatable. If you go with more classical Jewish look then that’s different and you have an idea what he would look like.

As far as Santa if you go on history.
Nikolaus_19_Jh-cropped-768x456.jpg

As to the op I don’t blame her. If this keeps up private schools are going to be everywhere and full .

Was the school not far left when she enrolled them? Lol such an obvious ‘look at me’ campaign.
Imagine being such a narcissist that you can walk away with her millions and still needing the attention. ‘It’s not like she ever had a real voice anyhow.

Back