Social Megyn Kelly removing children from Far Left NYC school

Another good example of @ElKarlo sympathizing with Nazis:

Media tells them they are racist so they have no choice but to prove the media right by joining the most infamous racist movement in world history.

Real sound logic ya there buddeh.

If you cut out the other factors, that's true
But you're not being honest here. Again what recourse do Germans have?

Neo-Nazis have no choice in the matter, apparently.

Schools have become lefty indoctrination centers

The best thing to do is home schooling (if possible) until the kid is old enough to form his/hers own opinions and is not easily brainwashed by lefty teachers

Most parents are neither qualified nor have the time to adequately home school their children (and kids remain highly influenced by their teachers into adulthood anyway).

The best thing to do is to advocate for education reform where these extreme applications of critical race theory are compelled to make way for a more moderate, rational, and defensible position like what is described in some posts on the first page (i.e. that privilege of various kinds *undeniably* exists...but how we move forward from that needs to change).

The pendulum has simply swung too far...so address that swing instead of just bailing on the system and recklessly dismissing formal schooling as 'leftist indoctrination', which is not the case for the majority of schools.

Kelly should put her kids in a yeshiva those schools are big on being tolerant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-New-York-far-left-schools-gone-deep-end.html

I’m surprised she doesn’t want them to get a proper 21st century education.

The irony of people who believe schools are indoctrinating kids immediately dismissing as outlandish the suggestion that kids are being indoctrinated.

"There is left-wing indoctrination of our kids taking place in society."

"Of course there is!"

"There is right-wing indoctrination of our kids taking place in society."

"Fuck off with your leftist propaganda, comrade!"

Kelly should put her kids in a yeshiva those schools are big on being tolerant

They also align with her belief that society can do nothing to control COVID and must simply allow God and nature to take their course.

One guy, and I called you a Nazi sympathizer, and that's because you post stuff that indicates that you sympathize with Nazis. I even posted an example, and your only response was childish personal attacks.

Here's another one (and I encourage anyone to read the whole discussion):

Straight up saying that Nazism is a viable option and blaming it on the "globalist left."

Like this. You would never be able to find a single example of dishonesty from me. You're only saying it because you were embarrassed about being busted.
I think you misrepresented some of what he said there.

They also align with her belief that society can do nothing to control COVID and must simply allow God and nature to take their course.
Its a highly contagious, invisible virus ravaging the entire civilized world. Pretend paper masks and closing down everything but liquor stores helped but it didn't. I've even played along with the shutdown with little complaint but they haven't worked.

Its a highly contagious, invisible virus ravaging the entire civilized world. Pretend paper masks and closing down everything but liquor stores helped but it didn't. I've even played along with the shutdown with little complaint but they haven't worked.

Still denying the virology science that proves the efficacy of masking and social distancing? Cool.

Hate breed hate and he believes your side is fanning the flames of hate on the other side, triggering an opposing reaction.

That's close to my interpretation of his defense of Nazis (except "your side" sounds embarrassingly childish). Do you disagree that it's accurately described as sympathizing with Nazis? If so, why? Your interpretation also sounds like Nazi sympathizing.

That's close to my interpretation of his defense of Nazis (except "your side" sounds embarrassingly childish). Do you disagree that it's accurately described as sympathizing with Nazis? If so, why? Your interpretation also sounds like Nazi sympathizing.
I don't care if it sounds childish. There are 2 sides here.

Back