Social Megyn Kelly removing children from Far Left NYC school

Huh? The GOP controlled the Senate the last few years and in general Congress is pretty useless these days.
It's not limited to the federal level.
Just look at the green new deal. Was packed full of crazy stuff that weren't even environmental.

It's not limited to the federal level.
Just look at the green new deal. Was packed full of crazy stuff that weren't even environmental.
Did the Green New Deal pass?

No, but that is part of many democratic officials. That being part of the platform should be worrying since they are jamming social justice in with the environment.
Sure but how does that prove that the left has legislative control if they can't pass the laws they want?

Sure but how does that prove that the left has legislative control if they can't pass the laws they want?
I didn't say they had legislative control. They have power, and in many states they do enjoy that power. Having people in elected office is legislatve power even if they can't pass anything they are still there and are able.to impact the decisions and the bills being presented

I didn't say they had legislative control. They have power, and in many states they do enjoy that power. Having people in elected office is legislatve power even if they can't pass anything they are still there and are able.to impact the decisions and the bills being presented
I think that's a distinction without a difference but okay.

I would imagine all of us grew up taught to judge a man by the quality of his character, not his skin color.

The Left has said, screw that. If you are white, and male, you are guilty of oppression. If you are a person of color, you are a victim. And not only that, if you are black, you get a pass to be a racist. This type of stuff destroys a society. It will destroy that school if they let this run.

You would imagine incorrectly. Clearly "all of us" were not taught that way.

Can you imagine how the blacks and natives felt for generations? The irony of it is amazing.

When will people learn that you should just treat people with respect no matter what you look like.

Didn’t you know those pesky blacks were the real racists this entire time? A white supremacist on the internet told me so

I'm behaving. It'd been rough as of late. Got more penalties the past month, since we'll ever

It’s been a rough month for many. Lots of hate and anger and stupidity flowing around that makes it difficult to behave

It’s been a rough month for many. Lots of hate and anger and stupidity flowing around that makes it difficult to behave
Yep. And trolling was allowed to run rampant. SBJJ and I did a lot to deal with the trolls, but we aren't mods and it got old. Plus calling anyone, even an alleged one a pedo, is suddenly a ban

Yep. And trolling was allowed to run rampant. SBJJ and I did a lot to deal with the trolls, but we aren't mods and it got old. Plus calling anyone, even an alleged one a pedo, is suddenly a ban

The forum has been sliding left over time. And so goes "tolerance". The outlier being computerfogie getting de-modded. That shit was gold.

The forum has been sliding left over time. And so goes "tolerance". The outlier being computerfogie getting de-modded. That shit was gold.
Wonder how many right wing posters were chased off by computer fogie? Guy's meltdown was long and damaging to the site
It's weird how it was a slow burn. I don't remember him being very liberal 10 or so years ago

Honestly "the left" is so a confused idea for most people on this forum as to be utterly meaningless.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2

bothaxes.gif

axeswithnames.gif

Once this forum enters into full leftist cancel culture territory I'll be shutting my account.

Back