Media Meeting the Diaz brothers- good guys and great fighters (pics)

I have always hated the gangster//thug/tough guy mentality that the Diaz brothers and a whole lot of other fighters project. All this smack talk looks lame to me.

But I am thinking it is mostly an act. They really aren't bad guys I don't think (the Diaz brothers I mean).

My elderly mother in her 70s saw a bunch of fighters in a hotel where she was staying. She approached and talked to them for a long time, and I couldn't believe how nice they were to her (the Diaz brothers and also Leben, to a lesser extent Reem).

Mind you, mom is the kind of old lady that walked up and totally gushed about "Oh my son loves your fighting, I sure wish he were here to meet you." The type that you would think guys like that would totally ditch.

That couldn't be further from what happened! The Diaz brothers were super nice; they were chatting, joking around, and taking pictures for a long time with her.

She said Leben was full of personality also and a lot of fun to talk with. Reem stood against the wall quietly but said hello in a friendly way and was OK with her taking pics.

umaYYdS.jpg

U2BcKqO.jpg

tfArT9a.jpg

YqYw1xL.jpg

Anyone know who these other guys are in the elevator with Nick?

EBQRhnQ.jpg
Your mom sounds awesome, these are some great pics

Leben is pretty well known to be a nice guy, yeah. Probably one of the nicest you could meet. Overeem isn't, there's a dark side to him that he has shown in public.

No offense, but you seem to be one the rassistic side of western civilization.
In another comment of yours you refer to Jon Jones as "dark" and "sociopathic".

What's wrong with you white, middle-aged online fellas?

Old man in front in elevator pic is Caesar Gracie, idk the rest of the camp.

None of it's an act, they are who they are in the media and in the cage, but they are the men your mom ran into, as well. Different modes for different situations.

I think this is a pretty cool story, thanks for sharing.
Old guy in front of elevator is actually Richard Perez their boxing coach.

No offense, but you seem to be one the rassistic side of western civilization.
In another comment of yours you refer to Jon Jones as "dark" and "sociopathic".

I don't know the user you're quoting but its pretty commonly accepted Jon Jones is a sociopath with dark/selfish characteristics.

The guy hit and run a pregnant women and fled the scene instead of even calling for help. Across his entire public career he's been a cheater, liar, narcissist. What does race have to do with it?

Back