meat.

punkmother

calf cruncher fan
@Steel
Reaction score
just tell everyone why i was unmodded.

i flamed an admin. leg press couldnt take the heat. i made him look bad and his position was then questioned and he was laughed at.

fine. i dont care about being a mod, that was made clear.

but now calf cruncher wants to pretend he has a sack and call me out after i was unmodded to flame him to begin with.

fuck that.

and now you want to play the political admin, fuck that as well. hold onto your fucking job like it matters...i guess thats what jobless fucks do, pretend volunteer positions matter. i did respect you.

by the way, that said...fuck you good night.

whoa, i have yet to see the old meat get upset

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.

computer fogie.. do u know who painted that pic u have as a av, and where he comes from?

Oh, we're still here. Fair enough, I was getting sick of going over this shit, but since the thread's here and I've been known to play the broken record melody, I'll play along:

You were tossed out because you wanted to see how far you could push the shittalking, you started talking about what a fuck up and worthless admin Calf was in OT (this should have been taken up in the JB under the outward shittalk rule that got Jake and Shooto in hot water). Then you drug it into the booth like a true professional and kept on with your unmitigated rehearsed crap like it was under the special "shittalk" leniency law. The amount of personal venom and the way and manner in which you threw it out in the booth and on the board was a total fucking travesty that was recognized immediately by everyone in the admin booth, and a good portion of the jb. The fact that you brought it into the booth in the manner you did showed that you hadno respect or consideration for the other people in the booth. So you hated Calf, fantastic. It appears 8th doesn't care for FTYD but I hadn't an inkling of that until he stepped down. There are alot of people who don't care for one another but bite the bullet. I'm not saying I approve of the 8th/FTYD relationship but it's not a booth matter. This coupled with the fact you acknowledged beforehand you knew what you were doing when you pushed the envelope say it all. We both knew then what was going on. I couldn't care less that you took yourself out of the picture, but the punkass way you went about it and the ridiculous position you left people in lives up to your name.

I believe he was a Norgie, that would explain the penchance for jovial subject matter.

A gifted Norwegian painter and printmaker, Edvard Munch not only was his country's greatest artist, but also played a vital role in the development of German expressionism. His work often included the symbolic portrayal of such themes as misery, sickness, and death. The Cry, probably his most familiar painting, is typical in its anguished expression of isolation and fear.

munch.scream.small.jpg

I disagree.

I think its Kevin Mccalister. "Home Alone"

it doesnt look that good with my sig right under it.. haha

P@l, you should write for the people of Encyclopedia Brittanica, you have a knack or the deilivery, that was near flawlessly articulated.

Rorny..... ........ You make a mean avatar.

Munch was born on Dec. 12, 1863, in Loten, Norway. He grew up in Christiania (now Oslo) and studied art under Christian Krohg, a Norwegian naturalistic painter. Munch's parents, a brother, and a sister died while he was still young, which probably explains the bleakness and pessimism of much of his work. Paintings such as The Sick Child (1886), Vampire (1893-94), and Ashes (1894) show his preoccupation with the darker aspects of life.

Munch traveled to Paris in 1885, and his work began to show the influence of French painters--first, the impressionists, and then the postimpressionists--as well as art nouveau design. Like many young artists Munch reacted against conventional behavior, and in 1892 he took part in a controversial exhibit in Berlin. His circle of friends included several writers, one of whom was the Norwegian playwright Henrik Ibsen. Munch designed the sets for several of Ibsen's plays.

Between 1892 and 1908, Munch spent much of his time in Paris and Berlin, where he became known for his prints--etchings, lithographs, and woodcuts. After 1910 Munch returned to Norway, where he lived and painted until his death. In his later paintings Munch showed more interest in nature, and his work became more colorful and less pessimistic. Munch died in Ekely, near Oslo, on Jan. 23, 1944. He left many of his works to the city of Oslo, which built a museum in his honor.

munch.madonna.small.jpg

Madonna
1894-95; Oil on canvas, 91 x 70.5 cm; National Gallery, Oslo

munch.puberty.small.jpg

Puberty
1895; Oil on canvas, 150 x 110 cm (59 5/8 x 43 1/4 in); Nasjonalgalleriet (National Gallery), Oslo

Back