meat.

it is.. well.. ill find more motherfucker. I know my own history! hahaha

=)

Originally posted by skinnywussy
pWN#D

stfu%20bitch.jpg

You know...i used to think you were a decent kid Punk. I mean after the whole 'u cummin out as Hojak' spiel you pulled, i took your word about the whole ordeal. I even tried to get you back on Anti. But here you are like a little punk ass bitch flaming me, calf, etc , for no reason. You say calf couldnt take the heat of you flamin. But look what you did, after i made you my bitch when you started flamin me. You go crying and block me on IM. What a fucking cry baby.

Originally posted by kage-maru
You know...i used to think you were a decent kid Punk. I mean after the whole 'u cummin out as Hojak' spiel you pulled, i took your word about the whole ordeal. I even tried to get you back on Anti. But here you are like a little punk ass bitch flaming me, calf, etc , for no reason. You say calf couldnt take the heat of you flamin. But look what you did, after i made you my bitch when you started flamin me. You go crying and block me on IM. What a fucking cry baby.

.....and when you speak its not opinion, its fact. BRAVO! Nobody gives a Goddamn shit.

i dont understand these mod fights... i dont even like to read about em, their too long and i have no idea whats goin on.

Back