Mcgregor's New Ink.

Huge Conor fan but every single one of his tattoos are terrible taste. Especially the barbed wire going down his spine

Would've looked better in Comic Sans

How about in this style?

hs1201042.jpg

Huge Conor fan but every single one of his tattoos are terrible taste. Especially the barbed wire going down his spine

It is like he is determined to cover himself in every clich

I like it ... it fills in the space between the gorilla and tiger

Last edited:
Surely if he was really notorious, he wouldn't need to tattoo "Notorious" on his body?

I mean, if he was truly notorious, everyone would just know it already... but the fact he needs to permanently ink a label onto his stomach makes me think he's not actually as notorious as he likes to think he is (and deep down he knows it too).

Tattooing your own name and a label alluding to fame reeks of insecurity at people not knowing who you are or how famous you proclaim to be.

Still, at least now anyone who can read can't claim not to know who he is or that he is well known (as long as he takes his top off after asking "Do you know who I am?").

I'm actually digging this and it's goes well with the tiger.

Feel like Notorious should have gone on top tho

It's reflected in the mirror, so it's inverted.

He's in some shape considering he's not fighting for another 3 months.

Just in case he forgets his last name..

I Love McGregor, but I hate when people do that lol.

At least it's a nice font.

Reminds me of jim carre movie Lair Lair. When he talks with the receptionist.

I'll never understand fighters tattooing their own last name on them.

Would you be a douchebag if you have your name tattooed on yourself?

Knee jerk reaction is, yes. Then I remind myself that guys like Cerrone and Mir have their own name tattood and they are the farthest thing from douchebags.

Back