Mcgregor's New Ink.

Should go get a Nike tat and bigger sponsor ship

I don't he knows how mirrors affect images. Anybody have a clue what that says? Between the font, the backwards view, and half it being cut off I can't make it out. Looks like it ends in McGreggor but there is definitely more than just his name isn't there? Or no?

Nothing worse than tattooing your own name on yourself. I love Conor but man someone needs to talk to him about some of the ink choices. To each his own I guess.

The sooner he puts his toy belt back on to hide that embarrassment of a tiger the better.

890.jpg

His tattoos are hipster in the extreme but:

1. each to their own.
and 2. i have some terrible tattoos myself.

He's just going all out YOLO. He just decides that he wants to get another tattoo and then he tries to think of something he could get. Needless to say, that his ideas haven't been that creative so far.

jfc at least mirror-flip the pic before posting it.
still a dumb tattoo. I dont know why but tattooing your own name on your is the worst thing. the only thing worse is tattooing somebody else's name (or face) on yourself.

Nope, both the ape on his chest and the tiger ARE backwards in the mirror selfie I posted. See?
This is what it looks like normally if you were to be facing him. The 'M' and the 'N' for both words respectfully would start where both his Ape and Tiger's eyes are pointing. As in everything pointing to his left in the mirror selfie, where as it would be pointing to his right if you look at it normally.

conor-mcgregor-ufc-189-workout-video.jpg

He may have a bad taste in tattoos, but I very much doubt he's tasteless and egotistical enough to get a tattoo that only he could see properly looking at himself in the mirror.

no, if they were backwards you would see the back of their heads, not the front.

O damn,

IB$4, "People with Tattoos are meatheads"

I'll never understand why people do that to their bodies. All that money on fancy suits and then he looks like that underneath.

His tattoo choices are horrendous. His artistic vision, in this regard, is painfully lacking.

He should seek counsel from someone with a better eye for tattooing.

Do people actually think it's backwards? Haven't you heard of the effects of the mirror?

Back