Mcgregor's New Ink.

CM Punk's tattoos got better the more money he made. Conor's seem to be getting worse.

all of the letters are backwards. how embarrassing.

i cant believe artists never check that stuff.

As if Google Tiger wasn't bad enough...

Wow, dude just keeps on getting shitty tattoos.

no, otherwise the tiger would be backwards and its not.

Nope, both the ape on his chest and the tiger ARE backwards in the mirror selfie I posted. See?
This is what it looks like normally if you were to be facing him. The 'M' and the 'N' for both words respectfully would start where both his Ape and Tiger's eyes are pointing. As in everything pointing to his left in the mirror selfie, where as it would be pointing to his right if you look at it normally.

conor-mcgregor-ufc-189-workout-video.jpg

He may have a bad taste in tattoos, but I very much doubt he's tasteless and egotistical enough to get a tattoo that only he could see properly looking at himself in the mirror.

Last edited:
Nope, both the ape on his chest and the tiger ARE backwards in the mirror selfie I posted. See?
This is what it looks like normally if you were to be facing him. The 'M' and the 'N' for both words respectfully would start where both his Ape and Tiger's eyes are pointing. As in everything pointing to his left in the mirror selfie, where as it would be pointing to his right if you look at it normally.

conor-mcgregor-ufc-189-workout-video.jpg

He may have a bad taste in tattoos, but I very much doubt he's tasteless and egotistical enough to get a tattoo that only he could see properly looking at himself in the mirror.
you've been here long enough, you should know how to analyze fighter pictures. camera angles matter, bet you think he looks 5'11 182 or so in that pic LOL

you've been here long enough, you should know how to analyze fighter pictures. camera angles matter, bet you think he looks 5'11 182 or so in that pic LOL

Actually 185. Your not taking in consideration the thickness of the tiger's stripes. Also it's hard to tell about his height, because it's apparent that everyone else is standing on platforms in the background.

meh, i was expecting something more flamboyant.

I like how this guy has such bad ink that his own name across the belly is actually considered decent in comparison

chuckled/10 :p

But yeah i's a pretty shitty tattoo. At least he can't have stolen this one.

I'm lucky, I don't regret a single one of my tattoos so far (and I started pretty young).

Probably gonna get inked for a last one I want then call it quit. It's actually quite addictive in a sense, but Conor is taking it too far, too quick...

At least the lines are solid and the positioning is good. Now the tiger doesn't look like it was randomly slapped there.

now they aren't, even on that shitty photo you can tell they are uneven. aside from a select few names americans overall have a fairly low standard when it comes to doing ink. ''niki norberg'' is far from even one of the best in sweden, let alone europe, yet in the u.s he can charge bank because he's videly considered one of the top-ones in the u.s.

This is really good. It shows he's being proactive for his future when he'll be so punch drunk that he can't remember his name anymore.

Back