Mcgregor's New Ink.

Well i think you should go to a biker bar,or spend some time around a good gang and let them know your very personal strong thoughts.Its about being unique..

Mutilating your body doesn't make you unique. You're already unique by design, except if you have a twin.

it's okay but why did he put chad mendes on his chest?

Well i think you should go to a biker bar,or spend some time around a good gang and let them know your very personal strong thoughts.Its about being unique..

Unique, just like everyone else. People tend to get the same tattoos as everyone else at the time. Armbands, then tribals, scripts, now every hipster has colorful sleeves. Tattoos are like that 80's haircut and members only jacket you can never get rid of.

The Hipster without any tattoos is the unique one.

Was expecting a hippo or a giraffe... I'm disappointed.

I'm not a homo like most of you people making threads about who's the most handsome man in the ufc. I love soccer because of the game itself, goals, plays, science behind it, display of athleticism, etc. I couldn't care less about how handsome or ugly a guy is. It's just that I can't help but watching all those ridiculous tattoos all over their bodies with stars and other douchey shit. It's hilarious in a bad way. I guess they can do whatever they want because they are filthy rich.

I think its really gay how some guys think its automatically gay to discuss male appearance. Guys can talk about sexy cars without wanting to have sex with it, right? Or discuss the beauty of a dog or lion [RIP Cecil you beautiful bastard] without intentions of bestiality. So why cant we DROOL OVER SAGE NORTHCUTTS CHISELED ABS AS HETEROSEXUAL MEN???? NO HOMOOOOOOO

Purely for aesthetic admiration of course.

a work in progress - he'll be covered front/back when he's done.

It just looks awkward. Strange positioning and just sticks out instead of flowing with his other designs.

So why cant we DROOL OVER SAGE NORTHCUTTS CHISELED ABS AS HETEROSEXUAL MEN???? NO HOMOOOOOOO

Purely for aesthetic admiration of course.

I never even noticed his chiseled abs

I was looking at his quads, you perverts

At least he didn't do the whole "Look at me, I'm always wearing a sports jersey!" and put his last name across his back. Another 5yrs and that will look as dumb as the barbed wire arm bands of the 90s

Back